Page 635 of 774 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Sure, it's just that it's from a reliable source acc. to many so I thought it was worth the mention.

But they would be less and seen as crazy.Heck even after WV her stans are seen as a bit crazy because they justify everything she did.There's no coming back if this is true and the murder rumour is(I think it might be because of the horror aspect of this).

And I think even Wanda fans want to see her written better
    How many leaks about WV are proven true though.

There were "reliable" sources like DanielRPK who got some things right from projects but couldn't get most of the WandaVision plot after saying mephisto is behind everything or that she's going to open the multiverse and none of that happened

Wanda becoming a villain would mean she's going to have like a lot of screentime and i believe she's just going to have the screentime of a team member like Hulk and Natasha in Ragnarok and winter soldier

Extraordinary Member

Honestly this specific leak read more like bad fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Honestly this specific leak read more like bad fanfic.
    As much as i like wanda to be the focus of everything (lol) that leak doesn't sound like a strange movie and why is there so little mentions of him on his own movie...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    exactly. just appealing to horrible fans, if any
    Fr fr

Lol, she better kill some fan favorites if that actually happens, just to spite more people before I leave her fandom.
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    As much as i like wanda to be the focus of everything (lol) that leak doesn't sound like a strange movie and why is there so little mentions of him on his own movie...
    It's a movie w/ a lot going on.Strange himself is reacting to the plot rather than perpetuate it for the most part which makes sense to me.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    It's a movie w/ a lot going on.Strange himself is reacting to the plot rather than perpetuate it for the most part which makes sense to me.
    There is no point arguing over whether to believe this leak. We'll never know which of the mostly-fake leaks are true until the movie comes out.

It's true that even true leaks sound like they're fake, but that's even better reason not to believe any of them.

Anyway I'm worried too, but we'll drive ourselves crazy arguing about whether every plot leak is real or not. We'll never know. All we know is most of them are not real.

As secretive MoM is being (even more than WandaVision) its weird that suddenly a massive leak like this would just drop... suspiciously false for a movie that is 6 months away imo
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-27-2021 at 09:36 AM.

I really hope her general image will finally change after DS2, among tags Magneto's dumb daughter, psycho killer, mutant breeder, etc I want it gone first.
    The others need to go eventually as well. But if she cannot shake off the misogynistic crazy woman trope, then her days are numbered.
    It better, for everyone's sake

7 Marvel Superheroes Who Now Deserve Their Own Video Game Treatment
    https://thedirect.com/gaming/marvel-...game-treatment

For years, the Scarlet Witch has been a fan-favorite Marvel character; however, that popularity has never before reached the fever pitch that it is at right now . Wanda Maximoff has become one of the biggest stars in the MCU, and thus one of the biggest names in pop culture. So it would only make sense that Marvel give Ms. Maximoff her own game.

As to who would make sense to take on such a title? How about Remedy Entertainment ! Yes, the Alan Wake and Control studio would make something spectacular with the famed Marvel mutant. Wanda’s powerset is one that is unique in the Marvel universe, but Remedy has the resume to show that they could take it on.

It is not hard to see how Control could serve as a proof of concept for what a Scarlet Witch game could look like. The Hiss-powered abilities seen in the 2019 title could very easily be translated into something resembling that of Wanda’s.

This could also be the perfect vessel for more of the emotional and heartstring-pulling storytelling found in something like WandaVision and the House of M comic story. Remedy are masters at blending stellar action and grounded narrative, something that is needed in anything headlined by the young sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    exactly. just appealing to horrible fans, if any
    Or they just like the narrative doesn't mean their horrible.

People defended HoM Wanda but I don't like HoM, and I even hate those unironically think it's her peak writing.
    Hate is too strong a feeling to have for real people over a comic.

I'm not going to give any credence to scoopers nor will I say they are outright liars. But the nature of "scoops" and "leaks" gives a lot of room for error and many of them certainly sensationalize any information they have to cater to the audience that fuels their business. Outside of Sam Raimi or Kevin Feige, I'd argue most people even directly involved in the MoM (actors too) can say they know more than 3/4 of the film (most knowing much less) and I doubt the source for any of these scoopers is the director or studio president.

That being said, there is probably some truth floating around in the muck of speculation and misinformation, but it'd be impossible to weed out the 4chan lies, fan theories, and clickbait from any legitimate leaks. Any of these sources can range from a PA, to the cousin of a VFX artist, or maybe even a studio script editor and while the information they have can exist somewhere within the range of credibility, none of them will have the full picture and the pieces they have can be changed at any time before the movie is released.

Not sure if this will assuage anyone's fears, but the best I can say from my industry friends is that Wanda is antagonistic to Strange. But that can literally mean anything from them starting out as "enemies", having an argument during their journey, Wanda having different goals than Stephen, or maybe she is the big bad. But I heard the same thing about Hulk in Ragnarok and look how that turned out.

When the toys and merch starts to leak two months before the movie we will know her role, so far if she's a villain why would they put her in a hat like that (and this isn't a randaom hat it's for the cast and crew), maybe i'm thinking to much but i doubt they would put her symbol there if she's killing people like this recent leak said

To say it's just one hat with the tree symbols, like a team you know... and also the poster they dropped teased that as well

Last edited by Cruelrain; 09-27-2021 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    I'm not going to give any credence to scoopers nor will I say they are outright liars. But the nature of "scoops" and "leaks" gives a lot of room for error and many of them certainly sensationalize any information they have to cater to the audience that fuels their business. Outside of Sam Raimi or Kevin Feige, I'd argue most people even directly involved in the MoM (actors too) can say they know more than 3/4 of the film (most knowing much less) and I doubt the source for any of these scoopers is the director or studio president.

That being said, there is probably some truth floating around in the muck of speculation and misinformation, but it'd be impossible to weed out the 4chan lies, fan theories, and clickbait from any legitimate leaks. Any of these sources can range from a PA, to the cousin of a VFX artist, or maybe even a studio script editor and while the information they have can exist somewhere within the range of credibility, none of them will have the full picture and the pieces they have can be changed at any time before the movie is released.

Not sure if this will assuage anyone's fears, but the best I can say from my industry friends is that Wanda is antagonistic to Strange. But that can literally mean anything from them starting out as "enemies", having an argument during their journey, Wanda having different goals than Stephen, or maybe she is the big bad. But I heard the same thing about Hulk in Ragnarok and look how that turned out.
    I think they'll disagree about how to go about finding her children. But I don't think it's an outright battle. The poster given out to staff that worked on the movie had Wanda working with him.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    7 Marvel Superheroes Who Now Deserve Their Own Video Game Treatment
    https://thedirect.com/gaming/marvel-...game-treatment

For years, the Scarlet Witch has been a fan-favorite Marvel character; however, that popularity has never before reached the fever pitch that it is at right now . Wanda Maximoff has become one of the biggest stars in the MCU, and thus one of the biggest names in pop culture. So it would only make sense that Marvel give Ms. Maximoff her own game.

As to who would make sense to take on such a title? How about Remedy Entertainment ! Yes, the Alan Wake and Control studio would make something spectacular with the famed Marvel mutant. Wanda’s powerset is one that is unique in the Marvel universe, but Remedy has the resume to show that they could take it on.

It is not hard to see how Control could serve as a proof of concept for what a Scarlet Witch game could look like. The Hiss-powered abilities seen in the 2019 title could very easily be translated into something resembling that of Wanda’s.

This could also be the perfect vessel for more of the emotional and heartstring-pulling storytelling found in something like WandaVision and the House of M comic story. Remedy are masters at blending stellar action and grounded narrative, something that is needed in anything headlined by the young sorceress.
    I want them to at least release her in Future Revolution.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.