Page 511 of 774 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    None of which really matters though.
    I ironically just want Wanda to suddenly pop back to life and say "thank you all for the touchy words, but I have zero **** to give, can I get my paycheck and leave now?"
    Your not alone in that regard cause I want her eyes glowing red no pupils with an aura that just says she is done being everyone’s punching bag.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    That isn't important to the character, I rather get more into her avengers/magical relationships
    Same. And it's not like I feel as if those characters are invalid to hate her. But it's just not an interest of mine to read. It's just retread.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Why would Wanda CARE??? Seriously why would she care???

She does not have to interact with them at all.

Because they don't care about the damage they have done to Wakanda.

If editorial does not view her as a mutant-why have this story? There is no logical to it.

Marvel is just wasting a mini series slot that could have gone to ANY solo X-Men, Inhuman, Wanda or others who don't have one.
    It was Wanda’s Albatross unfortunately. No writer was going to move her forward with that anchor.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    Agreed, the minimum I will accept is the closure of this long chapter for Wanda leading to her finally being allowed to play part in her own story. I've given up any expectation that this will explore Wanda as a character other than as a device or fixture in the narrative of other characters. Too much of what has been stated so far situates the story as a "trial" or crucible for Magneto and a point of conflict for how others perceive Wanda.

I'll be happily surprised if this adds to her story in any way, providing her choice, voice, and agency within the story. But I'm wholly expecting that this will be about her, but not involve her in any significant capacity. The conflict will revolve and resolve itself around the actions of other characters and she'll be discussed but take no action. All in all, if this story needs to play out in order for her to shed the BS that has dragged her down for the last 20 years then so be it, I'll wait it out. But if she is merely used as a pawn, again, for cheap drama or the dead-horse bogeyman trope continues at the close of this story, then Marvel will have a lot to answer for.

The alt-covers have been pretty.
    I agree very much, the least this has to do is to finally end that stupid and unjustified anchor around her neck that when anything that is about her and mutants comes up that is all one can talk about. So indeed well said and this has to be marvel main and many finally chance to prove this to us and fans, I feel right now more then ever fans on both sides are ready.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Why would Wanda CARE??? Seriously why would she care???

She does not have to interact with them at all.

Because they don't care about the damage they have done to Wakanda.

If editorial does not view her as a mutant-why have this story? There is no logical to it.

Marvel is just wasting a mini series slot that could have gone to ANY solo X-Men, Inhuman, Wanda or others who don't have one.
    Cause despite the negative energy on this forum HOM & the dynamic that comes with it is a cash cow & Marvel knows this.

I just don't know why some of y'all are fighting so hard for Miss Thang to continue the rest of her days as a D list Avenger who only shows up in big events to shoot red wiggly woos in side blurry panels before disappearing back into limbo, when the X-Side could revive Wanda's whole character (literally) within the next 5 months. Y'all should be more openminded smoke some weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I just don't know why some of y'all are fighting so hard for Miss Thang to continue the rest of her days as a D list Avenger who only shows up in big events to shoot red wiggly woos in side blurry panels before disappearing back into limbo, when the X-Side could revive Wanda's whole character (literally) within the next 5 months. Y'all should be more openminded smoke some weed.
    She's not a D list Avenger. The X-side is pretty populated too. It's not like she'd have anything over there. She already doesn't. Both sides have left her in limbo. She's dead in this event. There is no narrative for her here. And she's not back as far as issue 3 of 5. So for definite, most of it she'll be gone.

Cause despite the negative energy on this forum HOM & the dynamic that comes with it is a cash cow & Marvel knows this.
    Same with all events. They sell slightly better than other comics. Not always the highest. They are usually beaten out by Batman and Star Wars. But comics overall struggle, events or not. Most people don't care about them. They care about movies, tv and games. The catering to anger thing hasn't brought any better numbers for them. They still will struggle overall in the fictional book industry. Manga beats them in spades.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-24-2021 at 11:19 PM.

Extraordinary Member

You are being delusional, buddy.
    She has been a long-standing Avenger which is way more than your D-lister claim.
    And even if you D-lister claim is a fact, it's still better than her X-treatment where she is always the plot device.
    It's not about being openminded, I am not openminded to lies and false hopes.

Extraordinary Member

I am fighting for her to survive as her true self.
    X-franchise's need literally kill her character and somehow I should be grateful for them "reviving her", they already made her a dumbass little girl and somehow you are looking forward to more?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She's not a D list Avenger. The X-side is pretty populated too. It's not like she'd have anything over there. She already doesn't. Both sides have left her in limbo. She's dead in this event. There is no narrative for her here. And she's not back as far as issue 3 of 5. So for definite, most of it she'll be gone.
    Even if she does come back, there is no guarantee they won't keep her the way she is before the death, meaning the incredibly dumb and naive little girl.
    The only hope is just she immediately bolts and escapes the situation after the ressurection and never to be used in this way again.
    But that's some distant dream that is unlikely.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, and I don't care for selling lies for profit.
    Are you for butchering her character and sell the carcass for some short term benefit, is this what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Even if she does come back, there is no guarantee they won't keep her the way she is before the death, meaning the incredibly dumb and naive little girl.
    The only hope is just she immediately bolts and escapes the situation after the ressurection and never to be used in this way again.
    But that's some distant dream that is unlikely.
    I'd absolutely count on it. They have no grasp of the character. I'm really tired of the x-books will treat her better with no proof. When Zub's Avengers and her solo were the only ones recently to treat her better. Especially on the heels of the x-books killing her off. It's obtuse.

Digibash Marvel legends Scarlet Witch Vintage Packaging 2
    by
    leokearon

https://www.deviantart.com/leokearon...ng-2-886743385

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'd absolutely count on it. They have no grasp of the character. I'm really tired of the x-books will treat her better with no proof. When Zub's Avengers and her solo were the only ones recently to treat her better. Especially on the heels of the x-books killing her off. It's obtuse.
    Exactly, while on the Avengers side since HOM she managed to get some good stories, her solo series, No Surrender and No Road Home. The X-Side in the space of year have made her a naïve morn, a woman-child and a corpse. Yeah, so the X-Side is doing a better job how?
    Last edited by leokearon; 07-25-2021 at 04:27 AM.