Page 496 of 618 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 9261
  1. #7426
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Why are you in her appreciation thread trying to line up that she's some anti-hero by exaggerating stuff? You know damn well that her beginning parts of the MCU were meant to reflect her time with the Brotherhood when she was thinking she was doing what was best. Because the leader of her team painted a certain picture. And that the other stuff was a mistake. There is no malice in MCU Wanda. So go away with that bs.

    Also how did Tony pay for anything? He didn't pay for Ultron, nor did he pay for hitting on Aunt May. Pepper never even knew.
    I love her character.But I'm not in denial about what she has done.

    Ah yes.Setting a killing machine on a city full of innocent civilians and keeping people enslaved for her own desires are mistakes.Your mindset can defend mass murderers.

    I already said that Ultron was built because of Wanda for than if not equal to Wanda.

    And still you insist on comparing War crimes to light flirting.

  2. #7427
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    The only blatant bias is you not seeing that initially she was mislead that she never meant to hurt anyone to try and make her a villain out of some fantasy.
    Bruh that can be said for literally every villain.
    You think people who commit crimes like it, most of them have trauma and are misled.That's not an excuse.

  3. #7428
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh she mind-f*cked him.
    This was pushing someone of a cliff.

    Jesus the blatant bias...
    Starting from you claiming she is a long time Hydra terrorist which she is not, but you don't bother to fact check the storyline I guessss?
    If the enemy of my nation wants to jump off a cliff and I didn't speficically tell said person "falling off a cliff is bad for your health", I am not pushing him, Wanda is not putting the blueprints of Ultron in his bloody head or something.
    She saw a desperate man on a path to self destrution and had no interest in swaying him back(and her first interaction, while triggering Tony's fears, is not really deliberate since it yield unexpected results for the twins, or else they would probably want to kill him at the spot), also not because dada selfish reason because from her perspective Tony is a warmongering invader, but againnnn, only Tony's perspective mattered I guess?

  4. #7429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I love her character.But I'm not in denial about what she has done.

    Ah yes.Setting a killing machine on a city full of innocent civilians and keeping people enslaved for her own desires are mistakes.Your mindset can defend mass murderers.

    I already said that Ultron was built because of Wanda for than if not equal to Wanda.

    And still you insist on comparing War crimes to light flirting.
    No you don't. We get this all the time. People who claim to love Wanda then over-exaggerate things and call her a villain. With fans like that, who needs haters?

    It wasn't for her own desires. It was because Ultron painted a certain picture of humanity as the enemy and she realized later that was wrong.

    Ultron was not built because of Wanda. That's fucking ridiculous. Ultron was built because of the same reason that Pym built him, to protect the world. Everyone warned him it'd go bad. And guess what, it did? I don't know what orifice you pulled out of that it was Wanda but that's not what's shown on screen.

    Being a fucking pervert is not a light thing. Especially when you are already in a relationship.

    But Tony isn't flawed I guess because he has a donger.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  5. #7430
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Wanda unknowingly did the hex, but again Tony allowing its corporartion running wild for war profits for decades(compared to 2 weeks) is somehow more forgivable because he also supposedly doesn't know. Double standard much?

    She showed what is already in his head.
    Her motivation from her perspective is to rid the world of a warmongerer or let the warmongerer destroy itself, the movie said as much about the twins see the US/Avengers as invaders, but somehow that's selfish I guess?. But somehow Tony should always be the noble one because the narrative is about him I guess?
    He never saw any of it.Think of how people eat meat until they see slaughter farms(I do eat meat just fyi).Wanda saw it and ignored it, Tony didn't.

    No, she ramped it up.She says she wanted to see hi self-destruct.
    And as I said Tony I understand, but the avengers are clear good guys yet she mind-f*cked them too.

    Tony ain't noble.I'm not even a fan of MCU tony.I like 616 tony where he is much more morally wrong.MCU tony doesn't dable with the dark side as much.

  6. #7431
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh that can be said for literally every villain.
    You think people who commit crimes like it, most of them have trauma and are misled.That's not an excuse.
    So what is Tony's excuse, he got jump scared so hard?
    I guess that's the priviledge of the top dogs with top bills I guess?

