Page 644 of 774 FirstFirst ... 144544594634640641642643644645646647648654694744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 11598
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Wanda and Vis Avengers #750 cover:

This is absolutely gorgeous

One thing that stuck out to me was how much Wanda was used this issue. I was expecting her to play second fiddle to Doom, but she definitely held her own. I really hope we get Orlando on an Avengers title soon.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    One thing that stuck out to me was how much Wanda was used this issue. I was expecting her to play second fiddle to Doom, but she definitely held her own. I really hope we get Orlando on an Avengers title soon.
    I liked Wanda's interaction with Doom, and it was so refreshing to see her behave like, well, like an Avenger.

Blade should really have been written as a bit more clued in, given his history.

That was my thought too. He knows about Chthon very well.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Finally she has a voice and an opinion, i wish i could see her like this in some avengers or magic team ongoing, with a new writer that isn't Aaron ofc

I have a question, Is Shuma Gorath related to Wanda and Chthon All I know from the octopus is from Marvel vs Capcom and they call him a lord of chaos there

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Finally she has a voice and an opinion, i wish i could see her like this in some avengers or magic team ongoing, with a new writer that isn't Aaron ofc
    100% agree, the Avengers roster wants a powerful team, well "HELLO", Wanda is available.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I have a question, Is Shuma Gorath related to Wanda and Chthon All I know from the octopus is from Marvel vs Capcom and they call him a lord of chaos there
    In the comics i don't think they are, shuma gorath is like his own multiversal entity, nothing to do with elder gods

No but he is Lovecraftian inspired like Chthon and related type characters. He's just this being that rules over multiple dimensions that was always difficult to beat. Usually takes a number of heroes to face him.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

In the comics i don't think they are, shuma gorath is like his own multiversal entity, nothing to do with elder gods
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No but he is Lovecraftian inspired like Chthon and related type characters. He's just this being that rules over multiple dimensions that was always difficult to beat. Usually takes a number of heroes to face him.
    Oh thanks, I thought they could be related, the Darkhold issue had a lot of tentacles and one page had tentacles with eyes

Oh thanks, I thought they could be related, the Darkhold issue had a lot of tentacles and one page had tentacles with eyes
    I think those were horns, with eyes between them. Not tentacles.

Just wondering does anyone know what the symbol on mcu darkhold is supposed to be, does it have any meaning.

I want Wanda in the flagship Av book, but at the same time, I don't want her there because of Aaron. You can't never know when he is going to go full Aaron and decides to do the Chaos Energy tournament or something.

Crossing my fingers for a new magic team book.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I do like how Orlando handled Wanda and Victor in this issue. There was that tension between them and I like that Wanda wasn't meek. I think Doom is not comfortable being around her because of their past. What I could never understand is that at the end of Children's Crusade, Wanda had no bitter feelings about him. Yet in many stories afterwards, she suddenly developed this rage. IMO she agreed with what Wolverine's view was, that Doom was trying to deflect the blame from her at the end when he fake ranted about her just being a tool that he used. When you consider how things were after HoM, that she was left to wander around in her amnesiac condition. no one really helped her until she ended up appearing before Doom to ask him to help her fellow Roma. Hawkeye took advantage of her when he slept with her and I thought that was a terrible way to handle things between them but...Bendis *sigh*. Doom never does this...adn had essentially gave her shelter and actually helped her to recover. I think he genuinely had become interested in her but his quest for power and his fragile ego got in the way. I think Wanda has come to realize that there was something there between them but maybe she's not comfortable accepting it and maybe she's a little ticked off that he still tries to deny caring for her.

I hope Orlando does have more things lined up with them but I get the sense that Doom is out of the picture for now. Each of the heroes will have their own solo issue to tell their story. I'm really not fond of that... the two tie ins in October are about Iron Man and Blade and are by different writers. More often then not it's mixed bag with some good, some bad. I'm really confused as to how much Orlando will write in the series.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-30-2021 at 07:21 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    I want Wanda in the flagship Av book, but at the same time, I don't want her there because of Aaron. You can't never know when he is going to go full Aaron and decides to do the Chaos Energy tournament or something.

Crossing my fingers for a new magic team book.
    I don't think I would want Aaron anywhere near Wanda after what he's done to She-Hulk. By turning into a brutish creature whose practically non-verbal he's robbed Jennifer of her personality and voice. I don't know why male writers don't want to see a physically powerful female character whose not messed up. Sharon Ventura got treated terribly over the years and is practically vanished from comics. But at least the last time she appeared she's no longer the She Thing and looks "normal". She just had a brief one panel appearance where she's back doing the wrestling league thing again.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-29-2021 at 10:31 PM.