Page 685 of 774 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Attachment 114907
    WOMEN OF MARVEL TPB
    Written by MARIKO TAMAKI, ELSA SJUNNESON, NATASHA ALTERICI, ANNE TOOLE, NADIA SHAMMAS, SOPHIE CAMPBELL, ZORAIDA CÓRDOVA, COLLEEN COOVER, G. WILLOW WILSON, TRINA ROBBINS, VALERIE D’ORAZIO, LUCY KNISLEY, ROBIN FURTH, DEVIN GRAYSON, JILL THOMPSON, KATHRYN IMMONEN, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, FAITH ERIN HICKS, ABBY DENSON, CHRISTINE BOYLAN, MARJORIE LIU, LOUISE SIMONSON, LEA HERNANDEZ, ANN NOCENTI, KELLY SUE DECONNICK, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & ROXANE GAY
    Penciled by PEACH MOMOKO, NAOMI FRANQUIZ, NINA VAKUEVA, JOANNA ESTEP, RACHAEL STOTT,
    KEI ZAMA, SKYLAR PATRIDGE, MARIKA CRESTA, ELEONORA CARLINI, JUNE BRIGMAN, MARIA FRÖHLICH,
    COLLEEN COOVER, MING DOYLE, STEPHANIE BUSCEMA, NIKKI COOK, LUCY KNISLEY, AGNES GARBOWSKA, EMMA RÍOS, JILL THOMPSON, FAITH ERIN HICKS, EMMA VIECELI, CYNTHIA MARTIN, SARA PICHELLI,
    LEA HERNANDEZ, MOLLY CRABAPPLE, ADRIANA MELO, CARLA SPEED MCNEIL & BRITTNEY L. WILLIAMS
    Cover by EMA LUPACCHINO
    Who runs the world? You already know! Now, celebrate the Women of Marvel as an astonishing array of writers and artists from across the comic book and entertainment fields unite to make theirs Marvel — in stories featuring super hero sensations from She-Hulk to Gamora, Jean Grey to Rogue and Medusa to…Peggy Carter, Captain America?! And we didn’t forget to bring on the bad girls — including Mystique, Hela and Lady Deathstrike! Even some of the guys are allowed to join the fun! The acclaimed WOMEN OF MARVEL one-shot is collected together with Marvel’s first-ever series made completely by women creators, 2010’s GIRL COMICS — plus a gallery of Jen Bartel’s gorgeous Women’s History Month variant covers! Collecting WOMEN OF MARVEL (2021) #1, GIRL COMICS (2010) #1-3 and material from MARVEL’S VOICES #1.
    200 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93419-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16
    Hopefully Wanda is not just a cover tease this time.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think Wanda is even in any of the comics they collected here. They just put her in the foreground because she's hot now. We'll see if this ever translates into actual comics pages.

Yeah we've gotten so use to this ploy being used for years now.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Hopefully Wanda is not just a cover tease this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I don't think Wanda is even in any of the comics they collected here. They just put her in the foreground because she's hot now. We'll see if this ever translates into actual comics pages.
    They don’t mention Storm either but she is also on the cover and they tease more in the book, so let’s hope both ladies and more have their just time to shine!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Yeah, instead of Wolverine Publicity we have Wanda Publicity

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Here is another Fan Cover that is More Fun & Interesting to think Happening!

0460-ScarletFate-p1
    by AcrossCrossovers
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I would prefer Wanda and Fate to work together. Still it's a nice picture manipulation

Another Russell Daughterman drawing
    FCT4WEUVUAM2Lvb.jpg
    Avengers: United They Stand

Winds of Destiny Change!

The Scarlet Witch would didn't wear much Scarlet

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Another Russell Daughterman drawing
    FCT4WEUVUAM2Lvb.jpg
    Avengers: United They Stand
    Going even more obscure...

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

0460-ScarletFate-p1
    by AcrossCrossovers
    Nice find, CJ. We never hear about a Dr Fate/Scarlet Witch team-up.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I would prefer Wanda and Fate to work together. Still it's a nice picture manipulation
    They will most likely team up for something like this event. But first, they have to fight!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Winds of Destiny Change!

The Scarlet Witch would didn't wear much Scarlet
    I still like the costume. It's a guilty pleasure. Sure most of the costumes of that cartoon scream 90s edgy and selling action figures, but Wanda's costume still had a softness about it. And I enjoyed the Agatha story in that cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

0460-ScarletFate-p1
    by AcrossCrossovers
    I hate that the creation of their children became this whole thing that puts the universe at risk in modern years. Because it wasn't like that initially. And Wanda wasn't out of control. She went to Doctor Strange and asked him if it was safe.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, the OG Englehart story is more like a "love conquers all even biology" kind of thing.
    There are way more emphasis on Wanda and Vision's wishes and dream, than "what is the materials that formed those babies?" Ewing also brought that up later in his New Avengers.
    IMO, Billy and Tommy's birth are very much like second-gen Earth Gods/Demons, mystical energy shaped by the stories/thought of mortals. It's not inherently good or bad, it's just a mechanic in MU about how life can come into being.
    And even Dr.Strange in the OG Englehart run is pretty chill as he should be, ohhhh nooooo, life created from mystical energy, such a blasphemy of natural order! Oh wait my ex-wife is the child of a magic flame being and an extra-dimensional humanoid. Yeah, it should be pretty normal for magic users.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 10-22-2021 at 09:31 PM.