Page 92 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 11598

It gives me Selene vibes as well

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That Wanda shot made me giggle.

Billy looks abnormally small compared to Tommy on that shot. What on Earth happened in the editing room? LOL
    Because Billy is Mephisto. (J/k) Naw, I think he is just slumped towards the TV and most likely losing the game. He is after all, a Dorkasaurus Rex.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Captain Marvel is on break in may and Thompson confirmed it is because of Heroes reborn.
    https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...69435747962881
    I wonder if Wanda being fused with Pietro in that event is part of why Darkhold has been delayed so much longer than the other books it put on hold by Covid.

The amalgam of Wanda and Pietro might not even be the main universe versions. And characters have been in more than one book before. They stopped doing the if you are in one book somewhere you can't be in another when Shooter was gone. Darkhold Alpha got delayed back when Covid first hit and comics shut down. They then put the writer on other projects. So it's just likely that we get it whenever he can get around to finishing it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

In an interview with THR, Teyonah Parris described the ending of “WandaVision”:

"Epic and very sad. I mean, the entire series is very sad for me, but I'm going to put those two words together."

Yeah Wanda is definitely losing Vision and the twins

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    In an interview with THR, Teyonah Parris described the ending of “WandaVision”:

"Epic and very sad. I mean, the entire series is very sad for me, but I'm going to put those two words together."

Yeah Wanda is definitely losing Vision and the twins

That is honestly was my guess as well even before this, but I think whats gonna happen is that the kids reincarnation story happens like from the Comics for them to come back for hopefully young avengers down the line.

Vision Might be dead again for now but after Paul’s performance I would not be surprised the bro brought him back later on after this, maybe of the mind stone or something like that.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    That is honestly was my guess as well even before this, but I think whats gonna happen is that the kids reincarnation story happens like from the Comics for them to come back for hopefully young avengers down the line.

Vision Might be dead again for now but after Paul’s performance I would not be surprised the bro brought him back later on after this, maybe of the mind stone or something like that.
    I think it would be a HUGE mistake for Billy and Tommy to get "new" parents. That whole reincarnation stuff (from what I've read, I don't know much about the Young Avengers) would just antagonize movie/television audiences. It's confusing and ridiculous. And if they're aging in WandaVision, it would be weird for them to have new families. I think it would hurt the viability of the Young Avengers. And it would make WandaVision a lot less impactful.

I can't see them making the boys origins as complicated as the comics versions.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think the complications stem from the fact that Byrne and company MURDERED the twins decades ago. Disney doesn't have to deal with the fallout from that.

Danny Elfman (‘Spider-Man’, ‘Batman Returns’) will compose the score for Sam Raimi’s ‘DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS’.

I loved his work in Spiderman

Miss Wanda and Dr Strange are about to serve with his score

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Danny Elfman (‘Spider-Man’, ‘Batman Returns’) will compose the score for Sam Raimi’s ‘DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS’.

I loved his work in Spiderman

Miss Wanda and Dr Strange are about to serve with his score

I must say the music of the MCU is getting quite a bit better. In the early going, I thought it was AGGRESSIVELY pedestrian. Without good music, movie/television storytelling just suffers. Let's hope Disney continues to improve with their scores.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think the whole point of this rapid-aging story is so they don't have to deal with the reincarnation nonsense to get the twins up to the correct age while Wanda remains young.

It may be that the "blip," where half the people in the universe are the same age they were five years ago, might also be something Feige will use to avoid age problems or at least keep us from noticing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I think the complications stem from the fact that Byrne and company MURDERED the twins decades ago. Disney doesn't have to deal with the fallout from that.
    Yeah we know what made it complicated. I think just medium based alone it's a lot easier to have them use their powers to age themselves up.

Scarlet Witch by Scott Forbes

By Jeff Delgado