Page 724 of 774 FirstFirst ... 224624674714720721722723724725726727728734 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Once They cut Medusa's hair nerfing her I lost sadly interest in the show , missed the beginning but after seeing her hair cut it made me lose interest sadly.
    I got what they were doing. They were referencing when Maximus cut her hair in comics, but they did it way too soon, and did not have proper story structure for it to mean anything to anyone who doesn't know the Inhumans.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I got what they were doing. They were referencing when Maximus cut her hair in comics, but they did it way too soon, and did not have proper story structure for it to mean anything to anyone who doesn't know the Inhumans.
    Indeed a similar event happen in the 2017 Royals book and Medusa losing her hair made much more sense and was far more meaningful and impactful cause it has reasoning behind it. The show Felt sadly like they where nerfing her.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) Magic of chaos
    by Gabrielescala

https://www.deviantart.com/gabrieles...haos-899620014

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    The leaks claimed Gargantos was Shuma Gorath, so we now see they are getting the actual context of scenes completely wrong.

I do think the "Two Wanda's" scene in the post credits of WandaVision may be more significant than just showing her astral projecting. It might be subtle foreshadowing.

In a multiverse story, where we will see fun variants of many Marvel characters, and where Wanda being a Nexus Being likely comes into play, it's highly feasible that there may actually be more than one Wanda. If the astral plane Wanda got possessed, while physical Wanda was OK, that would fit with the leaks missing the context.

It would be a bit weird if a character they have shown to be profoundly horrified at hurting people and whom struggled to kill Vision, would suddenly become a cold blooded psycho. It would be utterly illogical for her to sacrifice billions of lives for two kids having sacrificed those two kids for a town.

It would also be boring to have Strange only fight her and never properly interact with her, for them to have no "magic talk" with each other, and no real alliance or friendship to thread into future MCU projects.
    Who cares about logic and character when she can bring in Mutants and do all sort of powerful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She looks good, now in HD ( i know some of y'all gonna say something about the hair color but i just got used to it)

If you switch the colour of her costume from red to green, she would look like Amroa the Enchantress and not the Scarlet Witch.

She actually looks like force works / onslaught saga Scarlet Witch.

Her gingerfication era started in the books but i have to say that it's just a picture from a lego toy, her hair has being ginger since infinity war and her whole series... and in some angles when the lighting is to powerful she looks blond too, especially in infinity war just like that in that MoM picture.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    If you switch the colour of her costume from red to green, she would look like Amroa the Enchantress and not the Scarlet Witch.
    So basically everyone blonde with a headdress.

Extraordinary Member

She actually looks like force works / onslaught saga Scarlet Witch.
    That Wanda unironically looks like Jean's Grey's long lost twin sister.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I remember reading Onslaught and except the fact that the character was referred to either Wanda or the Scarlet Witch, I thought Jean was doing double duty with the Avengers

Her gingerfication era started in the books but i have to say that it's just a picture from a lego toy, her hair has being ginger since infinity war and her whole series... and in some angles when the lighting is to powerful she looks blond too, especially in infinity war just like that in that MoM picture.

That hair is red there. The one on the lego set looks strawberry blonde. The hair even on the show looked darker.

I mean it's literally from a lego box, it looks light ginger for me, and we don't know how it would look till we see it in action, to say that picture has remini (which makes it look HD than it really is) her eyes look blue when lizzie eyes are green too.
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 12-03-2021 at 11:21 AM.

I mean it's literally from a lego box, it looks light ginger for me, and we don't know how it would look till we see it in action, to say that picture has remini (which makes it look HD than it really is) her eyes look blue when lizzie eyes are green too.
    I already made the point that it could be the coloring on the box. Strawberry blonde is light ginger. Yeah the eyes looked off to me too. Plus Wong looks poorly clipped from a magazine back there. So I'm hoping it's just bad Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's why I don't prefer it. I prefer Wanda with dark hair to stand out better. Wavy or curly hair preferrably. But I know most of the MCU wigs are flat as hell. So that's too big a request.

It's weird that the Wanda from AoU, which was brunette, it was all Lizzie real hair, since civil war she started wearing wigs just like Scarjo for all the avengers movie she appeared since iron man 1.