Page 610 of 774 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    Sadly Wanda has accepted quite a lot at face value so I'm not surprised to be honest. Also technically this thing is a fake anyways; as Wanda seems to still be in a cycle of rebirth.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Only when written badly. Which makes me think it's either not her or bad writing. Not even a clone. Just not her. An illusion.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    spoilers:
    Only when written badly. Which makes me think it's either not her or bad writing. Not even a clone. Just not her. An illusion.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Which would be anytime a reveal about her parents or origin happens since she takes them a face value all the time. Still going that this is a half baked clone, given that both her body and the Cebebro helmet at missing
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Which would be anytime a reveal about her parents or origin happens since she takes them a face value all the time. Still going that this is a half baked clone, given that both her body and the Cebebro helmet at missing
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think her body is even missing, because Hope kept saying to not let them see the body. But yeah, if they make her a mutant and Mags kid again, I hope the story is at least better. We'll see. If this were really Wanda, it'd end the event long before December, so it's doubtful.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I don't think her body is even missing, because Hope kept saying to not let them see the body. But yeah, if they make her a mutant and Mags kid again, I hope the story is at least better. We'll see. If this were really Wanda, it'd end the event long before December, so it's doubtful.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    yeah, I misread it, still it makes you wonder what's going on with the body given last we saw it it was apparently covered in plants. Given that the real Wanda seems to be in a strange life and death battle, it does seem this is a clone.

Also interestingly people are thinking the this might link into the Death of Dr. Strange and the trail seems to show Stephen being bound and about to be stabbed.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm sure this isn't wanda. her body is still healing or whatever Krakoa is doing to her.
    The story is so badly written. stark use TP blockers but isn't using it here.
    Wanda showing up alive could be big, but we already know she isn't 100% dead.
    Magneto is an a-hole to Polaris for no good reason again.
    Avengers should ask WTF wanda is kissing Vision
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    spoilers:
    The story is so badly written. stark use TP blockers but isn't using it here.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This is a good point. It's probably a little of both. Not written well but also not really Wanda. And it'll be interesting to see how the Avengers react to this next issue.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    This is a good point. It's probably a little of both. Not written well but also not really Wanda. And it'll be interesting to see how the Avengers react to this next issue.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    there is a giant breach of trust between X-men and Avengers. They went in good faith and X-men are misleading them to keep some dark secrets. This is some villain crap, avengers should not trust the X-men again
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    spoilers:
    there is a giant breach of trust between X-men and Avengers. They went in good faith and X-men are misleading them to keep some dark secrets. This is some villain crap, avengers should not trust the X-men again
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was a little confused about the greeting being so friendly. It has not been in recent past.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    i don't know how i feel about Wanda dying and resurrecting in loop... she really can't catch a break in this side of marvel
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I was a little confused about the greeting being so friendly. It has not been in recent past.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    For sure it shouldn't be like this, it was murder. It is not llike wanda had a heart attack and just die there. Avengers should be more critical of krakoa lack of security. They entered everyone's minds on the Gala but couldn't see that someone planned to kill Wanda? BS
    end of spoilers

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This end of issue Wanda is easy to tell a false red herring and it seems like how Raven was reacting to her she could have something to do with her, the mystery is that right now.

Wanda’s journey in her life and death purgatory is shaping more to be interesting on what journey she really is on at this point.

Also it is VERY Nice to not see the Avengers and X-Mem fight but working together!
    end of spoilers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

spoilers:
    Sadly Wanda has accepted quite a lot at face value so I'm not surprised to be honest. Also technically this thing is a fake anyways; as Wanda seems to still be in a cycle of rebirth.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Rebirth and death. Wanda is being murdered over and over again, like some twisted parody of what the more extreme Wanda haters always wanted. The red and pink sparkles with the feathers doesn’t seem to jive with the description of what’s going on. You would think Wanda would be in more distress and attempt to fight this, rather than muse about magical philosophy.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The whole thing is weird. It has been from word go. From the beautiful corpse stuff to this. I just can't wait for it to be over so she can be back on Avengers side. Hopefully with some of her actual personality intact.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The whole thing is weird. It has been from word go. From the beautiful corpse stuff to this. I just can't wait for it to be over so she can be back on Avengers side. Hopefully with some of her actual personality intact.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Not sure how likely that is with the state of The Avengers at the moment.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Not sure how likely that is with the state of The Avengers at the moment.
    end of spoilers
    She's at least on the cover for Avengers Forever. The only question to that is how much she's featured. It has a lot of Avengers. And it's not like Avengers have to have only one team.