Page 609 of 685 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 10265
  1. #9121
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,517

    Default

    I may be clinging to any hope, but maybe the fact that Feige let What If do "scary psycho killer Wanda" means they're not planning to do it in a movie. I have to take hope where I can find it.

  2. #9122
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,392

    Default

    Not really worried, but the fandom can get pretty insufferable with those rumors.

  3. #9123
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Not really worried, but the fandom can get pretty insufferable with those rumors.
    Especially when it is the same ruurs over and over again
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  4. #9124
    Wanda & Ribrianne~4~Life! CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    11,824

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It doesn't worry me. There's a new leak each week and comes from weird sites no one has heard of, or leakers that have been full of it before. People just come up with fan theories and pass them off as inside information.
    Indeed Agree GenericUsername, especially this year it seems a record of bad theory making and leaks come out so fast and then get debunked or wrong in the end by either way word shadowing posters to big net gurus that they have become worse then political thinking head and predictors.

    They never get called out when wrong and should not be given to clickbait and let them for an instant rule or ruin our lives for our fandom, it is the reality that we are getting now with the Emmy Awards and more that should make this the real discussion and joyous moments we need and should be talking about.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS!
    I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC!
    Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE!
    Let The CALL Go Forth --
    AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!"


    Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2021!

  5. #9125
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,814

    Default

    We finally got some Synergy!!

  6. #9126
    Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    922

    Default

    spoilers:
    I’m afraid Wanda is trapped in sparkly purgatory while a Stepford Wife version is locking lips with Vision.
    end of spoilers

  7. #9127
    Fantastic Member Writerblog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m afraid Wanda is trapped in sparkly purgatory while a Stepford Wife version is locking lips with Vision.
    end of spoilers
    this is very creepy. really seems like the writer only knows wandavision

  8. #9128

    Default

    spoilers:
    That whatever it is doesn't even act like older Wanda. This feels like a cover or distraction.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  9. #9129
    Fantastic Member Writerblog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    That whatever it is doesn't even act like older Wanda. This feels like a cover or distraction.
    end of spoilers
    Vision shouldn't get along with it...

  10. #9130

    Default

    spoilers:
    He seemed to be really reacting. But everything is off. Emma should be greeting the Avengers with disdain, she's trying to psionically hide the island. They were trying to keep the Avengers from seeing the body. Wanda's whole personality is off. Either the writer is bad, or this is a cover.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 09-15-2021 at 08:44 AM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  11. #9131
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,769

    Default

    spoilers:
    Clearly this is a poor copy created by the Resurrection Protocols. It was already mentioned that Wanda is in Cerebro but it's an old copy, so it could easily be from when Wanda and Vision were still married.
    end of spoilers
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  12. #9132
    ᱬ Master Of Chaos ᱬ Cruelrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    1,700

    Default

    spoilers:
    Thats probably not even Wanda but Hope Summers using Mystique powers (who is also shown having some panel time in the woods) taking Wanda form to calm everyone and also would explain that she kissed Vision because she doesn't even they are not together

    They had no time to crate another back up
    end of spoilers

  13. #9133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    Clearly this is a poor copy created by the Resurrection Protocols. It was already mentioned that Wanda is in Cerebro but it's an old copy, so it could easily be from when Wanda and Vision were still married.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It probably is, because no one seems to be written well. But, it could also be a fake. Also, this side of Marvel does not know Wanda well. Her copy isn't even acting like her. She's too accepting of the whole situation.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  14. #9134
    Tyrant Sun User leokearon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    3,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    It probably is, because no one seems to be written well. But, it could also be a fake. Also, this side of Marvel does not know Wanda well. Her copy isn't even acting like her. She's too accepting of the whole situation.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Sadly Wanda has accepted quite a lot at face value so I'm not surprised to be honest. Also technically this thing is a fake anyways; as Wanda seems to still be in a cycle of rebirth.
    end of spoilers
    Check out my Deviantart Page: http://leokearon.deviantart.com/

    Author of "The Saga of the Déise"

  15. #9135
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    spoilers:
    Thats probably not even Wanda but Hope Summers using Mystique powers (who is also shown having some panel time in the woods) taking Wanda form to calm everyone and also would explain that she kissed Vision because she doesn't even they are not together

    They had no time to crate another back up
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    How old is Hope again? Feels like she's 18-20-ish. Feels weird to think of her kissing Vision in Wanda's form.
    end of spoilers

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •