Page 360 of 774 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 11598
    All-New Member

Default Done!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjstriker View Post
    thank you so much jim zub, you are truly one of the best writers out their for both your skills and your devotion to supporting wanda and vision! :d

this is sad we have to push such as marvel like this, but still finally we have a way to support our wanda official with our #whereswanda ideal!

Please everyone when you can and tell as many friends as you can to email and as jim zub said be energetic but very respectful to show marvel we want wanda!!! :d

thank you so much to you gurkle for letting us know this most critical matter, one of the most important matters for our wanda in 2021, you are truly one of the best wanda fans and caring for her we know! :-)

we want wanda!!!

Astonishing Member

Corporeal death’s not exactly a hinderance to magic users on Strange, on top of being a superhero. Chances of it sticking would be negligible even without a movie

Though I do wonder if this and Inferno* are why Darkhold’s been pushed back so much?

*Wanda’s been referenced too often in Hickman’s era for there to not be some kind of reckoning

Wanda with her reading material with my currentreading material

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post

How did you get your's so fast? I pre-ordered mine and delivery won't be until fall.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    *Wanda’s been referenced too often in Hickman’s era for there to not be some kind of reckoning
    She's been referenced a couple times and only shown once. And that was nearly a year ago now. Her designation there is boogey man, nothing more.

Strange isn't going anywhere, not with a movie coming up and even if he did kick the bucket, it wouldn't be for long.
    They made Cap a Nazi during his 80th anniversary and during a big movie release.

They have not pushed Wanda, nor Vision during their most popular time in the MCU. Despites Vision's solo having been one of the highest regarded releases and Wanda's selling fairly well despite the artist changes on each issue (which usually kills runs).

So I don't think the comics division cares that much about promotion for the films.

They probably realized that the movies don't bring in many readers.

Much of that being their fault for not promoting comics very well outside of areas aimed at comic readers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    They made Cap a Nazi during his 80th anniversary and during a big movie release.

They have not pushed Wanda, nor Vision during their most popular time in the MCU. Despites Vision's solo having been one of the highest regarded releases and Wanda's selling fairly well despite the artist changes on each issue (which usually kills runs).

So I don't think the comics division cares that much about promotion for the films.

Much of that being their fault for not promoting comics very well outside of areas aimed at comic readers
    It would be nice if more effort was made to promote the comics to wider demographics.

How did you get your's so fast? I pre-ordered mine and delivery won't be until fall.
    I went into my Local Comic Shop today (while trying to get birthday present ideas) and there she was. I can't thank Waterford Comics and the other Irish comic shops for being so awesome.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

She’s so cute! I’m envious.

She's been referenced a couple times and only shown once. And that was nearly a year ago now. Her designation there is boogey man, nothing more.
    I’m on tenterhooks reading the X-Men gala issues. It feels like with Tommy going and X-Factor being part of the Trial of Magneto, there’s a higher chance of there being drama that pulls her in.

Good point.

She's also now an insult on Krakoa.

Some appreciation to this look

By david zabala

Wow, at first I thought that was a 3-D model for a game.

Michael Waldron, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness writer, said he worked closely not only with Wandavision headwriter Jac Shaeffer, but also with Lizzie to make sure they "do right" with Wanda's character

She's also now an insult on Krakoa.
    True. Not sure how Wanda feels about it, but they do not want her there.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!