Page 292 of 774 FirstFirst ... 192242282288289290291292293294295296302342392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    4chan rumor. You don't have to believe it
    https://boards.4channel.org/co/thread/122409181
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I hears about this elsewhere. Idk if I would put any stock in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Any rumor that includes Mephisto at this point I just dismiss as fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I would like for them to do Defenders or Midnight Sons. It's just that there are so many rumors out there. I'll wait for something concrete.
    Indeed I stick with philosophy of northern trusting rumors on the net much anymore especially after their theory pollution we got with WandaVision, so I will not jump to much here either.

However I will say it is nice to see a new theory that is positive for our Wanda after the recent ones with to much of the negative stuff for our Wanda, a role like this would cement the end of worrying about Wanda’s Hero Future for Us, which I still say is definitely happening but this would spell the end of that worry indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

Positive Wanda is positive

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Positive Wanda is positive

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Ultimate Member

I think Wanda will be a hero who comes to Strange's aid, rather rhan instigating the conflict

I think she might do something reckless to get her children back and maybe even go against Strange a little. But once she gets them at the end(I'm assuming they won't stretch out that plot point past this movie?), there's no more reason to do any villanous Wanda storylines.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I think she might do something reckless to get her children back and maybe even go against Strange a little. But once she gets them at the end(I'm assuming they won't stretch out that plot point past this movie?), there's no more reason to do any villanous Wanda storylines.
    Oh. I assume she'll already be in the Multiverse seeking Billy and Tommy, and he'll come across her and ask for help

I don't think they have anymore room for anymore reckless or foolish things from Wanda. After Ultron, Lagos and Westview, there is no more room. They need to make her grow and be competent or admit this was their intent with this version of the character. That she was never meant to be a hero. Because otherwise it just completely tarnishes any chance of that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I think she can be somewhat anxious, but they shouldn't let her **** up again because of that, that will be invoking another trope about grief-struck mothers doing unreasonable **** and stuff.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

A little update. I've been getting a LOT of saves for these on pinterest...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820122/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820127/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820132/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820172/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820120/

They're just some cool Wanda art I found a few weeks ago and ever since they've received the most activity.

Yeah we don't need Wanda losing control and wrecking things again, they already covered that story. Have her go to Strange for help or visa versa

a Wanda fan (@daiseves) took the time to create the WandaVision house in the sims 4

OG tweet: https://twitter.com/daiseves/status/1383874691048247296

by liridi_art

looks like it took inspiration from this, ''There’s not a lot to talk about with this future story. The Vision is sad over Scarlet Witch, who is hours from death. And, seeing their love, Jocasta switches bodies with Wanda, so that Wanda and Vision can be together forever. The end.'' #whatif

Amazing Member

I don't think they have anymore room for anymore reckless or foolish things from Wanda. After Ultron, Lagos and Westview, there is no more room. They need to make her grow and be competent or admit this was their intent with this version of the character. That she was never meant to be a hero. Because otherwise it just completely tarnishes any chance of that.
    I hope Steve Rogers will be the angel on her shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    a Wanda fan (@daiseves) took the time to create the WandaVision house in the sims 4

OG tweet: https://twitter.com/daiseves/status/1383874691048247296

Those beautiful rugs look like mine!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    New Marvel vs DC research reveals some surprising heroes and supervillains
    https://www.geeknative.com/130578/ne...supervillains/

Wanda is the favorite hero in two countries. She is the only female hero in the group.
    Thanks for sharing that find!

Wonder Woman is also there.
    XD

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It's amazing that Wanda is big in India, anyone know what the other country is?

Bhutan is the other country.
    I was wondering that too. It’s only visible by the color schema (no symbol there).

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Wait, Wait, WAIT...........SERIOUSLY!!!

Wanda is now at Such a High Level that she is the most Popular Character in 2 Countries, 1 of them India!

My mind is BLOWN AWAY with this news, out of ALL the heroes promoted in this world Wanda has Achieve today this Level of Popularity in other countries and made the list for it, JUST HAPPY HAPPY Wanda Love is Spreading like this!!!
    Would be interesting to overlay that with in which countries Disney Plus is available already. Some might still “flip” after they got access to WandaVision.

I may sound calm, but to me it is just mind-boggling the level of popularity we are dealing with now for Wanda!