Page 684 of 774 FirstFirst ... 184584634674680681682683684685686687688694734 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Ew why she look like that!? It's giving Truth or Dare y'all seen that movie where they get all possessed & smile all wide & jokerish.

Does this mean it was Wanda all along?
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Does this mean it was Wanda all along?
    Just a variant cover

She is dead while it happens

Yeah I know I just wanted a reason to say that.lol
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

I thought this was a decent-good review video of ToM issue #3;

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I want all the Wandas to fuse into a three headed six-armed super witch
    Like the Tri Sentinel

Like why? Why would anyone draw this?

Makes her look like a crazy and evil villain, even thought its just a variant... crazy how their deads seems similar in a way

Um...okay then.

It's probably not even Wanda. The magic is green. It's either a clone or Loki again.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I thought this was a decent-good review video of ToM issue #3;

Old lady Wanada? Is the Montreal equivalent of Scarlet Witch?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Um...okay then.
    I guess it's supposed to evoke Hamlet, or something

WOMEN-OF-MARVEL-TPB.jpg
    WOMEN OF MARVEL TPB
    Written by MARIKO TAMAKI, ELSA SJUNNESON, NATASHA ALTERICI, ANNE TOOLE, NADIA SHAMMAS, SOPHIE CAMPBELL, ZORAIDA CÓRDOVA, COLLEEN COOVER, G. WILLOW WILSON, TRINA ROBBINS, VALERIE D’ORAZIO, LUCY KNISLEY, ROBIN FURTH, DEVIN GRAYSON, JILL THOMPSON, KATHRYN IMMONEN, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, FAITH ERIN HICKS, ABBY DENSON, CHRISTINE BOYLAN, MARJORIE LIU, LOUISE SIMONSON, LEA HERNANDEZ, ANN NOCENTI, KELLY SUE DECONNICK, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & ROXANE GAY
    Penciled by PEACH MOMOKO, NAOMI FRANQUIZ, NINA VAKUEVA, JOANNA ESTEP, RACHAEL STOTT,
    KEI ZAMA, SKYLAR PATRIDGE, MARIKA CRESTA, ELEONORA CARLINI, JUNE BRIGMAN, MARIA FRÖHLICH,
    COLLEEN COOVER, MING DOYLE, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, NIKKI COOK, LUCY KNISLEY, AGNES GARBOWSKA, EMMA RÍOS, JILL THOMPSON, FAITH ERIN HICKS, EMMA VIECELI, CYNTHIA MARTIN, SARA PICHELLI,
    LEA HERNANDEZ, MOLLY CRABAPPLE, ADRIANA MELO, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & BRITTNEY L. WILLIAMS
    Cover by EMA LUPACCHINO
    Who runs the world? You already know! Now, celebrate the Women of Marvel as an astonishing array of writers and artists from across the comic book and entertainment fields unite to make theirs Marvel — in stories featuring super hero sensations from She-Hulk to Gamora, Jean Grey to Rogue and Medusa to…Peggy Carter, Captain America?! And we didn’t forget to bring on the bad girls — including Mystique, Hela and Lady Deathstrike! Even some of the guys are allowed to join the fun! The acclaimed WOMEN OF MARVEL one-shot is collected together with Marvel’s first-ever series made completely by women creators, 2010’s GIRL COMICS — plus a gallery of Jen Bartel’s gorgeous Women’s History Month variant covers! Collecting WOMEN OF MARVEL (2021) #1, GIRL COMICS (2010) #1-3 and material from MARVEL’S VOICES #1.
    200 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93419-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WOMEN-OF-MARVEL-TPB.jpg
    WOMEN OF MARVEL TPB
    Written by MARIKO TAMAKI, ELSA SJUNNESON, NATASHA ALTERICI, ANNE TOOLE, NADIA SHAMMAS, SOPHIE CAMPBELL, ZORAIDA CÓRDOVA, COLLEEN COOVER, G. WILLOW WILSON, TRINA ROBBINS, VALERIE D’ORAZIO, LUCY KNISLEY, ROBIN FURTH, DEVIN GRAYSON, JILL THOMPSON, KATHRYN IMMONEN, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, FAITH ERIN HICKS, ABBY DENSON, CHRISTINE BOYLAN, MARJORIE LIU, LOUISE SIMONSON, LEA HERNANDEZ, ANN NOCENTI, KELLY SUE DECONNICK, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & ROXANE GAY
    Penciled by PEACH MOMOKO, NAOMI FRANQUIZ, NINA VAKUEVA, JOANNA ESTEP, RACHAEL STOTT,
    KEI ZAMA, SKYLAR PATRIDGE, MARIKA CRESTA, ELEONORA CARLINI, JUNE BRIGMAN, MARIA FRÖHLICH,
    COLLEEN COOVER, MING DOYLE, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, NIKKI COOK, LUCY KNISLEY, AGNES GARBOWSKA, EMMA RÍOS, JILL THOMPSON, FAITH ERIN HICKS, EMMA VIECELI, CYNTHIA MARTIN, SARA PICHELLI,
    LEA HERNANDEZ, MOLLY CRABAPPLE, ADRIANA MELO, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & BRITTNEY L. WILLIAMS
    Cover by EMA LUPACCHINO
    Who runs the world? You already know! Now, celebrate the Women of Marvel as an astonishing array of writers and artists from across the comic book and entertainment fields unite to make theirs Marvel — in stories featuring super hero sensations from She-Hulk to Gamora, Jean Grey to Rogue and Medusa to…Peggy Carter, Captain America?! And we didn’t forget to bring on the bad girls — including Mystique, Hela and Lady Deathstrike! Even some of the guys are allowed to join the fun! The acclaimed WOMEN OF MARVEL one-shot is collected together with Marvel’s first-ever series made completely by women creators, 2010’s GIRL COMICS — plus a gallery of Jen Bartel’s gorgeous Women’s History Month variant covers! Collecting WOMEN OF MARVEL (2021) #1, GIRL COMICS (2010) #1-3 and material from MARVEL’S VOICES #1.
    200 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93419-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16
    That is a Gorgeous Covet, I like how Wanda and the other ladies are drawn in dynamic action while using their powers!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Old lady Wanada? Is the Montreal equivalent of Scarlet Witch?
    LoL yea he had this and a technician difficult in the review, pretty funny mistakes, but overall decent review still.