Page 608 of 688 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618658 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 10319
  1. #9106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    These are the emmy for The Creative Arts, the main event it's next sunday, Lizzie's category in particular is the hardest one, tough competition this year but her being nominated amongs talented actresses for a comic character it still huge for Lizzie's career and the MCU, to say she's nominated for our Wanda

    Kinda sad that we can't even celebrate the WandaVision wins yesterday because of those leaks/rumors... and it's just going to get worst i fear.
    Thanks for the info and I agree about the rumors they are distracting from WandaVisions achievements
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

  2. #9107
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,831

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Attachment 113717

    Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
    Outstanding Production Design
    Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for “Agatha All Along”!

    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...069300738?s=21

    This is lovely and proper, though I was hoping Olsen would win lead actress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    These are the emmy for The Creative Arts, the main event it's next sunday, Lizzie's category in particular is the hardest one, tough competition this year but her being nominated amongs talented actresses for a comic character it still huge for Lizzie's career and the MCU, to say she's nominated for our Wanda

    Kinda sad that we can't even celebrate the WandaVision wins yesterday because of those leaks/rumors... and it's just going to get worst i fear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Thanks for the info and I agree about the rumors they are distracting from WandaVisions achievements
    I would not or ever take rumors ever a wink of seriousness anymore Cruelrain & Covetous_One, especially in a post WandaVision world where it seemed up to 95% of those rumors during the show turned out to false and very wrong on amazing levels, even ones we sub to where wrong.

    So I never go by them nevermore ever again, enjoy what We REALLY Have and the is what we should be celebrating!

    We live in a World Now FOREVERMORE where Wanda is part of and is an Emmy Award Winning Show on multiple Fronts!

    Let the Love and True Joy Really sink in!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  3. #9108
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I expect ITMoM to be Stephen's movie with Wanda as a guest. I'm not sure why these outlets believe it's gonna be her story when she already wrapped and Benedict has many more reshoots yet to film. Them also believing he'll kill her off after Feige said there will be much more of her after this. But I'm pretty tired of the rumor mill.
    Benedict is also in NWH along with MoM so he has a longer schedule than Lizzie.

    I think Wanda's role will be more akin to Hulk in Ragnarok than Wong in Shang Chi.

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Breaking news from the Internet
    Wanda will do a Reverse HOM and bring in mutants
    Wanda will go evil/be the villain.
    Mephisto is in the movie
    We are going to see some variation of this theory until the MCU introduces Magneto and the mutants proper in to their universe.

    All these theories are predicated on the assumption of Wanda being part of a set or a means to an end (bringing mutants to the MCU) rather than her as her own character.

  4. #9109
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Attachment 113717

    Outstanding Fantasy/Sci-Fi Costumes
    Outstanding Production Design
    Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for “Agatha All Along”!

    https://twitter.com/marvel/status/14...069300738?s=21

    This is lovely and proper, though I was hoping Olsen would win lead actress.
    I normally don't care about the awards but it's nice to see something from the MCU get this kind of acknowledgement. The show deserves it.

  5. #9110
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    10,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Benedict is also in NWH along with MoM so he has a longer schedule than Lizzie.

    I think Wanda's role will be more akin to Hulk in Ragnarok than Wong in Shang Chi.



    We are going to see some variation of this theory until the MCU introduces Magneto and the mutants proper in to their universe.

    All these theories are predicated on the assumption of Wanda being part of a set or a means to an end (bringing mutants to the MCU) rather than her as her own character.
    Yeah, that's the questionable part. It's like her story isn't as important

  6. #9111
    Ultimate Member Wiccan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,405

    Default

    Wanda's definetely gonna have a big role in DS2. Feige has been hyping her up since the movie was announced. On the movie's first announcement, after announcing the title and bringing Benedict to the stage the first thing he does is call Elizabeth too and say that it'll connect with WandaVision. When talking about the Disney+ shows continuing, he was like "some will have second seasons, others the story will continue in other places like WandaVision with Doctor Strange 2". She was on that poster handled to the production people along with Wong and America (they were the only characters besides Strange in it, no Ancient One, Mordo, some villain or anything).

  7. #9112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Benedict is also in NWH along with MoM so he has a longer schedule than Lizzie.

    I think Wanda's role will be more akin to Hulk in Ragnarok than Wong in Shang Chi.



    We are going to see some variation of this theory until the MCU introduces Magneto and the mutants proper in to their universe.

    All these theories are predicated on the assumption of Wanda being part of a set or a means to an end (bringing mutants to the MCU) rather than her as her own character.
    Yeah I think it'll definitely be like Hulk. Can't speak for Shang-chi because I'm waiting for that to be on Disney+ to watch it.

    Mutants will be introduced though down the line. Feige said not soon but he has a plan. It likely won't be reverse HoM. That'd be dumb anyway. People want her to birth mutants and be Mags' kid. That'd be weird. She's creating her own father?

    I think the celestials are probably the key to x-gene in the universe like they were in comics. And that mutants will have their own story.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  8. #9113
    Fantastic Member Writerblog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I think it'll definitely be like Hulk. Can't speak for Shang-chi because I'm waiting for that to be on Disney+ to watch it.

    Mutants will be introduced though down the line. Feige said not soon but he has a plan. It likely won't be reverse HoM. That'd be dumb anyway. People want her to birth mutants and be Mags' kid. That'd be weird. She's creating her own father?

    I think the celestials are probably the key to x-gene in the universe like they were in comics. And that mutants will have their own story.
    For sure it won't be reverse hoM. I can't think on a worse way to introduce mutants

  9. #9114
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I think it'll definitely be like Hulk. Can't speak for Shang-chi because I'm waiting for that to be on Disney+ to watch it.

    Mutants will be introduced though down the line. Feige said not soon but he has a plan. It likely won't be reverse HoM. That'd be dumb anyway. People want her to birth mutants and be Mags' kid. That'd be weird. She's creating her own father?

    I think the celestials are probably the key to x-gene in the universe like they were in comics. And that mutants will have their own story.
    Strange: We’re the same, you and I. We’re just a couple of hot-headed fools.

    Wanda: Yeah, sort of the same. I'm like chaos, you're like order.

    Strange: We’re kind of both like chaos.

    Wanda: But I'm like real chaos. The Scarlet Witch is like raging chaos. You're so Orderly you should be called Amazon.

  10. #9115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    Strange: We’re the same, you and I. We’re just a couple of hot-headed fools.

    Wanda: Yeah, sort of the same. I'm like chaos, you're like order.

    Strange: We’re kind of both like chaos.

    Wanda: But I'm like real chaos. The Scarlet Witch is like raging chaos. You're so Orderly you should be called Amazon.
    Lol, people forget all the time that Stephen can be wild as well. And make some questionable to foolish decisions. I think they gather that because he's the SS that he's always good authority and not a dummy sometimes.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  11. #9116
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah I think it'll definitely be like Hulk. Can't speak for Shang-chi because I'm waiting for that to be on Disney+ to watch it.

    Mutants will be introduced though down the line. Feige said not soon but he has a plan. It likely won't be reverse HoM. That'd be dumb anyway. People want her to birth mutants and be Mags' kid. That'd be weird. She's creating her own father?

    I think the celestials are probably the key to x-gene in the universe like they were in comics. And that mutants will have their own story.
    I'm think Eternals might start the introduction of mutants by hinting about the Celestials' other experiments.
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  12. #9117
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    For sure it won't be reverse hoM. I can't think on a worse way to introduce mutants
    Can you imagine Wanda getting Mother's Day cards from all the mutants. Here's Magneto's one

    Dear Mum;
    Hope you have a Wonderful Mother's Day
    From: Daddy
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  13. #9118
    Incredible Member starduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    845

    Default

    All these leaks are worrying me. Making Wanda a multiversal villain sounds like something Marvel would do

  14. #9119

    Default

    It doesn't worry me. There's a new leak each week and comes from weird sites no one has heard of, or leakers that have been full of it before. People just come up with fan theories and pass them off as inside information.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  15. #9120
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    All these leaks are worrying me. Making Wanda a multiversal villain sounds like something Marvel would do
    Me too tbh... especially the part of them deciding if she can live or not because she's a menace to the multiverse, imagine how tired we are of that since HoM ugh

    Praying that she has just a supporting role in the team just like Natasha had in winter soldier or hulk in ragnarock.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-14-2021 at 04:12 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •