Page 680 of 774 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 11598

Wow. ToM #3 was a laughable effort. I was willing to give this the benefit of the doubt, but this is just a hopeless mess. My poor ADHD rattled brain. Literally have a headache from the narrative whiplash. This just feels cheap - pointless spectacle and frill with no real substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    He would arrive later and it would be a big deal. I don't think they are real, maybe just Wanda sees them. They have no rection.

Also they have two powerhouse and one speedster that can help evacuate, but avengers/x-men simply walk away from them, like they aren't even there
    Lmao that is funny Billy & Tommy seemed to have no desire to help Krakoa in the slightest, Billy is just as if not more powerful than Wanda & they ain't ask him to help at all (he probably wouldn't want too) & Wanda was just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Lmao that is funny Billy & Tommy seemed to have no desire to help Krakoa in the slightest, Billy is just as if not more powerful than Wanda & they ain't ask him to help at all (he probably wouldn't want too) & Wanda was just confused.
    Nothing on this makes sense. It's so funny everyone forgetting about Wanda drama and turning the back on her to fight kaijus

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Nothing on this makes sense. It's so funny everyone forgetting about Wanda drama and turning the back on her to fight kaijus
    Everything made sense, more or less, until Old Wanda showed up.

Kaiju- Chaos magic entities summoned by Wanda's botched revival. Wanda will probably defeat them, putting an end to the 'Pretender' narrative permanently.

Billy and Tommy taking Wanda away - Wiccan has something in mind to hopefully make his mom whole again.

This copy doesn't need made whole. Wanda in the chaos realm just needs to return. This abomination needs gotten rid of.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Inst the point of this to clean up all the m-day mess thought, the book still bad

I Think The Wandas will fuse or something like that.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    I Think The Wandas will fuse or something like that.
    Mutant Wanda and human Wanda ?

Everything was a pure mess in storytelling. Magneto again just exists to be punched, somewhat Leah makes Ray and Jean give fakeWanda some memories made out from... thin air, Billy just appears and does nothing, the Kaiju wasting panels, nothing relevant happens, Avengers and X-Men keep behaving like NPCs for another issue. Wanda appears at the end (again) to do *something* that I still don't understand and now there's the old lady. Zero progress and I don't think is going to be any better. Just end it already lmao.

It seems really sketchy how old the Wanda backup is. Did they knew about M-day and the twins not being Magneto's kids way before it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    It seems really sketchy how old the Wanda backup is. Did they knew about M-day and the twins not being Magneto's kids way before it happened.
    Yes it's very sketchy. But if they want to explain it, they can always go to the ol' route of shady Xavier hiding stuff for the "greater good".

My theory is Billy's gonna merge all 3 Wanda's into 1 being or something.

I'm waiting for anine Wanda and Cyber Wanda to appear

Also this is a little peeve of mind since their making Tommy such a mama's boy him & Wanda need to start interacting more often from this point on panel & I mean that.

The TOM ini is so stupid and bad. Marvel finally does something with Wanda and yikes!