Page 637 of 774 FirstFirst ... 137537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean honestly who's going to see this movie for Strange? Not many.
    Lmao, I like Strange and all, but Wanda is the main reason I want to watch the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Strange's movie did well at the box office, he was popular in Avengers: Infinity War, and he'll have a big part in the next Spider-Man movie.

It's only online that it seems like everyone cares more about Wanda than Strange, just like it's only online where people expect her to be a villain (even if she is it would be a huge surprise to most people). Which is why the "leaks" mostly focus on Wanda and mutant stuff, because their target audience is not the real movie audience, it's the people who post on message boards like this.
    Whelp then they got a good marketing team it works.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Lmao, I like Strange and all, but Wanda is the main reason I want to watch the movie.
    Same bro legit same.

Antihero, Villain, Hero, I don't really care where they go with Wanda I'll like her no matter what way the pendulum swings. Hell I'm one of the few people on this thread who apparently doesn't even try to pretend to care about what she did in Westview, she'll be aight not like MCU effects the comics.
    Same but i would prefer her MCU journey to end in other way than being used as a villain

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Same but i would prefer her MCU journey to end in other way than being used as a villain
    I agree but at the same time if it don't I won't really care. *shrugs* more fun to be bad anyway.

Ultimate Member

I agree but at the same time if it don't I won't really care. *shrugs* more fun to be bad anyway.
    No offense but I've never quite understood this sentiment

Regardless of anyone's personal feelings of Doctor Strange (I like the character), he deserves to have his movie be about him and not this weird wish list fans have concocted. It shows the worst of standom when people want projects for characters taken over by their faves, just because of some perceived popularity. That doesn't really matter anyway because the MCU is successful regardless. The MCU will eventually get around to X-Men related stuff. It took a while for each hero to get their movie before Avengers became a thing. It'll likely be the same for X-Men. They might not even decide to have Xavier. They might want to go in a whole different direction than the Fox movies.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Wanda in Future Revolution!!!! I hope she becomes playable soon

https://twitter.com/MarvelLATAM/stat...783792133?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    No offense but I've never quite understood this sentiment
    What's hard to understand it's more fun to be bad it's pretty simple. Like say you audition for a play you can be the hero or the villain 9 times out of 10 I'm picking villain it's more fun.

It's Marvel's fault the way they marketed the movie Strange is simply the least interesting party going into it as of now, at least for me maybe NWH will change that but for now it is what it is.

Extraordinary Member

OK, but most people in this thread don't want Wanda to be the villain and don't want her to take over Strange's movie.

Fortunately both things are still unlikely. But it's still depressing, all these "leaks" about nothing but tearing down Wanda.

Maybe Halloween will be more pleasant when we see people dressed up as the Scarlet Witch and such.

It's Marvel's fault the way they marketed the movie Strange is simply the least interesting party going into it as of now, at least for me maybe NWH will change that but for now it is what it is.
    That's likely true for everything that they've marketed going all the way back to crazy rumors of Tom Cruise being Iron Man in 2008. They aren't responsible for people's wild imaginations.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    7 Marvel Superheroes Who Now Deserve Their Own Video Game Treatment
    https://thedirect.com/gaming/marvel-...game-treatment

For years, the Scarlet Witch has been a fan-favorite Marvel character; however, that popularity has never before reached the fever pitch that it is at right now . Wanda Maximoff has become one of the biggest stars in the MCU, and thus one of the biggest names in pop culture. So it would only make sense that Marvel give Ms. Maximoff her own game.

As to who would make sense to take on such a title? How about Remedy Entertainment ! Yes, the Alan Wake and Control studio would make something spectacular with the famed Marvel mutant. Wanda’s powerset is one that is unique in the Marvel universe, but Remedy has the resume to show that they could take it on.

It is not hard to see how Control could serve as a proof of concept for what a Scarlet Witch game could look like. The Hiss-powered abilities seen in the 2019 title could very easily be translated into something resembling that of Wanda’s.

This could also be the perfect vessel for more of the emotional and heartstring-pulling storytelling found in something like WandaVision and the House of M comic story. Remedy are masters at blending stellar action and grounded narrative, something that is needed in anything headlined by the young sorceress.
    Got me until the mention of House of M part, tje general public and media still understand ****.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Wanda in Future Revolution!!!! I hope she becomes playable soon

https://twitter.com/MarvelLATAM/stat...783792133?s=19
    Hope they bring Kate Higgins back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It would be sad if the "feminist agenda" that many dudebros hate from the MCU can't even save wanda's character if she's really gonna get the full villain treatement ( i was ok with the antihero thing)
    Wanda is kinda the exception, people get super defensive when being called out for shoving misogynistic tropes on her, since in their minds it fit her character and makes sense.