Page 261 of 774 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lou_Kayge View Post
    in WandaVision, with the exception of Agatha, Wanda was going out of her way to NOT do physical harm to anyone. She showed ridiculous restraint at S.W.O.R.D. went she went to get Vizh's body(so much so that staff there were probably fired, blackmailed or re-assigned so as not to undermine Heyward's narrative.),when she ejected Monica from her house, she put a protective aura around her. Perhaps because as angry as Monica made her, she did help in the birth of the kids. Pointing the guns at Heyward in episode 5 was more bark than bite. Blasting away Fietro during the Halloween party wasn't meant to hurt him. Lastly, when Agatha tried to drop the soldiers, Wanda brought them down safely.
    Yes, as Monica pointed out, this is what makes Wanda not (yet) a villain.

I just hope this turns out to be her lowest point and not the start of sinking any lower. It's hard to say what they're planning because the ending was deliberately ambiguous about whether this is the start of Wanda doing better, or doing worse.

Yes, I'm wondering if the additional cast we may be hearing about suggests Strange gathering some known and unknown magic users and maybe there will be mini/ vignettes of multiversal themes or battles. Wanda could be a bigger player of such a sub arc, but not handling the Strange action, or till the end. Who knows?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I guess when Surfer 'worked' for Galactus, he was not a hero. We know there were planets with life that were given over to the great appetite.

But later/ SS or possibly some other heralds tried to find planets without 'life' but would meet G's requirement as food.

To me, zombies, even intelligent, are already dead, and seemingly evil, as they are very small versions of Galactus.

So to me, killing a world of them may not be a heroic act, but it is not a villainous act either.

Likewise Cap or the Invaders, certainly killed Nazi soldiers, others, in the service of War. I myself hate war and have a hard time reconciling such actions, but in general I would not take away Cap's title as hero for that.
    It is perhaps because of my spiritual dimension that I have these grey areas.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I guess when Surfer 'worked' for Galactus, he was not a hero. We know there were planets with life that were given over to the great appetite.

But later/ SS or possibly some other heralds tried to find planets without 'life' but would meet G's requirement as food.

To me, zombies, even intelligent, are already dead, and seemingly evil, as they are very small versions of Galactus.

So to me, killing a world of them may not be a heroic act, but it is not a villainous act either.

Likewise Cap or the Invaders, certainly killed Nazi soldiers, others, in the service of War. I myself hate war and have a hard time reconciling such actions, but in general I would not take away Cap's title as hero for that.
    It is perhaps because of my spiritual dimension that I have these grey areas.
    I think killing soldiers in war and destroying a planet full of unarmed civilians isn't really the same thing

Likewise, but I also don't think that killing a planet of zombies... who are already dead, makes someone a villain. Maybe not a hero, but not to me, a villain.
    ~ Oberon ~

They just need to stop having Wanda mess up like that. I think they might have gotten stuck somewhere on finding out about her probability hexes and how they backfire and decided on that for CW and the show. The always a downside to magic thing. But they need to get her to a point where she evolves past it. Even writers of comics go back to the backfires powers thing sometimes. I guess because they aren't aware she evolved past that. Or learned anything about traditional magic.

They just need to have the character grown and learn to control her powers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They just need to stop having Wanda mess up like that. I think they might have gotten stuck somewhere on finding out about her probability hexes and how they backfire and decided on that for CW and the show. The always a downside to magic thing. But they need to get her to a point where she evolves past it. Even writers of comics go back to the backfires powers thing sometimes. I guess because they aren't aware she evolved past that. Or learned anything about traditional magic.

They just need to have the character grown and learn to control her powers.
    Indeed that is something I want as well to GenericUsername!

I have confidence that the MCU and their style storytelling is going to be doing that for her, that they always showing characters evolving even the most smallest of ways.

I don’t mind lessons and backfiring is happening so long as the characters evolve from them. Comics have a bad tendency to keep trumps alive and keep the status quo because that’s what I was comics the most or at least in their minds do.

But the MCU doesn’t have to do that, and it is why they are the gold standard They are today.

I have a feeling of confidence that this is a journey our MCU Wanda is on!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hot Toys The Scarlet Witch: How to Order Online
    https://heavy.com/toys/hot-toys-the-scarlet-witch/

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Hot Toys The Scarlet Witch: How to Order Online
    https://heavy.com/toys/hot-toys-the-scarlet-witch/
    Thanks, I got to see how I am and when I will be pre-ordering to watch how I spend my money, but still;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Really cool
    I love the creative picture quality of this, it is so good you can make a poster out of it to sell the show on Blu-Ray for a special edition level of good!

It hit all the emotional beats our MCU Wanda went threw and the hearts centers of the show!

Talking

June Brigman & Roy Richardson's original Scarlet Witch art for the 1991 Marvel Year in Review magazine.

Original tweet: https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisarra...74889928724482
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    A touch of art deco. Nice..
    I remember one of the Scarlet Witch TPB’s came with the full colored in version of this from 2-3 years ago and I was blown away then as I am with the only drawn in version here with how lovely it is and how it captures our Wanda In the old Hollywood Golden Age Starlet look our Wanda is represented here so well and lovely in looking!

Thanks for this only drawn original version and sharing it!

Smile

something about wanda wearing pink

Our Wanda has always been as Pretty~In~Pink Lovely as she is in her Iconic Scarlet Bright Red!

It is her other Iconic Color!

Talking

nevermind, i found the original!

the best art of her current costume i have seen so far

link to the creator:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/WANDAVISION...witch_fan_art/
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    You find the most amazing Wanda art!
    Indeed This is GOD~TIER Level Artwork Cruelrain You Found, I ASAP made it my NEW IPHONE Lock and Background theme as soon as I saw it!!!

I LOVE the EPIC Level of the way the power flows around our Wanda, the Shiva style energy hands around her and her posing Makes her on Goddess~Dragon Ball SUPER Levels of Power looking Here!!! ^_^

Also, that looks like The Tree of Life from Neon Genesis Evangelion in the background of her their, Even More Levels of Goddess Epic! =D
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-06-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Just checking out some of Wanda's one-off villains. It is a shame Wanda doesn't have a better Rogue's gallery

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Our Wanda has always been as Pretty~In~Pink Lovely as she is in her Iconic Scarlet Bright Red!

It is her other Iconic Color!
    Yes indeed, CJ.

Wanda started out wearing pink body stocking with her red costume. Today they tend to use black as her secondary color. But pink is really second for Wanda. Wanda looks so good in Pink and Red.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!