Page 526 of 774 FirstFirst ... 26426476516522523524525526527528529530536576626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Villains I'd like to see Wanda face if she ever got another solo:

Chthon
    Alkhema
    Salem's Seven
    Emerald Warlock
    Set
    Enchantress
    Necrodamus
    High Evolutionary
    Lore (they could bring her back)
    Modred the Mystic
    Morgan le Fey
    Samhain
    Count Nefaria
    Agree with most of them, but why Nerferia?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    It’s never stated she is sensitive to magic because of Chaos Magic. She is sensitive due to tampering by the HE. It be better to just say it was genetics and lineage from birth that made her a target for the two.
    That works as well, like I said, there is no need to change.
    It's pretty pointless to say the least, and really "magic manipulation" sounds like something from a rookie fantasy writer who doesn't have the slightest idea to make a compelling power system. For a mystical character, that is literally a powet that read "she does stuff".
    Not saying Marvel needs a consistent power system or anything like that, but I prefer to keep what we have.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-27-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Chthon
    Alkhema
    Salem's Seven
    Emerald Warlock
    Set
    Enchantress
    Necrodamus
    High Evolutionary
    Modred the Mystic
    Morgan le Fey
    Samhain
    Count Nefaria
    I would like to see Morgan Le Fay, kinda disappointed it's never mentioned how Morgan indirectly caused Wanda getting marked by Chthon.
    Morgan in Avengers V3 really should mention that when she is using Wanda's power.(Yeah, they probably wanted to leave the explaining to Aggie.)

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Agree with most of them, but why Nerferia?
    He's fought the Avengers before and her facing off against someone who has an ionic form would be interesting. Given the similarity to Simon.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's pretty pointless to say the least, and really "magic manipulation" sounds like something from a rookie fantasy writer who doesn't have the slightest idea to make a compelling power system. For a mystical character, that is literally a powet that read "she does stuff".
    Not saying Marvel needs a consistent power system or anything like that, but I prefer to keep what we have.
    I just don't believe Wanda's powers need changed yet again. They've been changed so many times through comics history. And it's more simple to have it as chaos magic that is controlled with traditional magic. Instead of injecting everything else into it.

Extraordinary Member

Chthon
    Alkhema
    Salem's Seven
    Emerald Warlock
    Set
    Enchantress
    Necrodamus
    High Evolutionary
    Modred the Mystic
    Morgan le Fey
    Samhain
    Count Nefaria
    I unironically want Modred as Wanda's "British butler" if that makes any sense.
    Dude is decent when not under Chthon's influence, maybe he would join Wanda in a quest to free themselves from Chthon. Or offer his service after Wanda does the job.
    He would be a fun companion really.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-27-2021 at 10:11 AM.

I unironically want Modred as Wanda's "British butler" if that makes any sense.
    Dude is decent when not under Chthon's influence, maybe he would join Wanda in a quest to free themselves from Chthon. Or offer his service after Wanda does the job.
    That's an idea. I would like to see him reclaim his autonomy from what happened to him earlier in life.

I respect that. Though it feels as if Marvel isnÂ’t utilizing what we have to its fullest potential. Like nexus being shouldnÂ’t be some interchangeable title for being magic sensitive. It should state that all ambient mystical energy in the 616 flows into Wanda and from so many different energies she is able to affect timelines and auÂ’s
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

He's fought the Avengers before and her facing off against someone who has an ionic form would be interesting. Given the similarity to Simon.
    I know he's an Avenger foe, but he didn't have a connection to Wanda. Still, I like the idea of Wanda fighting an evil version of Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I know he's an Avenger foe, but he didn't have a connection to Wanda. Still, I like the idea of Wanda fighting an evil version of Simon.
    It's just for something new and fresh.

If they do give Wanda another solo, I'mma need 3 things 1 an interesting story premise cause magic Sherlock was lame I'm sorry not really it was boring as hell, 2 a good artist if I recall it was like new art every other issue or at the very least it just was not pretty to me anyway, 3 a good editor cause why the hell was she hugging seemingly 12-13 year old versions of Tommy & Billy when they were 17 at the time with completely different costumes, in the park with Tommy yet again calling her mommy on his knees that boy was grown.

I would get the wanda solo, don't get me wrong but i also want her to be in another team ongoing, i mean we know the current Avengers are so bad under Jason Aaron and the roster is trash too, but i want marvel to have their own justice league dark or midnight sons

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    If they do give Wanda another solo, I'mma need 3 things 1 an interesting story premise cause magic Sherlock was lame I'm sorry not really it was boring as hell, 2 a good artist if I recall it was like new art every other issue or at the very least it just was not pretty to me anyway, 3 a good editor cause why the hell was she hugging seemingly 12-13 year old versions of Tommy & Billy when they were 17 at the time with completely different costumes, in the park with Tommy yet again calling her mommy on his knees that boy was grown.
    I agree, i got the James Robinson collection and the art is different from page to page. By the last issue they took back all the budget. It really felt like she must have been on another dimension each issue how it was drawn. Very jarring collected.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I would get the wanda solo, don't get me wrong but i also want her to be in another team ongoing, i mean we know the current Avengers are so bad under Jason Aaron and the roster is trash too, but i want marvel to have their own justice league dark or midnight sons

It has been a long time since she was a regular member from a team. I really thirsty for wanda in a team book

But there were some interesting insights like her thoughts on the twins. scarletrobinson.jpg

Whereas this page remind me of uncanny avengers. pietrowanda.jpg

It's a bold move to try and diagnose someone else.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-27-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/