Page 712 of 774 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 11598
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    The part of young innefectual Wanda is the worse. it is terrible how everyone thought it was a good idea ressurrect a out of date Wanda and then do some info dump on her going crazy twice.
    WTF is wrong with mutants? it is so wrong.

The meat seems to be on the whatever plane that old Wanda is fighting young Wanda.
    Indeed while the Tommy family support moment is good to see the meat of what has me interested is what old Wanda is saying to young Wanda, I hope they can build on this from here and give us some good developments to move Wanda forward.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I still don’t understand what kind of telepathy they were supposed to be doing. Like, they got memories out of thin air? So bad written.
    Rachel can chrono-skim so it would make since that she knew about the spell the other stuff I feel like they got the other memories from all those present who where there and put those memories into Wanda. What’s messed up is those being considered her “greatest hits”. Like all people can think about when they think of Wanda is her going crazy.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Billy is like so pretty question though why the red magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I still don’t understand what kind of telepathy they were supposed to be doing. Like, they got memories out of thin air? So bad written.
    Right because it's not like they fixed "some broken memories" or saw some hiden memories from this Wanda clone, they just put some memories from thin air on her head... a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Since they never let her fix anything.
    I think real Wanda is fighting older Wanda. So real Wanda is doing her part. Her son seems to be aiming to clean up the mess the resurrection made.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Billy truly is that bitch, the prince consort just finished a war & made time out of his royal schedule to come fix mutant f*ck ups, the Demiurge reigns Supreme, also Tommy you're here we love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Billy is like so pretty question though why the red magic?
    To look more like Wanda's? I prefer his usual blue though. This book is starting to remind me of Avx

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    To look more like Wanda's? I prefer his usual blue though. This book is starting to remind me of Avx
    Except that Wanda looked good, confident and powerful in AvX, even if many people hated that event.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Right because it's not like they fixed "some broken memories" or saw some hiden memories from this Wanda clone, they just put some memories from thin air on her head... a mess
    And the most traumatic memories.

It is funny that the kaiju started the attack after the indo dump, but they showed up before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    And the most traumatic memories.

It is funny that the kaiju started the attack after the indo dump, but they showed up before it.
    They started to show up when Wanda was in distress. The memories clearly didn’t help in that situation.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I think real Wanda is fighting older Wanda. So real Wanda is doing her part. Her son seems to be aiming to clean up the mess the resurrection made.
    The past resurrected Wanda IMO is just going to be a new body for Wanda until her soul has gone threw her journey in the afterlife with old Wanda and they reunited her soul with the new body most likely. It reminded me the recent story in the Batman Event Fear State, Poison Ivy has a similar thing happen to her with 2 halfs brought together to reunite her fully, I feel this will be the case here to maybe.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Wiccan referring to his mother as "the Scarlet Witch" such bad writing arghhh
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I hink the best I can hope for is that they do a What If storyline on Trial of Magneto and give us a story that Wanda fans love, not this train wreck we are currently reading.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Wiccan referring to his mother as "the Scarlet Witch" such bad writing arghhh
    It's not bad writing. They don't have that kind of relationship. It'd be weird if them barely knowing each other and him not being born to her resulted in him calling her mother.

I hink the best I can hope for is that they do a What If storyline on Trial of Magneto and give us a story that Wanda fans love, not this train wreck we are currently reading.
    That would consist of her having nothing to do with the Trial of Magneto. Just going about her own life, doing her own thing. And not reliving HoM for eternity.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.