  7. #7432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh that can be said for literally every villain.
    You think people who commit crimes like it, most of them have trauma and are misled.That's not an excuse.
    Yes, a lot of them have intent. That's why there are different levels of charges. Wanda obviously didn't and no one really got hurt save for the tower that was also an accident. But for sure that means she'll be a villain, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  8. #7433
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He never saw any of it.Think of how people eat meat until they see slaughter farms(I do eat meat just fyi).Wanda saw it and ignored it, Tony didn't.

    No, she ramped it up.She says she wanted to see hi self-destruct.
    And as I said Tony I understand, but the avengers are clear good guys yet she mind-f*cked them too.

    Tony ain't noble.I'm not even a fan of MCU tony.I like 616 tony where he is much more morally wrong.MCU tony doesn't dable with the dark side as much.
    Like how? She saw his fear with the first interaction, and then what is her next move? She just waited.
    What is the ramping part, the first interaction I presume?

    Because from her perspective Tony is literally a warmongerer?

  9. #7434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He never saw any of it.Think of how people eat meat until they see slaughter farms(I do eat meat just fyi).Wanda saw it and ignored it, Tony didn't.

    No, she ramped it up.She says she wanted to see hi self-destruct.
    And as I said Tony I understand, but the avengers are clear good guys yet she mind-f*cked them too.

    Tony ain't noble.I'm not even a fan of MCU tony.I like 616 tony where he is much more morally wrong.MCU tony doesn't dable with the dark side as much.
    From Ultron's perspective, the Avengers were the ones messing up the world and he painted that picture for the twins, who were young, impressionable. And who's parents were killed by one of Tony's bombs. From all they saw, Tony was the one that was dangerous.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  10. #7435
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No you don't. We get this all the time. People who claim to love Wanda then over-exaggerate things and call her a villain. With fans like that, who needs haters?

    It wasn't for her own desires. It was because Ultron painted a certain picture of humanity as the enemy and she realized later that was wrong.

    Ultron was not built because of Wanda. That's fucking ridiculous. Ultron was built because of the same reason that Pym built him, to protect the world. Everyone warned him it'd go bad. And guess what, it did? I don't know what orifice you pulled out of that it was Wanda but that's not what's shown on screen.

    Being a fucking pervert is not a light thing. Especially when you are already in a relationship.

    But Tony isn't flawed I guess because he has a donger.
    So you claim Wanda.You have no power over who's a fan than any other.

    Yeah.And Nazi's felt same about hitler.She knew Hulk was gonna kill innocents when she unleashed him.

    No, Wanda ramped up Tony's paranoia and wanted to see him self-destruct.She left the scepter to him for that reason.


    "She shows him his worse fear - all his teammates dead, and Tony surrounded by their bodies on the other side of the wormhole which the Chitauri came from, which we’ve seen from Iron Man 3 gives him panic attacks.

    Wanda then manipulates him while in his mind, ramping his paranoia and anxiety waaaay up. Tony watches Steve die, as Steve asks why Tony hadn’t saved them when he had the tools to do it. The implication is that if Tony fails to act - not does something wrong, but doesn’t take the necessary steps - his team will die, and it will be his fault. How much control Wanda has over this is unclear - it comes at least partially from his own mind, but to me it seems to be indicated that she was trying to push him into taking some kind of action. Tony wakes up and leaves with the spear, seemingly unaware of what’s happened (possibly because he doesn’t remember, possibly because he assumes it was just another panic attack, I can’t remember). Pietro is initially annoyed that Wanda lets Tony take Loki’s spear, but Wanda isn’t worried - in fact she’s happy about what she’s managed to do to Tony. She later makes it clear she has some idea of what she had pushed him into doing, saying to Ultron, ‘I saw Stark’s fear, I knew it would control him, make him self destruct’. Ultron also confirms her at least partial culpability in his creation: ‘you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter.’"

    Bruh Tony's flawed af, if anything he should be more flawed.But Wanda has done way more than him and it's not close.

    And where was he a "pervert"

  11. #7436
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    4,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I love her character.But I'm not in denial about what she has done.

    Ah yes.Setting a killing machine on a city full of innocent civilians and keeping people enslaved for her own desires are mistakes.Your mindset can defend mass murderers.

    I already said that Ultron was built because of Wanda for than if not equal to Wanda.

    And still you insist on comparing War crimes to light flirting.
    No one is in fucking denial, we are just not interested in the repeated narrative of Twitter trash mobs.
    It's already discussed to death, its in-story implications and the off-page reasons and stuff.
    Really, if you feel like spamming this just join Twitter groups or something, you are not bringing nuances or anything, it's tiring to say the least, and really, you love to act like the sane fan when you are just digging up stuff.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-23-2021 at 09:32 AM.

