Page 717 of 774 FirstFirst ... 217617667707713714715716717718719720721727767 ... LastLast
Results 10,741 to 10,755 of 11598

None of that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Well Billy's been a Wanda stan since he was a Kid I can buy it. The rest of that IDK need context.

I think what doesn't make sense is them spoilers:
    saying that to past Wanda unless real Wanda has shown up. I don't know. It's very out of context.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Cruelrain would know what it means in context, but out of context spoilers:
    it's absolutely hilarious, these two guys screaming at someone who is a clone of someone who isn't even actually their mother. This mini has had so many ridiculous moments that I can't really hate it, I'm too busy laughing.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I was saying that wanda being a mutant again wouldn't have made her more usable in any book IMO.

spoilers:
    just read the new trial issue because it's out in some countries like australia, and leah it's such a bad writer, it's so cringe to read it at times and the art looks so cheap in some pages... but it was expected... i wish this story was handled by someone else

They just made this mini event to take some sales from WandaVision which is a good thing but this book is trash
    end of spoilers
    Please give us spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Please give us spoilers.
    I will dm u

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I too saw the leaks y'all best acknowledge the true son!! The Loyal One!
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If You want to see the leaked Images here

https://mobile.twitter.com/Non_Royal...70844874018818
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Cruelrain would know what it means in context, but out of context spoilers:
    it's absolutely hilarious, these two guys screaming at someone who is a clone of someone who isn't even actually their mother. This mini has had so many ridiculous moments that I can't really hate it, I'm too busy laughing.
    end of spoilers
    Honestly indeed, it does not make sense it is out of context and flow to the story.

We don’t know what pages these are to, if they go together or what happens before or after or panels maybe during them.

I can criticize Issue 3 and Like Allot issues 1-2 but that is cause I fully read them, until I read the issue fully I would not give a full view of its meaning yet and have patience till that time.

Out of context the Past, Present and Future look interesting and well drawn but I need far more context and full issue story until I can fully judge otherwise.
    Last edited by CJStriker; 11-30-2021 at 02:13 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

I'm gonna say that every event that have wanda has a plot device is getting repetitive
    spoilers:
    It's so funny that in the last pages of the issue 4 of the trial, the mutants on Krakoa were about jump wanda because of kaijus attacking krakoa (kinda like in children crusade) and her familiy (twins and erik) and avengers stay by her side saying that she's not to blame... (this time with polaris supporting wanda)
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-30-2021 at 02:34 PM.

I'm gonna say that every event that has wanda has a plot device is getting repetitive
    spoilers:
    It's so funny that in the last pages of the issue 4 of the trial, the mutants on Krakoa were about jump wanda because of kaijus attacking krakoa (kinda like in children crusade) and her familiy (twins and erik) and avengers stay by her side saying that she's not to blame... (this time with polaris supporting wanda)
    end of spoilers
    Oh that sound juicy as f*ck I can't lie!!

I'm gonna say that every event that have wanda has a plot device is getting repetitive
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Out of Knowing what happens in the rest of the issue this sounds interesting with what might be done with it, I still looking forward to reading this hoping for developments and moving Wanda Forward, have to see, wait and Read.

But need more info to full judge.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It's getting hard to be a fan of wanda in the comics, like there's never something positive with her, the last thing i remember being really hyped and glad to see was when i saw her panel in avengers no surrender and that's it

Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-30-2021 at 03:26 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    She sounds so awkward talking about this... but yeah, I don't get the feeling she will be undoing the retcon judging by what she said. And she pretty much confirmed that WandaVision played a role in the decision of what to do with Wanda in the comics, which is not a shock to anyone. I'm willing to bet the fact that WandaVision doubled down on Wanda being magic-inclined and not mutant was the final nail on the coffin of mutant Wanda in the comics. People were wrong to assume that Disney buying FOX would magically revert things simply because, at the end of the day, there is still the possibility that Kevin Feige won't change what they did to Wanda in the MCU, so Marvel Comics wouldn't have any reason to undo their retcon if it was done because of the MCU in the first place.
    Yet another reason to hate the show.

I don't hate the show. It was severely flawed but isn't what's damaging her. It gave her way more popularity and merchandise. What has kept her down in comics is Marvel themselves. It's been happening well before the MCU. It started with AD/HoM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I don't hate the show. It was severely flawed but isn't what's damaging her. It gave her way more popularity and merchandise. What has kept her down in comics is Marvel themselves. It's been happening well before the MCU. It started with AD/HoM.
    Yea Honestly the Show has been nothing less then a Major Net gain for Wanda by every account I have seen in real life, stores, store owners, her early comic book appearances have shot up in price and more fans both online and I meet in Real Life talk about her more positively then ever before.

I say it is way to early to know if the synergy of much between this popular from the MCU will have many longterm negative consequences or not, but it is clear without it Wanda might not even be getting talked about or even used to the extent she is today lacking or not.

Most of what seems to hold her back are lack of desire to use her for whatever reasons that where ingrained long before age of ultrin in the marvel offices for a way to long time.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    How is the only thing that it been giving Wanda as a character more popularity,merch and fans etc responsible for the mess they made in the books, they just tried to copy some things from the show in a cheap and bad way.

The MCU is the only thing carrying the character.

Wanda's character been rotten since Disassembled/HoM and it still haunts her till this day in the books, the persons responsible for the comics just don't care about her.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 11-30-2021 at 03:48 PM.