Page 356 of 774 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Is Bleeding Cool really a trustworthy source, but again I wouldn't be surprised if it's delayed again.
    It wasn't their report really. It was delayed on Amazon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Thank goodness some of the MCU stuff doesn't copy the source material.
    Wouldn't the more well-read fans be turned off by Wanda being villainized anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Wouldn't the more well-read fans be turned off by Wanda being villainized anyway?
    That was kind of the point Maximofftrash was making.

Ultimate Member

That was kind of the point Maximofftrash was making.
    Oh, I see now

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Speaking of the Darkhold, I think Wanda is one of a handful of people to/will use or be controlled by both it (Chthon) and the Serpent Crown (Set). I wonder if she'll complete all four Cornerstones of Creation: Ebon Rose (Gaea) and Sword of Bone (Oshtur).

Edit: Just saw this is my 7,000 post, and it is for Wanda's thread!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

I love the lore established by Mystic Arcana but I sincerely doubt any writer at Marvel gives a **** about that book.
    Marvel Tarot hinted about Chthon or Set being behind HoM and it's just kinda ignored.
    If I remember correctly, Wanda is involved in Serpent Crown saga and dealt with Set before the Wundagore/Chthon lore is established. And also in Mystic Arcana Wanda is in the "Set chapter" instead of "Chthon chapter"(which uses Nico Minoru as the cover character.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yep, that is the pic. Thanks for posting it, leokearon. It has been many years since I last saw it.

Personally, I like the verbiage.
    No problem, it is a shame we did get to see a decent Jean vs Wanda fight

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I love the lore established by Mystic Arcana but I sincerely doubt any writer at Marvel gives a **** about that book.
    Marvel Tarot hinted about Chthon or Set being behind HoM and it's just kinda ignored.
    If I remember correctly, Wanda is involved in Serpent Crown saga and dealt with Set before the Wundagore/Chthon lore is established. And also in Mystic Arcana Wanda is in the "Set chapter" instead of "Chthon chapter"(which uses Nico Minoru as the cover character.)
    It is my own headcanon that Chthon was behind both Disassembled and HOM, given all the Chaos it would cause.

It wasn't their report really. It was delayed on Amazon.
    I starting to think Darkhold doesn't even exist. It's a cruel joke by marvel to tease Wanda fans.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I starting to think Darkhold doesn't even exist. It's a cruel joke by marvel to tease Wanda fans.
    It's difficult to not feel that way.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

Wanda Vs jean. Sadly it doesn't go anywhere, Wanda is more interested in helping her brother, so the fight is literally this one panel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yep, that is the pic. Thanks for posting it, leokearon. It has been many years since I last saw it.

Personally, I like the verbiage.
    Many Thanks Indeed Leokearon, I am so Glad another poster posted the Panel, Thanks for doing that!

Indeed it is a key panel of X-Men #11 that is a classic that show both the artists ablities at the time and also the personias of both ladies and how thier powers might class.

Theier Diaglue is well spoken, both not wanting to back down and both confident in who they are and what they could do to each other. I have now idea of a proper fight between the 2 would turn out cause this one shows not to be cause Wanda as only concerned about saving her brother while Jean was focused on taking on Wanda, but respectfully backdown when Wanda only was concerned to save her family members life.

I know Wanda has shown the ablity at best up to this point when she really can get into it summone a HUGH wind level like storm as seen in Strange Tales #128 ~ (Vol.1)(1951), but Jean's Power I am not as know fully to what level as of yet, so I could not properly figure who have won that fit or even really care to guess, I like both Ladies so much!

It is a Cool Image and one that was Way Needed to Be Posted and Reminded of in this Retrospective!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I agree more of a fight might have been very interesting back then when neither Marvelous Lady was at their peak and it would be a win to the most clever.

Wanda had power but the Hexes didn't always show the true strength behind it. Jean was starting to do stronger things with her TK, such as here with multiple objects while running.

But I like the mutual respect the young ladies had for each other and their teammates.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Elizabeth Olsen Feels More Control Over Scarlet Witch After ‘WandaVision,’ Including Accent
    https://www.indiewire.com/2021/06/wa...ip-1234641631/

Extraordinary Member

Jim Zub mentioned on Twitter that if we want to see Wanda and Vision in a comic again we should email the Avengers office at mheroes@marvel.com (don't email specific story ideas, just that you'd like to see them in something).

No, I don't understand why this should be needed either. But apparently it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Jim Zub mentioned on Twitter that if we want to see Wanda and Vision in a comic again we should email the Avengers office at mheroes@marvel.com (don't email specific story ideas, just that you'd like to see them in something).

No, I don't understand why this should be needed either. But apparently it is.

Even Jim Zub knows Marvel needs to get a push for it .