  12. #7437
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh that can be said for literally every villain.
    You think people who commit crimes like it, most of them have trauma and are misled.That's not an excuse.
    Well, in real life, maybe, but in superhero movies, villains are a bit more over-the-top and haven't been misled into doing what they did. E.g. Thanos is more nuanced than in the comics, but he still wants to kill lots of people and thinks it's OK because he's killing them "for the greater good."

    MCU Wanda hasn't gotten to that stage yet, but she certainly could. All it would take would be if she decided getting her kids back justifies hurting other people. I hope it doesn't happen because it seemed like she already learned her lesson that keeping Vision and her kids alive wasn't worth hurting people... but I'm not optimistic.

    But as I said before, setting the Hulk loose on a city is worse than anything she did in her show, but it's never been mentioned again in the MCU, so I just have to assume for now that they are never going to address it or explain whether it was deliberate or not.

  13. #7438
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Like how? She saw his fear with the first interaction, and then what is her next move? She just waited.
    What is the ramping part, the first interaction I presume?

    Because from her perspective Tony is literally a warmongerer?
    she mind-f*cked him and stopped Peitro from taking the staff since she knew he would Fuck up.Did you watch the film.

    And as I said I understand this.I don't however understand how you think that Justifies
    1)Mind-fucking the avengers as well
    2)Setting the Hulk loose
    3)The hex and letting 3000 innocents suffer for her desires

  14. #7439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    So you claim Wanda.You have no power over who's a fan than any other.

    Yeah.And Nazi's felt same about hitler.She knew Hulk was gonna kill innocents when she unleashed him.

    No, Wanda ramped up Tony's paranoia and wanted to see him self-destruct.She left the scepter to him for that reason.


    "She shows him his worse fear - all his teammates dead, and Tony surrounded by their bodies on the other side of the wormhole which the Chitauri came from, which we’ve seen from Iron Man 3 gives him panic attacks.

    Wanda then manipulates him while in his mind, ramping his paranoia and anxiety waaaay up. Tony watches Steve die, as Steve asks why Tony hadn’t saved them when he had the tools to do it. The implication is that if Tony fails to act - not does something wrong, but doesn’t take the necessary steps - his team will die, and it will be his fault. How much control Wanda has over this is unclear - it comes at least partially from his own mind, but to me it seems to be indicated that she was trying to push him into taking some kind of action. Tony wakes up and leaves with the spear, seemingly unaware of what’s happened (possibly because he doesn’t remember, possibly because he assumes it was just another panic attack, I can’t remember). Pietro is initially annoyed that Wanda lets Tony take Loki’s spear, but Wanda isn’t worried - in fact she’s happy about what she’s managed to do to Tony. She later makes it clear she has some idea of what she had pushed him into doing, saying to Ultron, ‘I saw Stark’s fear, I knew it would control him, make him self destruct’. Ultron also confirms her at least partial culpability in his creation: ‘you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter.’"

    Bruh Tony's flawed af, if anything he should be more flawed.But Wanda has done way more than him and it's not close.

    And where was he a "pervert"
    I don't claim Wanda but I'm familiar with this fake nonsense.

    Don't compare a Roma character to Nazis. Just don't. At least have enough awareness to know that's not good.

    She messed with Tony because she thought he was a villain. Again, it was his bomb that killed her parents.

    Are you kidding me? Hitting on someone's aunt while you are in a relationship is perverted. And inappropriate.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  15. #7440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    No you don't. We get this all the time. People who claim to love Wanda then over-exaggerate things and call her a villain. With fans like that, who needs haters?

    It wasn't for her own desires. It was because Ultron painted a certain picture of humanity as the enemy and she realized later that was wrong.

    Ultron was not built because of Wanda. That's fucking ridiculous. Ultron was built because of the same reason that Pym built him, to protect the world. Everyone warned him it'd go bad. And guess what, it did? I don't know what orifice you pulled out of that it was Wanda but that's not what's shown on screen.

    Being a fucking pervert is not a light thing. Especially when you are already in a relationship.

    But Tony isn't flawed I guess because he has a donger.
    Different strokes for different folks. Wanda has a lot of fans that love her for different reasons, even the out of character moments. I wouldn’t say someone doesn’t love Wanda just because how they see some of her actions.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •