Page 138 of 774 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148188238638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The art on that game so damm good and for what

I'm in love with this picture

the fact that Lizzie had all of those brunette wigs from the Multiverse of Madness hair and makeup department for the skit which means Wanda will be a brunette

Also anyone noticed she said we were doing six-day weeks in London

this is great news, Brunette Wanda > Tangerine Wanda
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

New stills, why does it look like she's at night or in a dark place

New stills, why does it look like she's at night or in a dark place

Maybe Agatha used a darkness spell on her

‘WandaVision’ Gift Guide: Vision & Scarlet Witch Comics, Toys, Posters, and More Merch
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ch/ar-BB1edgrA

WandaVision: Scarlet Witch Deserves Another Spin-Off After Doctor Strange 2
    https://www.cbr.com/wandavision-scarlet-witch-spin-off/
    Last edited by Witchfan; 03-04-2021 at 10:47 AM.

I really want to see something like this as her new outfit in the comics now, whenever that is.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

I wonder how last minute the Scarlet Witch costume is going to end up being...

I'm anxious for it. I want to see all the stuff that stems from it's reveal. Action figures, dolls, halloween costumes. Give me it all!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm anxious for it. I want to see all the stuff that stems from it's reveal. Action figures, dolls, halloween costumes. Give me it all!
    This is what I’m reading looking forward to. If enough people can be vaccinated by the end of summer, then maybe there will be a Halloween here in the states. You know your fave has become an icon when Spirit carries costumes for them. Seeing small children dressed up as either set of twins is going to do my heart good.

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    This is what I’m reading looking forward to. If enough people can be vaccinated by the end of summer, then maybe there will be a Halloween here in the states. You know your fave has become an icon when Spirit carries costumes for them. Seeing small children dressed up as either set of twins is going to do my heart good.
    Yes I will love that and hope that happens!

I really want a Marvel Legends figure of Wanda's costume. They have already revealed the White Vision figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how last minute the Scarlet Witch costume is going to end up being...
    I hope it has pink accents and that they add a cape to it, I also want the tiara to be big. Wanda's a sorceress now so she should be extra imo

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I hope it has pink accents and that they add a cape to it, I also want the tiara to be big. Wanda's a sorceress now so she should be extra imo
    Sorcerers should always look like they just came out of an 80’s fantasy movie
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Complete with a mysterious wind that blows the cape and their hair, that no one else has.

Complete with a mysterious wind that blows the cape and their hair, that no one else has.
    Yes please, don’t forget glitter and heavy make up