Page 673 of 774 FirstFirst ... 173573623663669670671672673674675676677683723773 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 11598

How does she come off as “inexperienced” from just two pages? To me her body language gives of an insecure feel.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    LOL, That Face Wanda Makes when she says "WIFE", What? is just funny to me, Reminds me of Face Harley Quinn would make. ^_^

I Believe this is a Back-Up they where talking about in issue 1, the whole Krakoa resurrection thing does get creepy since the Soul is a Real Thing in Marvel so what does this make resurrect characters like this back-up, just seem very strange to me even for comics, but interesting none the less.

Also, I Apricate and Like the Line that Iron Man Gave;

"Her? Are You Kidding, Cap?"

"I Like to See a Kidnapper Try to Capture The Scarlet Witch."

I like lines like this Allot cause it shows that in Universe that to Wanda's Friends Like Tony one of the highest roller heroes around that in His Eye Wanda is no Push over!

Shows that the mystery to to Wanda's death is very strange to take her down, even stated again here in canon in story! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Poor Tommy.
    I deserve this years of them not interacting, & then to have that "mommy" line I deserve to see him broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    How does she come off as “inexperienced” from just two pages? To me her body language gives of an insecure feel.
    Because with given information she's definitely back at some point after she and Vision were together. They might not even be married at that point.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I deserve this years of them not interacting, & then to have that "mommy" line I deserve to see him broken.
    That did not make sense. But also all these years of them not interacting because writers decided to put Wand through all this for her kids, but not have her really want to be with her kids after. Makes no sense. But I guess that's comics. Especially in the modern day where writers don't even try to stick to their own continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Ok, I think insecure is the word most apropriate

That did not make sense. But also all these years of them not interacting because writers decided to put Wand through all this for her kids, but not have her really want to be with her kids after. Makes no sense. But I guess that's comics. Especially in the modern day where writers don't even try to stick to their own continuity.
    It's very tragic since they made the twins the whole catalyst for M-Day just to have her be uncomfortable around them makes it all ultimately pointless they butchered her for nothing.

I can only hope that after this Crossing level nonsense, that Wanda resembles something of herself with her memories intact. If she's left a blank slate because they dropped the ball several times with her and never cleaned up their mess, that will be tragic and sad.

Fantastic Member

I interpret it as what they cost her was so great and so traumatic that she would not want to be around them, it being too painful. The circumstances of their creation are so morally problematic, that Wanda's relationship with them would be difficult to say the least, as they are connected to pain and guilt more than love. If anything, Vision would have the stronger connection to Billy and Tommy, given he has trauma tied to them, but not as much. But Vision has largely been ignored when it comes to the kids, because writers like to portray him as a cuckhold and Token Robot Man. Wanda and Vision's relationship with their kids is a potential rich story seam for the 5 characters (Wanda, Vision, Viv, Billy, Tommy) which is left untouched completely, exemplified by W and V being nothing more than NPCs at Billy's wedding.

But I do find it illogical the Krakoans/X-Men having no problem with Billy and Tommy, given them existing has obviously come at the expense of mutantkind. Cyclops and Emma would barely be able to stomach their mere existence, let alone Tommy even being on Krakoa. I mean, to Exodus and his followers Billy and Tommy are quite literally the spawn of Satan.
    Last edited by Relugus; 10-14-2021 at 08:57 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    I interpret it as what they cost her was so great and so traumatic that she would not want to be around them, it being too painful. The circumstances of their creation are so morally problematic, that Wanda's relationship with them would be difficult to say the least, as they are connected to pain and guilt more than love. If anything, Vision would have the stronger connection to Billy and Tommy, given he has trauma tied to them, but not as much. But Vision has largely been ignored when it comes to the kids, because writers like to portray him as a cuckhold and Token Robot Man. Wanda and Vision's relationship with their kids is a potential rich story seam for the 5 characters (Wanda, Vision, Viv, Billy, Tommy) which is left untouched completely, exemplified by W and V being nothing more than NPCs at Billy's wedding.

But I do find it illogical the Krakoans/X-Men having no problem with Billy and Tommy, given them existing has obviously come at the expense of mutantkind. Cyclops and Emma would barely be able to stomach their mere existence, let alone Tommy even being on Krakoa. I mean, to Exodus and his followers Billy and Tommy are quite literally the spawn of Satan.
    I see what you mean but I doubt we need the X-Nen hating Wanda's family too

As for Vision, Idk why he's not closely connected to Billy & Tommy right now

I think that's bs though (not from you, from Marvel). Like if you write a completely devastating story that completely alters a character, give it a pay off. Especially for the reason they were ruined. Wanda was fine with everything at the end of Children's Crusade. Then suddenly isn't. But she wanted her kids so much that she took on a cosmic power she knew was difficult to control. None of that makes sense. And isn't deserving of her getting wiped clean. They should have cleaned up the mess from the hack job, not create more of a mess.

I think mutants probably realize the boys had nothing to do with their creation. Hell Wanda didn't even know what happened. She did not know the spell was a success. For all the boys knew, they were born to the parents they had before. Their beef is rightly put with Wanda but weirdly not with Doom or Pietro. Who had their hands in things that happened. One to protect Wanda, the other probably to help her and get a strong power from her.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 10-14-2021 at 09:11 PM.

I've always thought the same, I feel its so weird no one has a problem with the twins continued existence. Like from what I understand M-Day was also the same day Billy & Tommy were ressurrected in the roundabout time travel soul theft way.... however TF it happened. And yet when it comes to the anger of mutants despite them being Wanda's motivation their ignored in the story, Tommy was even invited to come & go as he pleases, I guess we're to believe the mutants chop it up to "Sins of the mother" but I would imagine people like Exodus would have issues with their existence. IDK it's weird maybe Trial of Magneto will address this who the hell knows.

As far as Wanda's apprehension when it comes to their relationship I can understand the awkwardness, Billy has a family a good 1 at that, so I could understand why their would be a distance their I'm sure they love eachother regardless. Tommy however had nothing before Billy showed up & then he got Wanda aswell this is the relationship that could have been developed on page with a wonderful dynamic during her solo! Yet the author dropped the ball on that.... Their relationship is like that of a teen mom reconnecting with her kids once their all older they love eachother they all want more but it's weird & it'll take time. The writers need to do better with them.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post

It's weird because it was Vision initially that pushed hard for a family. I don't think their separation is legit something emotional despite what her solo did. I think out of comics, they just don't want to age some characters with having kids. They have a real problem with age, despite having plenty of very young heroes for younger readers to relate to.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post

I feel like writers of the current age make it so Vision only loves Viv & Wanda the twins get lost in the shuffle, this is kinda why I love WandaVisions potrayal & look forward to even more MCU use of Vision with the twins. I honestly loved the fact he & Billy were really close, while Wanda gravitated towards Tommy I thought that was a unique dynamic.

This whole thing is weird. How old are these back-ups? Everyone learned that Wanda and Pietro weren't mutants around AXIS, yet it seems that Cebebro knew about the deception way before anyone else. Also the whole I would like to see someone try to capture Wanda bit was cringeworthy given plenty of people ahve managed to capture Wanda, and it is more of Leah flipflopping with Wanda's power levels, that apparently she's supposed to be all powerful, yet was killed by an old weakness kicking and (non-even) screaming.