Page 398 of 774 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 11598
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

It could be Havok, they used to get along well and was married to Wasp but I personally are hopping for Beast, canīt stand what they have done with him on X-force.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    It could be Havok, they used to get along well and was married to Wasp but I personally are hopping for Beast, canīt stand what they have done with him on X-force.
    I could see the Avengers fighting him over Beast. But probably not Havok. Especially with how his relationship with Wasp ended with him wanting to force her to give him another baby.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes you may be right, Hank is a classic avengers but he is on the solicits for X-force so just like with Dr Doom and Wanda the timeline is unclear. Another clue is that the solicit says thereīs something wrong with the body so maybe he/she is not really dead?
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes you may be right, Hank is a classic avengers but he is on the solicits for X-force so just like with Dr Doom and Wanda the timeline is unclear. Another clue is that the solicit says thereīs something wrong with the body so maybe he/she is not really dead?
    I've had a theory that this Wanda is a different Wanda too. And that would be why she's in a different costume. Maybe she's clone Wanda from Magneto: Not a Hero, lol.

I think Magneto is going to kill someone for Wanda instead of killing her

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I think Magneto is going to kill someone for Wanda instead of killing her
    Who could Wanda want dead that would also have been important to the Avengers and also celebrated on Krakoa enough for a memorial?

I guess I am kind of glad that Magneto having Lorna around didn't stop him from still caring about Wanda.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Yeah, it's really weird. I'd be happy if they undo the 2016 retcon. It made her backstory needlessly complicated
    I would be happy if they undid the 2004 and 2005 retcons by Bendis which is where the "needlessly complicated" stuff truly began to snowball.

apparently the person who dies will have a memorial in Krakoa and the avengers getting involved?

the covers always lie but wanda's not having a memorial in krakoa lol

What is this cover that everyone here speaks of and how does it relate to the trial to come?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess I am kind of glad that Magneto having Lorna around didn't stop him from still caring about Wanda.
    I know it's mostly an online joke, but I wouldn't mind a writer actually addressing the fact that Magneto cares more about Wanda even though Lorna is right there. Like what does the poor woman have to do to get his attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    What is this cover that everyone here speaks of and how does it relate to the trial to come?

The solicit claims a bunch of heroes from the wider Marvel Universe converge on Krakoa for the memorial service and that a fight then breaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    apparently the person who dies will have a memorial in Krakoa and the avengers getting involved?

the covers always lie but wanda's not having a memorial in krakoa lol
    Magneto will probably kill Pietro again

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    so... people on twitter have been speculating about what this Mark Brooks cover could be about

we can see her hand and the silhouette of her leg

Remember this? They using her classic costume too (?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I want them to make things right with Wanda and the X-Side like making her a mutant and Magneto's daughter again, and either letting her fix M-Day or help out in another way like she tried in Empyre... But then move on with her life with her own stuff, like magic-related and/or going back to the Avengers, instead of being made an X-Men character.
    Yeah, pretty much what I want, wrap up the mess and go home.