Page 275 of 774 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11598

WandaVision reference on SNL when the show is already over, talk about impact

https://twitter.com/itsjustanotherx/...99299554570243
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 04-13-2021 at 01:19 AM.

A sotry I wasn't aware of. Man, Mastermind is useless, a far cry from the more cunning villain he would become later.

i still not sure if her eyes are supposed to be blue or green in cannon but i prefer the green over the blue

Extraordinary Member

My preferrence is raven black hair with blue eyes or auburn/brown hair with green eyes. I will give red hair a pass.
    I think it's the more often used combination.

It's currently meant to be brown hair and green eyes. The stated reason for the change was that so many Marvel ladies had red hair and blue eyes.

I prefer the brown or black hair. I will say that neither green nor blue eyes are common for Romani women. It happens but is rare.

I have a personal headcanon that Wanda changes her eyes and hair with her powers.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The thing is, Wanda looks good with all of the combinations!

I like black hair with blue eyes, then brown hair with brown eyes and her auburn hair with red eyes.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's currently meant to be brown hair and green eyes. The stated reason for the change was that so many Marvel ladies had red hair and blue eyes.

I prefer the brown or black hair. I will say that neither green nor blue eyes are common for Romani women. It happens but is rare.

I have a personal headcanon that Wanda changes her eyes and hair with her powers.
    Yeah the handbooks sat Auburn hair with Green eyes; yet Marvel's official website says Auburn hair with Blue eyes.
    Personally I prefer Auburn hair with Blue eyes

As long as her hair has loose curls/waves I’m good with it being black or dark brown with any eye color that is present.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Darker Than Scarlet is getting published again.
    https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-West...+then+s&sr=8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Darker Than Scarlet is getting published again.
    https://www.amazon.com/Avengers-West...+then+s&sr=8-1
    Grreat more people can read that awful story. It would be better to reprint more of Wanda's best stories

Andy Park shares her scarlet witch concept art but now with the cape

I really liked that the MCU created a meaning for the headpiece. i wish the comics did something similar or at least give it some ability, say it's like a magical artifact that only belongs to Wanda

Maybe a magical protection so people can't mess with her head

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    A sotry I wasn't aware of. Man, Mastermind is useless, a far cry from the more cunning villain he would become later.
    That is one of the things I am enjoying most I am well enjoy most about doing this project for all of you! He is showing fans even long time fans of Wanda all this unknown history and special guest star appearances in books We may never before have ever known before, I love that!

I am hoping you keep enjoying it leokearon, Thank you for your response and participation!

I am hoping everyone else in the fandom is enjoying these as well, you don’t have to respond to them, but I am hoping you’re seeing them and you all enjoying them!

These are indeed a joy to do it makes me feel good to share, read, and help teach and learn even to myself especially to all of you Wanda Faithful this in-depth history of our Wanda and learning the Tomes of her lore like Those of Mytical books Magical Users look into to better their knowledge and of love for what love!

Please let me know if I’m doing this is to all of your enjoyment or anything else I could be doing to make them better, thank you everyone!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Andy Park shares her scarlet witch concept art but now with the cape

It looks great, both in the art and the show. Too bad that it hasn't been translating well into the toys, imo (mostly the "harness"-like part around her shoulders/chest). I also feel like hood + tiara becomes a bit too busy, I like that in the show she took one off when putting the other.