Page 523 of 774 FirstFirst ... 23423473513519520521522523524525526527533573623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    The good thing that X-office could do right now is have Charles and Magneto manipulating the situation.
    First xmen should not have been there, it was only Avengers bussiness. X-men wanting to kill Wanda was a essential point to pietro ask he to warp reality for house of M

second: they need M-day to happen so we could get Hope and 2 other members of the five responsible for the ressurrection proccess.

Third: Moira has the Destiny books, so they knew what could happen.

This could be the only way to X-office win me over after the initial crap setting of the story
    Why X-office would make their goldenc children look bad for the sake of a none X-character.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I need this hat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yes, me too!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Or maybe I just have my own opinion outside of the narrow-minded mindset most Wanda fans seem to have. Everything I say I mean if you wanna feel antagonized that's on you.
    By narrow, you mean calling out BS when seeing one?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    I will say the sudden change from hating him to hugging him could have been better explained, but there was a time when they where biologically father and daughter that she did try giving him a chance. I see this as Wanda willing to see he has changed and wanting to look towards something better than the mess that’s been her life. The magic detective is good but if she is trying to fix witchcraft their needs to be some grandiose exploration into unknowns that actually feel like a challenge, not something that was just so mundane.
    It's basically the same as the old time when she just open a loot box and act whatever the plot told her to do. And in most cases it's for the sake of Magneto's narrative.
    And really there is never consistancy in that department, I honestly just prefer her to ignore him.

Lightbulb

Wanda's care in the MCU is far different than comics though. Who brought back the F4 as soon as they got the rights back. That's been two years ago now. I think if their aim was to fix her because of the MCU, it'd have happened immediately like bringing back the F4 was then. With Wanda seemingly still dead as of October in issue 3 of 5. It's gonna be a while to find out if she's gonna be anywhere after this, or go back into limbo. I'm not gonna put all my trust in that and forget all the teasing they've done over the years. I'm gonna temper expectations, and feel like this is the typical for Wanda in an event. Because so far it is. And even if say she comes back in issue 3-5, then she still spent most of the event dead and the plot device for a storyline more focused on Magneto and Krakoa.
    I think it will be more about and always is the quality in how they will if so use Wanda by the end events if at all. I have said I think the death allows the Marvel Unto stop and reflect on all the pain and wronging they have done to her if the writers so choose to go that route, which I hope they do, again I still am getting that feeling by the teases this will be far More impactful in the long grin for Wanda then we might yet know, we have to wait to see.

I am still going to era on the side of hope and believe good will come out of this threw death and darknesses cause that is how our Wanda has taught opus to persevere threw as well.

I am hoping this position or view is not allying anyone or you cause I care more about helping you and my friends then anything else, but I can only do that by telling you all the real truth as I see it and never to spare on that, I see and come to the views cause that is what I see and if wrong then so shall it be, but I believe in the bettering times for our Wanda and it could be at the moments of this.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I never thought about that but it makes sense especially since wanda's mutant power has always been connected to magic. personally i think she is an omega reality warper: magic manipulation as i've said in the past. But even if not i'm willing to accept the adopted daughter angle but there are real places for wanda right now imo in the x-world, i could also see her as Planet Arrako's cheif magician and have her on Sword but i think she fits better in Excalibur especially seeing rictor flounder around with spells but you make a great point how she is connected to two "axis" of magic.
    That would be erasing her lore as Chthon's chosen vessel.
    Mutant power giving people magic manipulation is just weird, mutants and X-genes are from Celestials who are not really magic in nature.
    There are other mutants born with mystical potential like Storm, but it's not due to their mutant part really, it's the blessing of Oshtur through her ancestral bloodline.

Extraordinary Member

I don't really get into all that it will be whatever fits the writer better but personally i like the idea of wanda having independent power chton is trying to corrupt rather than being tied to some other entity's gift. I imagine if this was like a world of magic Wanda would naturally be gifted with All Magic.
    There would make her... less unique.
    All mortals' magic come from Gods, demons, Extra-Dimensional beings, etc to some extent. Even those who don't necessarily depend on a patron deity uses some artifacts.
    Chthon being both her creator and arch nemesis is what makes this dynamic interesting, it's a classic trope of the anti anti-Christ or rebelling creation. Remove that and Chthon would be no different from everyone's generic demon Mephisto.

Extraordinary Member

I want him to be a villain for her too but i want them to make it clear it is her power he is trying to corrupt and restore himself as he doesn't have the worshippers of his siblings vs. someone this god man being the catalyst for what should be wanda's own power.
    Al four Elder Gods have worshippers, there are still Darkhold cultists in modern day Marvel.
    What is the obsession of making it "her own power", is Stephen less of a character when he invokes Vishanti, or Magik who controls Limbo which is originally Belasco's turf? Chthon invested in Wanda with his own power and it blew up, simple and classic story.

Extraordinary Member

I've been very clear i think if they make wanda a mutant she needs to be omega level magic manipulation which is a fundamental force in the marvel universe that no other mutant has a connection to. If wanda's mutation gives her an undefinable hex ability to alter magic itself wanda is a clear and present danger to everything that exists and a force behind it. That is what I want to see for wanda. It would also make sense why magical creatures are attracted to her. If anyone should create the new age of magic, especially after reading Mystic Arcana i feel it should be wanda. But that's how i see her, i see her has the doctor strange of mutants but more powerful because in general mutants are super powered.\

I think her hex ability would allow wanda to read any grimore or affect spells in a way that is absolutely not probable.
    Can I just say I dislike tearing down classic lore in favor of a generic "oh she is soooo powerful" but way less unique one?
    She is not Dr.Strange of mutants, she is either Chthon's SS or Agamotto. A specific mystical corner, not "she is suddenly mutant goddess of all magic", this makes her boring.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    While I would like to see another confrontation with Chthon down the road, I'd want to see her interact with the two Elder Gods she hasn't directly (to my knowledge) interacted with, Gaea and Oshtur. Sort of a Meet the Elder Gods kind of thing in her life, after wearing the Serpent Crown and being a Bride of Set.
    I would love to see that honestly, maybe bring some friends like Thor, Herc, Stephen, etc who have connection to those two.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I think it will be more about and always is the quality in how they will if so use Wanda by the end events if at all. I have said I think the death allows the Marvel Unto stop and reflect on all the pain and wronging they have done to her if the writers so choose to go that route, which I hope they do, again I still am getting that feeling by the teases this will be far More impactful in the long grin for Wanda then we might yet know, we have to wait to see.

I am still going to era on the side of hope and believe good will come out of this threw death and darknesses cause that is how our Wanda has taught opus to persevere threw as well.

I am hoping this position or view is not allying anyone or you cause I care more about helping you and my friends then anything else, but I can only do that by telling you all the real truth as I see it and never to spare on that, I see and come to the views cause that is what I see and if wrong then so shall it be, but I believe in the bettering times for our Wanda and it could be at the moments of this.
    No worries CJ. Tempering expectations is just how I approach everything now. That's all my thing. It's just how I'm comfortable. I truly hope this is the last of the worst though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Smile

No worries CJ. Tempering expectations is just how I approach everything now. That's all my thing. It's just how I'm comfortable. I truly hope this is the last of the worst though.
    I hope so a well for the Love of our Wanda and for you and our friends that deserve to see Wanda treated better cause the time has certainly come beyond and should have happened already.

But we must believe in love for each other 1st and foremost cause we are lead by love for our Wanda and Love is what binds us, no bad storywise should ever take that away from us, cause we will get threw all together and should show the greatness that Wanda fans can be to show it is Indeed love that we want for Wanda!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I hope so a well for the Love of our Wanda and for you and our friends that deserve to see Wanda treated better cause the time has certainly come beyond and should have happened already.

But we must believe in love for each other 1st and foremost cause we are lead by love for our Wanda and Love is what binds us, no bad storywise should ever take that away from us, cause we will get threw all together and should show the greatness that Wanda fans can be to show it is Indeed love that we want for Wanda!
    Indeed, it should have happened already, but someone in the bullpen seems to not like Wanda and is all too happy to let her be a plot device than a character.Only when that changes will we see something positive for our favourite Witch
    Last edited by leokearon; 07-27-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Indeed, it should have happened already, but someone in the bullpen doesn't like Wanda and is all too happy to let her be a plot device than a character.Only when that changes will we see something positive for our favourite Witch
    Indeed either that or has held on to closely to the stories of the past to hold her back or even more sadder thinks she is not as profitable as other characters they have. But now WandaVision has blown that out of the Water and like another LCS owner told me about the industry they want to make the most money they can and likely would not hold any character back just cause of personal reasons cause the money trunks all other concerns.

I believe that too, but also we don’t know the full story on how the internal affairs of Marvel Editorial works and no history or leaked statements on personal or profitable views on Wanda.

The only things we can go by is history of use and fir Wanda it has not been good, but they can’t ignore the gravity of both the rise of her MCU counterpart or the profit they are losing over it.

A GIVE moment will have to come eventually, either to better use of Wanda or More to worst of the same.

Either Way it might go I feel THIS story is that moment to show use since it might be the clearest indication of how they want to use Wanda going forward.

I still air on the side of the positive will win in the end cause of the changes in copyright ending, the rise of profitably in Wanda as a character and the changing world of once held back FOX part owned characters getting more use finally.

Is it WAY late to do this for Wanda YES, but enough time has pasted since Wandavision, the FOX buy and the re opening to align to this being a moment to show their hand, I am just hoping and in some parts seeing a possibility of Hope coming for the ether for our Wanda, we will see only by time the truth.

But we have to remember to support each other and we get threw this together with love fir our Wanda and friendship each other no matter what happens, THAT is the most important out of anything we can control in all of this p.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    That would be erasing her lore as Chthon's chosen vessel.
    Mutant power giving people magic manipulation is just weird, mutants and X-genes are from Celestials who are not really magic in nature.
    There are other mutants born with mystical potential like Storm, but it's not due to their mutant part really, it's the blessing of Oshtur through her ancestral bloodline.
    No it doesn’t erase her as Chthon’s chosen vessel if she was born a mutant who had magic manipulation. That would just mean Chthon saw with in her something he could further use if she had access to his Chaos Magic
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!