Page 316 of 774 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The Brotherhood years aren't retconned out. Just them being mutants and his kids. But they weren't his kids until the 80s anyway.
    That's true. Their origins changed quite a few times before the 80s. Hopefully their current origin is maintained if at least for purposes of consistency

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am saying this from my iPhone so sorry for my shortness in my post here I am out for the day, But I just wanted to say how Heartwarmed and Happy I to See SO Much Discussion coming from the Recent Retrospective!

You can’t believe how much this means to me to see such a response to this recent retrospective and to know it is invigorating talk on History and Subjects of Wanda we have maybe never had before!

So I just Wanted to say a BIG and Major Thank You All for This! ^_^

I hope the ones in the future are just as enjoyable and learningful as this and others where!
    No problem, you are doing an amazing job

Given the stories where the twins attempted to contact the F4 and later invited to join the X-men, I'm surprised there has never been a What If... asking what would have happened if they had joined those teams.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Given the stories where the twins attempted to contact the F4 and later invited to join the X-men, I'm surprised there has never been a What If... asking what would have happened if they had joined those teams.
    I owuld read it on a heart beat

My first Scarlet Witch piece is finished

Last edited by Daedra; 05-01-2021 at 10:03 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Very nice, Daedra!

(I look forward to your completed Jean-to-Phoenix one! )
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Next Issue Truly IS a Special One and a Treat I am Really Looking Forward too, One I think Fans like Ravin Ray might Greatly Enjoy, Here is a Tease of what is to come from it! ;-)
    I have fond memories of reading that Strange Tales story. It was after the "death" of Johnny in FF# 587 <sob, sob> that I bought Essential Human Torch. Y'know the TPB in B&W newsprint that collected the first several issues of ST featuring Johnny. Well that story was included. Since then I've been imagining What If?'s where Wanda and Pietro joined the FF, or subbed for charter members on leave, instead of joining the Avengers (initially at least; they could join much later on).

And, here's something that CBR's FB page reposted from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelmemes...tha_all_along/

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post

Excellent work

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I have fond memories of reading that Strange Tales story. It was after the "death" of Johnny in FF# 587 <sob, sob> that I bought Essential Human Torch. Y'know the TPB in B&W newsprint that collected the first several issues of ST featuring Johnny. Well that story was included. Since then I've been imagining What If?'s where Wanda and Pietro joined the FF, or subbed for charter members on leave, instead of joining the Avengers (initially at least; they could join much later on).

And, here's something that CBR's FB page reposted from Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/marvelmemes...tha_all_along/

So you're saying that once again, ~it was Agatha all aloooong~.

Agatha is a very common witchy name in fiction. I think because it's an old name, so they can do the old crone thing with it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Agatha is a very common witchy name in fiction. I think because it's an old name, so they can do the old crone thing with it.
    Basically it's a "old person name" like Agnes or Edith or Mildred

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Basically it's a "old person name" like Agnes or Edith or Mildred
    Pretty much.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.