Page 99 of 774 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 11598

Im betting this opens up the multiverse and her two kids get lost in it and Wanda gets Strange to help her find and save them (in his movie, which should be renamed to Doctor Strange and The Scarlet Witch in The multiverse of madness)

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Im betting this opens up the multiverse and her two kids get lost in it and Wanda gets Strange to help her find and save them (in his movie, which should be renamed to Doctor Strange and The Scarlet Witch in The multiverse of madness)
    Yes, I think that's gonna happen. I mean, why would she be in his movie if that wasn't the case? To "learn" magic is not a good enough reason. I also joke that they should have called WandaVision the Scarlet Witch Show. I don't consider Vision to be a co-lead. He's the main supporting character, which is fine. That's his job: To support Wanda.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 02-21-2021 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Wow! That's funny.

a lot of people should be scared

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    a lot of people should be scared

While it still looks like her traditional powers in the MCU, it indeed looks abit different like Chaos Magic their!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

It looks like it has more smoke on it? Kinda like agatha (looks more witchy)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    It looks like it has more smoke on it? Kinda like agatha (looks more witchy)
    Indeed, it is more like the Chaos Magic Style form the Kurt Busiek and Perez Style from Avengers Volume 3! =)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

I have rather paradox feelings with regards to Wanda and "Agnes" after this Episode.

spoilers:
    Because for one, I am incredibly relived that the show finally has villain. That makes me a lot less worried about Wanda. But, oh boy, they really did that to Agatha. I know here are some to whom Agatha and her mentor–role to Wanda means a lot. I feel with you guys, for me it would be the same if to me it meant as much. To me it just doesn’t. Anyway it’s an odd choice, because it was a misdirect only to long-time comic bock readers. One had a better chance figuring out that “Agnes” is the villain if one *doesn’t* read the comics. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but that seems like the show wants to distance itself from the comic bock community as a whole. Maybe that even is a good sign, considering how Wanda is treated there by some writers and even a large portion of the readers. The final episodes might change my mind, but as of now I wouldn’t mind if “MCU-Wanda” kills this MCU-version of Agatha. And let’s be real here, the survival-rate of MCU-villains isn’t all that great. The best I can think of is a Loki-Thanos dynamic like in the first of the Avengers movies. With the great evil master only in the background and active in the next Doctor Strange movie. And Agatha might have a long road ahead of becoming good (again?). But Agatha killed a dog. Some say there is no coming back from that. John Campea said on his YouTube show “There’s gonna be hell to be paid”. But he rather suspected Wanda to have killed the dog. He also suspected Wanda to have murdered all the children in Westview.

I never cared much about Monica and maybe I never will. Teyonah Parris gives an excellent performance, but nothing that strikes me as unique. I am more intrigued by Kat Dennings’ “Darcy” even though her character has done nothing spectacular. But I just have to I admire her insistence too see the good in Wanda and reach out to her. First off, I find it hilarious, that after everything that has been tried to get through to Wanda, Monica just runs to Wanda’s house. Their confrontation to me was the most intense scene of the episode. For when Wanda throws Monica to the ground, of course now some people think that Monica would have died, if it wasn’t for her new superpowers, which Wanda didn’t know about. Yeah, no. The very brief scene that showed the impact, was a close-up of Monica, and she was moving in the picture for a few frames. So she definitively wasn’t going with 10’s of meters per second. I’ve got the impression that she was even impacting slower than she would have been if she had just fallen from that height. More importantly, right after that Monica was still convinced that Wanda wouldn’t kill her, which would be absurd, if she had just impacted with what should have been deadly velocity. Then there is Wanda’s “Maybe I already am” with regards to being a villain. I think that is just Wanda’s self-hatred speaking here, which is just sad. But again what really matters here is that Wanda had stopped attacking Monica, she doesn’t even throw Monica out of her world, not even after Agatha’s interference. To me that shows Wanda making progress in accepting her grief and reality. To me that also comes along with Wanda now clearly rejecting the “wrong Pietro”, something that wasn’t quite clear to me with the end of last episode.

I am, however, irritated by what the final message of the show might be. The “accepting her grief and reality” would work fine for me, *if* Vision would just be an illusion by Wanda. But he isn’t. For all intends and purposes Vision is alive again. “Let go of him” would mean killing him again – for a third time!!! Maybe “White Vision” would be a good compromise. It would give Wanda her “let go” moment, but for the audience it would be almost certain that Vision as we know will eventually be back again.

To me Vision's interviews where the best. Paul Bettany totally let out being British *lol*.

I’m going with the theory that the rabbit is Doctor Strange. Agatha turned Doctor Strange into a rabbit! How could it be that the Darkhold is out there and being used for a week now and Doctor Strange hasn’t shown up yet?

Or maybe Doctor Strange just doesn’t show up at all. The post credit scene will be that Darcy is still stuck at the outer rim of Westview.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    I have rather paradox feelings with regards to Wanda and "Agnes" after this Episode.

spoilers:
    Because for one, I am incredibly relived that the show finally has villain. That makes me a lot less worried about Wanda. But, oh boy, they really did that to Agatha. I know here are some to whom Agatha and her mentor–role to Wanda means a lot. I feel with you guys, for me it would be the same if to me it meant as much. To me it just doesn’t. Anyway it’s an odd choice, because it was a misdirect only to long-time comic bock readers. One had a better chance figuring out that “Agnes” is the villain if one *doesn’t* read the comics. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but that seems like the show wants to distance itself from the comic bock community as a whole. Maybe that even is a good sign, considering how Wanda is treated there by some writers and even a large portion of the readers. The final episodes might change my mind, but as of now I wouldn’t mind if “MCU-Wanda” kills this MCU-version of Agatha. And let’s be real here, the survival-rate of MCU-villains isn’t all that great. The best I can think of is a Loki-Thanos dynamic like in the first of the Avengers movies. With the great evil master only in the background and active in the next Doctor Strange movie. And Agatha might have a long road ahead of becoming good (again?). But Agatha killed a dog. Some say there is no coming back from that. John Campea said on his YouTube show “There’s gonna be hell to be paid”. But he rather suspected Wanda to have killed the dog. He also suspected Wanda to have murdered all the children in Westview.

I never cared much about Monica and maybe I never will. