Page 675 of 774 FirstFirst ... 175575625665671672673674675676677678679685725 ... LastLast
Results 10,111 to 10,125 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Too true, there isn't enough clues and there is too much of a wait between parts to get really get involved with the mystery despite that is the main plot.
    ToM should be double shipping, so it could end in 3 months and not 5. Also end before Inferno ends.

I wish Wanda could have a role on Death of Doctor Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Having it end with them on bad terms would have really been a waste and a terrible reason to cancel X-Factor. The work and progression of their relationship to being positive should have been shown, but having the story end with bad blood between them again kinda just makes Magneto’s feelings toward the twins seem pointless and have no reason to dwell on changing mutants perspective on Wanda.
    I don't think ToM was the reason X-Factor was cancelled. It's a mini, not a replacement. And just seems to serve to purpose to bookend HoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    ToM should be double shipping, so it could end in 3 months and not 5. Also end before Inferno ends.

I wish Wanda could have a role on Death of Doctor Strange
    She should have had a role but she's dead. Agree that TOM should be double shipped.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Having it end with them on bad terms would have really been a waste and a terrible reason to cancel X-Factor. The work and progression of their relationship to being positive should have been shown, but having the story end with bad blood between them again kinda just makes Magneto’s feelings toward the twins seem pointless and have no reason to dwell on changing mutants perspective on Wanda.
    I agree wih you completely and yes this would be a bad way to end the story imo, I am just not sure what Leahīs end point will be for them. She said on an interview she wrote ToM with the idea of getting to a cathartic point between Wanda and mutantkind and to have her power expressed in a more possitive and empowering way, than just about bringing chaos to herself and others as she was pictured on Empyre or Avegers Dissasembled or HoM. So I truly hope she gets to do this for Wanda. I am just doubting if she will also write this cathartic moment between her and Erik, I would love so but given her writting so far with Lorna, Pietro and Erik, I have more doubts on this front. So I expect the best case, for me, would be for him to have this cathartic moment with Wanda but also Lorna and Pietro, while allowing them to develop a new point on their relationship but I also know them ending on bad terms is a possibility even if I hope thatīs not the case.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    She should have had a role but she's dead. Agree that TOM should be double shipped.
    Yeah, it's dragging a lot so far.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't think ToM was the reason X-Factor was cancelled. It's a mini, not a replacement. And just seems to serve to purpose to bookend HoM.
    Leah said she pitched TOM an arc of X-Factor. But instead they decided to make it a mini. Seems to me like, while X-Factor was always gonna get cancelled, it could have survived more if they did this arc on it instead. But I think it's better the way it is now tbh, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Leah said she pitched TOM an arc of X-Factor. But instead they decided to make it a mini. Seems to me like, while X-Factor was always gonna get cancelled, it could have survived more if they did this arc on it instead. But I think it's better the way it is now tbh, so...
    I think Marvel just made their decision to shelve it. Maybe there will be a new team after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I thought Hex Vision gave him his memories?
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    But not the emotions connected to them, IIRC
    Hex Vision doesn't remember anything of his past before Wanda created him.

It's more like he pressed the 'on' switch and jump started the latent memories already inside White Vision and that stuff is only up to the point where the original died. I guess you could fan wank it as the hex + mind stone energy inside Vision affecting white Vision and jogging his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I thought Hex Vision gave him his memories?
    He just unlocked White Vision's own memories of AOU-IW.

This looks like it could be Zatanna vs Wanda

Extraordinary Member

Again I just want to say it again that I want a proper animation adaption of Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    I agree wih you completely and yes this would be a bad way to end the story imo, I am just not sure what Leahīs end point will be for them. She said on an interview she wrote ToM with the idea of getting to a cathartic point between Wanda and mutantkind and to have her power expressed in a more possitive and empowering way, than just about bringing chaos to herself and others as she was pictured on Empyre or Avegers Dissasembled or HoM. So I truly hope she gets to do this for Wanda. I am just doubting if she will also write this cathartic moment between her and Erik, I would love so but given her writting so far with Lorna, Pietro and Erik, I have more doubts on this front. So I expect the best case, for me, would be for him to have this cathartic moment with Wanda but also Lorna and Pietro, while allowing them to develop a new point on their relationship but I also know them ending on bad terms is a possibility even if I hope thatīs not the case.
    Oh there will be some moment where mutants look in awe of Wanda on Krakoa. I also believe Wanda and Magneto will end the story on very good terms.

I don't know if any of the other relationships damage in this story will be repaired at all though.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Oh there will be some moment where mutants look in awe of Wanda on Krakoa. I also believe Wanda and Magneto will end the story on very good terms.

I don't know if any of the other relationships damage in this story will be repaired at all though.
    I donīt know if in awe, or at least I hope thatīs not the case, because Leah also talked about the Academy kids being the more traumatized by M-Day so in representation of mutants I expect them to be the main people Wanda has to make nice with. Mutants stopping the whole pretender thing and allow them to advance past decimation would be nice.

I agree with you Magneto and Wanda may end in good terms while Lorna and Pietro are a whole other matter, which makes me angry, because I have never agreed with this approach by Leah but you already have heard all about my pov on this, we have discussed it enough.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Doctor Strange 2 has now been moved to a May release date.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Doctor Strange 2 has now been moved to a May release date.
    This is typically the kind of news I expect on a Monday morning.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!”