Page 679 of 774 FirstFirst ... 179579629669675676677678679680681682683689729 ... LastLast
Results 10,171 to 10,185 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nah all the magnus fam specific variants they knew what people were expecting when they came into this story, doesn't mean they have to deliver on it by any means, but they knew & they played into it for sales.
    Covers are misleading. Variant covers are even more misleading majority have nothing to do with what is happening inside.
    Everyone knows it

Nah all the magnus fam specific variants they knew what people were expecting when they came into this story, doesn't mean they have to deliver on it by any means, but they knew & they played into it for sales.
    Especially as they are variants and covers always lie.

Covers have always been deceptive. Never believe them.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Wow, and just when I thought TOM couldn't get any worse it did. Williams has no clue about Wanda at all. Wanda never called Magneto "Daddy" when she thought she was his kid. She was a grown woman at the time, not five. The outdated files seem to be after her and Vision's first series but before their second, way before anyone knew she wasn't a mutant. Apparently all the X-Men have, is all of Wanda's bad memories, which apparently are her greatest hits. Isn't Billy supposed to be fighting Dormammu at this time?

So far the only redemption that is going to happen, is the X-men apologising for creating a Wanda Clone.
    I don't think Rachel or Jean were there in any of these moments. The last one is Empyre X-men and no one knows it was Wanda.

X-men really needs to apologise about the clone, they can't simply do this just to get away with murder. it is very creepy stuff
    it seems like the writer saw the death of octor strange and copied it but ina creep way

Not sure about the timeline but it should take sometime to Billy arrive on earth, last we saw on GOTG he and Hulkling were on a party after they defeated Dormammu. This event is happening on a very short timeline since wanda died, like some hours after it., GOTG is a longer event.

Billy can teleport millions of miles him being there isn't surprising so to speak just kinda lack luster instead of Northstar inviting the Avengers to dinner & punching Magneto his reaction/arrival should have been shown especially since it's been he'd up across multiple issues but oh well.

Extraordinary Member

Old Woman Wanda in classic costume looks horrible lol, clearly she doesn't have Agatha to teach her to age gracefully.

Also it somehow fit my headcanon about an AU 4th wall breaking Wanda who kills her own variants for **** and giggles thinking she is freeing them from a cruel fate of being hijacked by narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    I don't think Rachel or Jean were there in any of these moments. The last one is Empyre X-men and no one knows it was Wanda.

X-men really needs to apologise about the clone, they can't simply do this just to get away with murder. it is very creepy stuff
    it seems like the writer saw the death of octor strange and copied it but ina creep way

Not sure about the timeline but it should take sometime to Billy arrive on earth, last we saw on GOTG he and Hulkling were on a party after they defeated Dormammu. This event is happening on a very short timeline since wanda died, like some hours after it., GOTG is a longer event.
    Yeah, that again made no sense. So of them I would excuse that during Uncanny Avengers (Teen) Jean read Wanda's mind so she might have some of them. Still apparently Wanda's greatest hits are all the bad she had done.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Old Woman Wanda in classic costume looks horrible lol, clearly she doesn't have Agatha to teach her to age gracefully.

Also it somehow fit my headcanon about an AU 4th wall breaking Wanda who kills her own variants for **** and giggles thinking she is freeing them from a cruel fate of being hijacked by narrative.
    The X-Editors seem to be obsessed with Wanda's classic costume. Yeah, Old Wanda wearing it just looks wrong.

Ya know what kills me like if you have magic & can do all sorts of **** why would you allow yourself to age? Especially if you still wanna rock that type of outfit! Like ma'am please pull a Tsunade or something you have the power freeze ya looks!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post

That's pretty funny. And yeah, I hate the classic costume still sticking around when they had such great costumes for her.

Ya know what kills me like if you have magic & can do all sorts of **** why would you allow yourself to age? Especially if you still wanna rock that type of outfit! Like ma'am please pull a Tsunade or something you have the power freeze ya looks!
    Especially after her solo that had her use a spell to keep her young... Marvel doesn't read their own material, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, that again made no sense. So of them I would excuse that during Uncanny Avengers (Teen) Jean read Wanda's mind so she might have some of them. Still apparently Wanda's greatest hits are all the bad she had done.
    She wouldn't have all Wanda memories, seemed like teen Jean only saw the No more mutants. and the last one from Empyre is imposible as no one knows about it beyond Doctor Stange and he is dead.
    The writer doesn't know the character so it plays only the tragedies

Well it seemed to work for her body haha. Pencillers have a hard time to draw old bodies on women
    Last edited by Writerblog; 10-20-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    She wouldn't have all Wanda memories, seemed like teen Jean only saw the No more mutants. and the last one from Empyre is imposible as no one knows about it beyond Doctor Stange and he is dead.
    The writer doesn't know the character so it plays only the tragedies
    Exactly none of it makes sense. The only way it could work is if the memories were blocked and the Greys unlocked them, but she literally didn't have those memoires in her head.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Especially after her solo that had her use a spell to keep her young... Marvel doesn't read their own material, lol.
    We've known that for the last 15+ years

Billy can teleport millions of miles him being there isn't surprising so to speak just kinda lack luster instead of Northstar inviting the Avengers to dinner & punching Magneto his reaction/arrival should have been shown especially since it's been he'd up across multiple issues but oh well.
    He would arrive later and it would be a big deal. I don't think they are real, maybe just Wanda sees them. They have no rection.

Also they have two powerhouse and one speedster that can help evacuate, but avengers/x-men simply walk away from them, like they aren't even there