Page 681 of 774 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691731 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 11598

And there's still 2 issues left my god

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    My theory is Billy's gonna merge all 3 Wanda's into 1 being or something.
    BUt Why? We already have true Wanda. One is a clone and the other is a future version.
    Real Wanda is still alive
    Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    It seems really sketchy how old the Wanda backup is. Did they knew about M-day and the twins not being Magneto's kids way before it happened.
    It is before Darker than Scarlet mess. If they all knew about it (Xavier and Magneto), they are really bad. They manipulated the twins for decades
    Last edited by Writerblog; 10-20-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    And there's still 2 issues left my god

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    BUt Why? We already have true Wanda. One is a clone and the other is a future version.
    Real Wanda is still alive

It is before Darker than Scarlet mess. If they all knew about it (Xavier and Magneto), they are really bad. They manipulated the twins for decades
    Well their not gonna kill the clone cause superhero moral BS, & they also can't just have multiple Wanda's around so that leaves no other choice merge.

The old Wanda is all in the OG wanda's astral plane dream thought, we still don't know how she died in the gala, just that she kept dying in that chaos magic dimension by that "old lady wanda" and now decided to fight back.

Keeping the new back-up of Wanda would be a nice form to erase all the mistakes that the writers made her do, hopefully they give her all the memories and powers of the OG wanda by the end of this mini.

I dont see how it erases anything she did; she still did them, even if she doesnt remember them. IMO thats worse as she should be able to ave the perspective to be able to reflect on her past in order to move on and grow

baumblume

“She doesn’t even remember her children.”
    *doesn’t show her her children*

How could she remember?, she's a wanda from the 60s/70s

* this back-up didn't commit any of those crimes, it seemed more like they showed/implanted those memories on her from what i understand that rachel and jean did
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-20-2021 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    The old Wanda is all in the OG wanda's astral plane dream thought, we still don't know how she died in the gala, just that she kept dying in that chaos magic dimension by that "old lady wanda" and now decided to fight back.

Keeping the new back-up of Wanda would be a nice form to erase all the mistakes that the writers made her do, hopefully they give her all the memories and powers of the OG wanda by the end of this mini.
    That woud break the fourth wall. Like nothing that happened with her since the back up mattered.

We know they are fictional charcters, but you dont need to break it on readers face

I mean they kinda did that with all of wanda past, it's like everything before disassembled doesn't matters.

I mean they kinda did that with all of wanda past, it's like everything before disassembled doesn't matters.
    because they are bad writers, I don't think Robinson ignored her personality pre-HoM

Well their not gonna kill the clone cause superhero moral BS, & they also can't just have multiple Wanda's around so that leaves no other choice merge.
    If they cared about Superhero BS wthey wouldn't clone Wanda

They already spoiled? In a cover that there are three wandas and it seems like they will merge into one

They already spoiled? In a cover that there are three wandas and it seems like they will merge into one
    Well covers not always tell the truth and I doubt they will merge the old Wanda

They had Wanda kill herself multiple times already haha. They aren't above that.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Well covers not always tell the truth and I doubt they will merge the old Wanda
    There's really no reason to merge her with a very poorly done clone.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.