Page 176 of 774 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

They seemed to have pattern MCU Wanda after Jean grey to some extent, but less so in WandaVision.

Although MCU Wanda appears to be a more well done character than XCU Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Its there a reason why people always compare Jean and Wanda and vice versa? even before the MCU i have seen tons of people arguing who's more powerful blah blah

They're both my favs
    Probably because of the similar powers and outfits in the MCU. The new hotness is Wanda vs Zatanna though lol. I love all three of them

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    The number one (!!) YA Superhero graphic novel on all of Amazon is Avengers: Disassembled (Avengers (1998-2004)) by Brian Michael Bendis https://amazon.com/dp/B00AAJQWC6/ref...ing=UTF8&psc=1 via
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)
    Seeing that made me so unhappy! For me, that takes pimpdom (opportunism)to a whole new level of low! Grrrrrrr!!!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Seeing that made me so unhappy! For me, that takes pimpdom (opportunism)to a whole new level of low! Grrrrrrr!!!
    I know all too well how you feel, it is Very Good to see you Maximoffimpact!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Sophie Turner loved WandaVision, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    Sophie Turner loved WandaVision, apparently.
    The More Love we hear WandaVision has gotten the betters, espically from one known celebs.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    You're very helpful, CJ.

Yes, I've learned a lot. Things like Cthon and Wundagore Mountain get mentioned pretty often in reviews and theory videos. But until today I never searched much into the magical history of the MU.

When ever I bring up such things, I'll try to keep it closely related to our hero of the thread.

*drum roll* And the award for most sympathetic and huggable female character goes to... Wanda Maximoff!

:3
    IKR, it seem espically after episode 8 that all I kept reading is how Supportive and Connected fans felt towards Wanda and they just wanted to the best for her, it was truly something spectacular to read know so much love is going to Wanda even threw her Darkest times. It is love we have always Wanted for Wanda but Dare not knew if it was possible, but it has become a Reality Thanks to the MCU and Miss Olsen.

Indeed these are times to be Grateful for as much as we can, Wanda is becoming a HouseHold Name and a Staple in Societies around the world like never seen in her history, it is a time to celebrate and help increase our Love for her and to spread to lore to New Fans like you Darth WandaVision and any other Fan that wants to Join us to learn and Love Wanda even more thanks to the MCU!

I am Glad we are being Very Helpful to You Darth WandaVision, it is to you and any other Fan just clicking on the 1st time thinking about Joining or learning about Wanda that we hope to show and showcase her Lore and Character so that she expands in Fandom and Love for her character.

So Indeed it is Fun Talking about her and help fans learn about her, to much of the net can be shelter and non-inclusive I have found, but that is why this Fandom has strived to be the poplar oppisite cause we know how it is to be excluded from the mainstream so we want others to feel at home Learning about Wanda.

Here is Another Good Vidoe on Wanda's history that includes the recent changes to her Lore that inlcude Natalya Maximoff, a piece of Wanda Lore that they maybe thinking of doing it seems after the events of WandaVision with the BABY WITCH line!

Merry Marvelite is a good channel for learning lore without having to read hundreds to thousands of comics to catch up.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Smile

WandaVision - The Scarlet Witch
    by VincyWP

https://www.deviantart.com/vincywp/a...itch-872698942

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Merry Marvelite is a good channel for learning lore without having to read hundreds to thousands of comics to catch up.
    Yea I got to say I am Very Impressed by his depth he goes and ALL the comic panels he includes really is well done, it helps allot with anyone as you said wanting to have a big 101 into a character.

He also makes an effort to make the many retcons make sense, which is no small feat.

Just Realized to that I made My 11,000th post here on CBR, Thank You Wanda for making a majority of them here!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Brian Bendis tweets

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    @BRIANMBENDIS
    The number one (!!) YA Superhero graphic novel on all of Amazon is Avengers: Disassembled (Avengers (1998-2004)) by Brian Michael Bendis https://amazon.com/dp/B00AAJQWC6/ref...ing=UTF8&psc=1 via
    @amazon
    (its free on kindle)
    House Of M also skyrocketed on the Amazon charts, much to the despair of the Wanda fans who hate those stories. But on the bright side, they were not the only comics. Tom King's The Vision, James Robinson's Scarlet Witch, the collection they made with Wanda and Vision's old comics also had a surge in sales. And much to my own pleasure, both Young Avengers volumes and Avengers: The Children's Crusade also went up in the charts. The lesson to be learned here is that Wanda and Vision's MCU success definitely affects the comics, and hopefully Marvel sees this as a sign they need more new material.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    House Of M also skyrocketed on the Amazon charts, much to the despair of the Wanda fans who hate those stories. But on the bright side, they were not the only comics. Tom King's The Vision, James Robinson's Scarlet Witch, the collection they made with Wanda and Vision's old comics also had a surge in sales. And much to my own pleasure, both Young Avengers volumes and Avengers: The Children's Crusade also went up in the charts. The lesson to be learned here is that Wanda and Vision's MCU success definitely affects the comics, and hopefully Marvel sees this as a sign they need more new material.
    Yep, that's the best take to have about it all.

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    IKR, it seem espically after episode 8 that all I kept reading is how Supportive and Connected fans felt towards Wanda and they just wanted to the best for her, it was truly something spectacular to read know so much love is going to Wanda even threw her Darkest times. It is love we have always Wanted for Wanda but Dare not knew if it was possible, but it has become a Reality Thanks to the MCU and Miss Olsen.

Indeed these are times to be Grateful for as much as we can, Wanda is becoming a HouseHold Name and a Staple in Societies around the world like never seen in her history, it is a time to celebrate and help increase our Love for her and to spread to lore to New Fans like you Darth WandaVision and any other Fan that wants to Join us to learn and Love Wanda even more thanks to the MCU!

I am Glad we are being Very Helpful to You Darth WandaVision, it is to you and any other Fan just clicking on the 1st time thinking about Joining or learning about Wanda that we hope to show and showcase her Lore and Character so that she expands in Fandom and Love for her character.

So Indeed it is Fun Talking about her and help fans learn about her, to much of the net can be shelter and non-inclusive I have found, but that is why this Fandom has strived to be the poplar oppisite cause we know how it is to be excluded from the mainstream so we want others to feel at home Learning about Wanda.

Here is Another Good Vidoe on Wanda's history that includes the recent changes to her Lore that inlcude Natalya Maximoff, a piece of Wanda Lore that they maybe thinking of doing it seems after the events of WandaVision with the BABY WITCH line!

I like your attitude! :] And I'm happy to be here.

Interesting video. Wanda's current comic origin is a bit more complex than I would have guessed. And if the comments are any hint, more than a little controversial.

Family seems to be a key aspect of the Scarlet Witch. I would like to learn the identity of her bio father someday, if it isn't in fact Magneto.