Page 8 of 774 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    The more I look at Wanda's new costume, the more is looks to be like a more elobrate version of her brief AOU costume:

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    That’s my favorite MCU outfit of hers so far – not that there is much to choose from, but this one I think is outstanding. Looks like some kind of Asian Warrior outfit to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It's not a costume i like but it's not that bad, i think it looks bad in that picture but in the only scene she used it, it looked decent

Indeed I have say I did fall in Liking the look of the AoU outfit indeed and it be nice to return to a look like that, I think what would be nice to see is a form of that costume combine with the Look of what I call Wanda's BATTLE DRESS from vol. 1 of Uncanny Avengers! :-)

I think work very lovely for Miss Olsen.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Very nice work on the cosplay!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean Billy's a future God and now Prince Consort of space, I love Tommy but he'll never be quite as relevant. Though Ewing mentioned wayback that Tommy had potential to be just as powerful as Billy so never say never under the right writer Tommy could shine one day.

Though his lack of use provides so much headcanon space I like to imagine of the two he's closer to Wanda than Billy cause Billy has a stable family. Tommy only has Wanda and Billy so I like to imagine after all this time even if it's never been shown Tommy and Wanda have a nice mother son bond I would also like Tommy to inherit the Scarlet Witch mantle if they keep the lore that the name is pass down I feel that could be unique.Billy already has several legacies going for him he doesn't need Wanda's.
    Thomas Maximoff was actually supposed to inherit the magic potential, I don't think anyone still cares about Englehart's original hints and stuff like The Last Avengers Story(where Thomas is the Sorcerer Sumpreme), but if they are, they could do a story about the Minimoffs meeting the OG Twins in an AU or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed I have say I did fall in Liking the look of the AoU outfit indeed and it be nice to return to a look like that, I think what would be nice to see is a form of that costume combine with the Look of what I call Wanda's BATTLE DRESS from vol. 1 of Uncanny Avengers! :-)

I think work very lovely for Miss Olsen.

The battle dress wasn't a bad look

New Era | Marvel Studios’ WandaVision | Disney+
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLf7hB-zSqI

This is the best trailer yet.

A Tweet

Marvel Studios
    @MarvelStudios
    ·
    59m
    �� They're a newlywed couple, just moved to town �� Marvel Studios' #WandaVision starts streaming Jan. 15 on
    @DisneyPlus
    featuring original theme songs by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.

The show is now confirmed to nine episodes.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 01-04-2021 at 11:03 AM.

Grace Randolph and others saying that WandaVision will have 9 episodes

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean Billy's a future God and now Prince Consort of space, I love Tommy but he'll never be quite as relevant. Though Ewing mentioned wayback that Tommy had potential to be just as powerful as Billy so never say never under the right writer Tommy could shine one day.

Though his lack of use provides so much headcanon space I like to imagine of the two he's closer to Wanda than Billy cause Billy has a stable family. Tommy only has Wanda and Billy so I like to imagine after all this time even if it's never been shown Tommy and Wanda have a nice mother son bond I would also like Tommy to inherit the Scarlet Witch mantle if they keep the lore that the name is pass down I feel that could be unique.Billy already has several legacies going for him he doesn't need Wanda's.
    I would have to agree. Poor Tommy has so much potential, and it goes overlooked. One universe saw him take on the Quicksilver name, which is something Tommy wouldn’t want, independent as he is. Why not keep Speed? The usual answer for story ideas is to have him team up with Pietro, in a Hawkeye like scenario. Someone like Ewing could do great work with that, I think. But outside spending time with his family, I’d like to see him develop his relationship with Prodigy, reveal more of his time in juvie with Coat of Arms. Maybe having his off-panel space shenanigans with Noh-Varr come back to haunt him.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Thomas Maximoff was actually supposed to inherit the magic potential, I don't think anyone still cares about Englehart's original hints and stuff like The Last Avengers Story(where Thomas is the Sorcerer Sumpreme), but if they are, they could do a story about the Minimoffs meeting the OG Twins in an AU or something.
    I always wondered about that incongruity between the OG twins and the Minimoffs. Combined with how little we know about Tommy’s past, I’ve entertained the notion that the Minimoffs current lives are the result of something OG Tommy did to keep OG Billy from ending up the Grim Reaper. Or maybe when Mephisto tried to re absorbed them, they got all mixed up and that’s what made their powers and destinies change from their OG selves.

But you’re right, I doubt most writers care about The Last Avengers Story unless they’re that big a Peter David fan.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Grace Randolph and others saying that WandaVision will have 9 episodes

Hot damn!

10 char

Anyone interested in her relationship with Brother Voodoo? Is it something to further explore?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Anyone interested in her relationship with Brother Voodoo? Is it something to further explore?
    Well they live together so yeah as long as that's their normal should definitely further explore it.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I like the idea of the relationship, it's just yeah, so badly handled. I wonder if it's something Zub wanted to go into but then Marvel didn't let him.
    Not really, i prefer her to be alone tbh (it's not like Marvel has intentions to do something with them)

It's just that i don't like the pair of two mages

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'm interested in seeing it explored. I just don't think Marvel is, judging by them hampering Zub doing a story about it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Not really, i prefer her to be alone tbh (it's not like Marvel has intentions to do something with them)

It's just that i don't like the pair of two mages
    I don't. Wanda is already too isolated. She's not with the team she was with for 40 years. She has barely a support cast built up. It's too dull.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.