Page 271 of 774 FirstFirst ... 171221261267268269270271272273274275281321371771 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

I hope they can make Stephen and Wanda connect on some personal level aside from being both magic users.
    Like they can talk about their shared trauma of dead siblings and stuff.

Ultimate Member

I haven't heard much yet but I'll look. I'd be interested to see what they say as well

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I hope they can make Stephen and Wanda connect on some personal level aside from being both magic users.
    Like they can talk about their shared trauma of dead siblings and stuff.
    Maybe they can compare Wanda being more socially oriented and Strange being more antisocial

we got many pics from the Thor movie but nothing from MoM...

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I know it's the studio that decides how to handle the characters, but has anyone read anything about the MoM writers?

I'm so intrigued about how they are going to handle Wanda, especially since she's alone now with a new powerset and with characters she never interacted with.
    I am with on this desire as well Cruelrain!

Now that WandaVision is concluded this is OUR NEW Wanda MCU project of News, Discovery and Discussing, So if I find any News on this or facts of importance I will share it as soon as I can. I will try to avoid clickbait and stuff like that.

I am sure everyone else here will be doing and sharing what rather find as well!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Yeah. MoM production seems to be more hush hush than LaT. We don't even know if there's any antagonist

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yeah. MoM production seems to be more hush hush than LaT. We don't even know if there's any antagonist
    I am guessing an combo of the pandemic over in England combined with the mystery nature the movie is likely to be around, also it is one of their prime projects for the next year so I expect they don’t want to spoil much yet until the right times to reveal.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am guessing an combo of the pandemic over in England combined with the mystery nature the movie is likely to be around, also it is one of their prime projects for the next year so I expect they don’t want to spoil much yet until the right times to reveal.
    True. It seems LaT production is much more open and public. Although still no other Thor-type heroes announced yet

True. It seems LaT production is much more open and public. Although still no other Thor-type heroes announced yet
    Yea, one also has to consider while I have not myself kept up with the LaT news and images shown so far that anything given right now is not considered a major leak or spoiler enough to worry about for Disney or the MCU.

MoM is like to be like WandaVision with heavy emphasis on mystery and even the most basic images can spoil plot points to what it might be about.

Also it will be horror elements too so that has mystery in that genre as well, one has to be careful with what they give away compared to more action or love centered stories.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, so I suspect the plot of LaT will be more straightforward

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WandaVision boss indicates Vision and Scarlet Witch could reunite
    https://www.monstersandcritics.com/t...could-reunite/
    They told us that a lot in comics too. The characters are now in the hands of other creators, so it doesn't matter what Jac says. Especially since she said she wasn't doing the whole woman goes crazy and can't handle power trope.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They told us that a lot in comics too. The characters are now in the hands of other creators, so it doesn't matter what Jac says. Especially since she said she wasn't doing the whole woman goes crazy and can't handle power trope.
    I don't think the comics will be putting them back together for a while. Especially now when Vision has a new family

I don't think the comics will be putting them back together for a while. Especially now when Vision has a new family
    That's really the point I was making there. After they broke up Wanda and Vision in comics, they teased them getting back together several times. It never happened.

Vision's family is dead. The only ones still alive are Viv and Sparky (because Wanda revived him).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    That's really the point I was making there. After they broke up Wanda and Vision in comics, they teased them getting back together several times. It never happened.

Vision's family is dead. The only ones still alive are Viv and Sparky (because Wanda revived him).
    Yeah, I was mainly referring to Viv, who's now becoming a hero in her own right, and Vision seems mainly connected to her as his legacy. I think Marvel Comics prefers them broken up. Of course, she did accidentally "kill" him in Disassembled, as well as Clint and Scott, so I don't think he'd be so inclined to reunite with her. I know they're on better terms now, but that's a far cry from resuming their romance

Yeah, I was mainly referring to Viv, who's now becoming a hero in her own right, and Vision seems mainly connected to her as his legacy. I think Marvel Comics prefers them broken up. Of course, she did accidentally "kill" him in Disassembled, as well as Clint and Scott, so I don't think he'd be so inclined to reunite with her. I know they're on better terms now, but that's a far cry from resuming their romance
    They are better as friends now. But the teases of them reuniting happened way before Disassembled.