Page 722 of 774 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She's big in the picture with them but its suspicius that she's not fighting that in the actual toy, i mean not really after all the rumors, i hope they did change some things tho.
    It's hard to know, because the existence of the scene was more or less leaked in this audition tape from last August, where they mention spoilers:
    that they fought a giant demon that was trying to abduct America. Strange and Wong are almost certainly the people she's talking to in the scene, and the demon must be Gargantos like the box says.
    end of spoilers That must happen early in the movie, but what happens after that we don't know. spoilers:
    It could be that Wanda summoned the demon and the leakers mistook it for Shuma-Gorath... who knows, they clearly don't know everything that happens.
    end of spoilers

So I guess all we can do is wait to find out the plot and try to accept that we'll never know for sure that the leakers are wrong. I hope they are.
    Last edited by gurkle; 12-01-2021 at 07:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    My theory, which is just a theory, is that this happened because they didn't have synergy. The comics refused to do anything with Wanda or Vision for their series, then suddenly Wanda got more popular than anyone could have anticipated (no offense to the other MCU actors, but it's Wanda's actor who got the most IMDb traffic) and it really seems like this story was rewritten into a mini-event so they could have some Wanda content beyond the first and last issues of "Darkhold."
    They could have just made Darkhold having more to do with Wanda.

Her not being here umm
    They hardly ever put Wanda in lego sets. She's not in many of the Avengers movie ones either.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Or maybe she's not in that scene because she summoned it far away...

In the synopsis it states that Mordo makes Strange summon it. And that synopsis still has not changed. But I know greenjeans69 on Reddit probably says differently about it, so who knows. :P

Extraordinary Member

I unironically want to see a story where some people are monitoring Wanda's life.
    If Wanda puts on some darker eye make-up, it's a sign of her reading too much Darkhold.
    If Wanda eats too much protein, that must mean she is succumbing to her desires.
    If Wanda breathes too much, she must be planning something evil since why else would she need air?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I unironically want to see a story where some people are monitoring Wanda's life.
    If Wanda puts on some darker eye make-up, it's a sign of her reading too much Darkhold.
    If Wanda eats too much protein, that must mean she is succumbing to her desires.
    If Wanda breathes too much, she must be planning something evil since why else would she need air?
    Seems like the people watching her are the stans on Twitter, lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Seems like the people watching her are the stans on Twitter, lol.
    Yeah, I do consider some Twitter stans/antis to have some sort of stalker/peeper mentality.

I wouldn't worry about her not being in the lego set. Wanda gets ignored in merch a lot. I was surprised Zombie Wanda got a funko

It's the same ginger since infinity war to me
    Idk it seems brighter, it's almost crayola orange

Speaking of those funkos, they got delayed. I was pretty disappointed by that. But they now won't be released until next year.

Extraordinary Member

I want Wanda with darker hair even if it's the sigh of her going eviilll, that is the sacrifice I am willing to make.

It's indeed the Infintiny War color. Thing is that the tone of ginger in her WandaVision hairs varied, and the final hair that went with her Scarlet Witch outfit was much less orange. I wish they at least stuck with that.

Saw the Zombie Wanda POP yesterday, but since I don't like Marvel Zombies I skipped it. Haven't seen the Gingerbread Wanda POP yet

Her not being here umm
    Means nothing. Lego sets aren't always accurate to the movie and she is probably in another set.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    "Wanda, your Chaos Magic is formed from the nano-machjnes implanted in your body by Stark-tech stolen by the Red Room Black Widows who were being controlled by Mephisto because reasons."
    The sad part is that it would be something that Aaron would come up with for Wanda.