Page 325 of 774 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 11598
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Marvel chose their couples to be consistent on and it's down to basically Sue and Reed, and Jessica and Luke. I don't honestly think Wanda's relationships were handled like a revolving door. Even the one with Simon that I don't like.
    Revolving door probably isn't the right term. I just meant more I don't really like reading about "hero's new lover" type storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Advanced Happy Mother's Day to Wanda!

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1390414120852213761
    I know as unlikely as it is i'd really love it if she got a second chance to be a mother again, i know Billy & Tommy are supposed to be her sons reincarnated but marvel barely acknowledge it.

When was the last time they even had a meaningful interaction.

On a side note it's a shame billy coudn't be in darkhold with wanda i feel like he would have worked nicely in it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It is Wanda. It is from What If Vol 1 #38. It is a beautiful story dealing with Wanda's last day, however at the end Jocasta places Wanda's mind in her body, so Wanda and the Vision can love each other forever.
    It reminds me a bit of the Amalgam character Antimony from Magneto and the Magnetic Man, who is an Amalgam of Wanda and DC's Platinum.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Good news: apparently ''The Trial'' is not about Wanda. Our queen remains unbothered.

Extraordinary Member

...So they're still not using Wanda in comics? Geez. I almost wanted this to be the Trial of Wanda because I'm just tired of waiting for her to get used.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Good news: apparently ''The Trial'' is not about Wanda. Our queen remains unbothered.

i'm laughing on the pic choosen. I already knew this wouldn't be about Wanda
    Last edited by Rang10; 05-07-2021 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    ...So they're still not using Wanda in comics? Geez. I almost wanted this to be the Trial of Wanda because I'm just tired of waiting for her to get used.
    Don't lose hope. Maybe this trial is Magneto's attempt to obtain legal custody of Wanda.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    We are getting her in Darkhold. The artist has been sharing a lot of art from the book lately, so we know it's happening. I think waiting a bit more for Darkhold is preferable than watching her getting dragged in the X-books right now.

Yeah agreed on that one. Just wish Darkhold had not been delayed. Either way, her not being used much in comics is on Marvel. They could have done a lot more to capitalize on her time in the MCU.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

Yeah agreed on that one. Just wish Darkhold had not been delayed. Either way, her not being used much in comics is on Marvel. They could have done a lot more to capitalize on her time in the MCU.
    I have to say while I want to see more Wanda in books, I am kind of glad this trial story was not involving her so far for now too. I rather have books that focuses on developing her and any X-story that goes into more HoM needs ALLOT of trust and beyond that for me to trust they will do Wanda Justice. I always have hope but trust needs greatly to be earned.

So I am happy with just the Darkhold and hopefully that will kick off more Wanda!

Also I is always Heartwarming to see and Talk to you GenericUsername!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The fact that they didn't even have anything planned for AOU until Robertson pushed for the ongoing and the fact they are okay with one of the MCU stars being made out to be the Anti-Christ and failling to undo HOM, along with the reports that they turned down Zub's stories, shows that Marvel don't care about Wanda. I wouldn't be surprised if they would have been happy just keeping on the bus after HOM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I have to say while I want to see more Wanda in books, I am kind of glad this trial story was not involving her so far for now too. I rather have books that focuses on developing her and any X-story that goes into more HoM needs ALLOT of trust and beyond that for me to trust they will do Wanda Justice. I always have hope but trust needs greatly to be earned.

So I am happy with just the Darkhold and hopefully that will kick off more Wanda!

CJ you are always so sweet! Thank you!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    While in the early Avengers, Wanda seemed....taken with Cap, but this only lasted for a few issues. I mean, he is CA after all. But then a little later, her eye shifted towards Hercules, but just in a way where Wanda was starting to become aware of men besides fighting comrades. It really was not until Vision, that Wanda felt a pull. Even Arkon did not win Wanda's heart.

On the other side of things, I don't think anyone besides Vision really knew Wanda, her personality, likes, dreams, etc, except maybe Simon, but still not to the degree of Vision, The others liked her for her beauty, her mystery or her powers.
    This is how I feel. Wanda is mostly ever an innocent, ingenue type when it comes/came to love.
    She did feel something for Cap, but more brotherly love for Clint, to me.
    Vision always understood Wanda best, and quite more than Simon.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    This is how I feel. Wanda is mostly ever an innocent, ingenue type when it comes/came to love.
    She did feel something for Cap, but more brotherly love for Clint, to me.
    Vision always understood Wanda best, and quite more than Simon.
    Hey Obe. Yes, Wanda was very innocent when it came to men and this developed over many years. I would have liked Wanda to have been on the Avengers mission( she was still feeling ill from having her Hex Power fed back to her by the Triumverate of Evil. Pietro stayed to care for her) when they faced Namor. I think both would have been mildly smitten.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

Absolutely gorgeous .

She looks like she popped out of a Shojo manga...