Page 683 of 774 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683684685686687693733 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 11598

Well, this is a fine mess we’ve gotten into.

We still don't know who strangled and killed her... i was expecting her to be back by this issue and have some drama or stuff related to how she feels about mutants but nothing
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-20-2021 at 06:35 PM.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I agree this was the weakest of the issues so far in the series, Dialogue was also to short, Jumping story elements with the kids and the Kaiju part right now makes little sense.

It will be hard to get around the kids jumping part IMO, but the rest I will be hoping to seeing more explanation coming down the line, honestly too though the ending did interest me enough, it was one of the few points of the books that might lead to some interesting elements, but they have to be better served by the writer IMO to help to make them work.

Also have to be honest, while they did not yet make sense, the designs of the Kaiju looked Cool.

Like it seems with to many Marvel Events and Mini-Event they start off Good-to-Decent and then get stuck in a weird middle where things don't make sense at to many points or just become throwaway filler sadly.

How these events end however is always a mix bag thought, so until the story wraps itself up I am not willing to judge fully yet the full story and its meanings, I have done that to often before and rather not jump to a conclusion until the story have finished telling its full story to judge.

So far the 1st 2 issues where good-descents and have some good moments epically with the Jean Hugging Vision moment from issue #2 being one of the best, issue #3 did not feel like the same writer or even story at times, so hopefully this just follows that same trend as other past marvel story event routines and leads to a conclusion that works upwards from here.

But I also have to say too, I would not call it a loss or mess fully by far yet until we reach the ending, their is still much story to run, to put all the pieces together and then figure it out when we have it all for clear and true judgement of any work overall.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    We still don't know who strangled and killed her... i was expecting her to be back by this issue and have some drama or stuff related to how she feels about mutants but nothing
    Well since she was going through the cycle of life and death and it was her older self killing her, we can only guess that Old Lady Wanda strangled her.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I'm calling it, when Wanda isn't the multiverse-destroying villain, Randolph and others will claim that she was until the movie got reshot.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I'm calling it, when Wanda isn't the multiverse-destroying villain, Randolph and others will claim that she was until the movie got reshot.
    It could be a covering her butt sort of thing. Good call.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

LOL I wonder if Old Lady Wanda is like... An actual person who killed her rather than just some mystical subconscious thing? Like the Old Cable x Kid Cable situation.

Hopefully it's this old Wanda who killed her, she would be strong enough to have our Wanda helpless, more experience and control over chaos magic, would explain her running away without using her magic like Northsar noticed lol

Extraordinary Member

I should also retract one criticism of the issue, I thought that the Wanda being chased in the final scene was the Wanda who went with Tommy and Billy, not realizing that this is the "astral plane" Wanda.

It's still not a good issue though.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Hopefully it's this old Wanda who killed her, she would be strong enough to have our Wanda helpless, more experience and control over chaos magic, would explain her running away without using her magic like Northsar noticed lol
    Old Lady Wanda While Being a Cool name and concept of the old hero has always been cool, this idea of it being her that killed Wanda would have more interesting reasons that I had though early and is an interesting theory of the story elements and developments we could get out of it.

Honest it was Old Lady Wanda that was one of the few elements in this issue I enjoyed and have hope to have good work on if written well.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

What if the clone sacrifices itself to stop all the Kaiju at the same time Wanda comes back and the part of Wanda that was in the clone returns to the real Wanda. Therefore Wanda is back and she saved all of Krakoa and mutantkind, thereforeshe has redeemed herself in the eyes of Krakoa

I want all the Wandas to fuse into a three headed six-armed super witch

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I want all the Wandas to fuse into a three headed six-armed super witch
    Wow! That would certainly make Wanda a super-witch. No one would be able to stand against her.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Wow! That would certainly make Wanda a super-witch. No one would be able to stand against her.
    She would become a Mega Hecate Scarlet Witch.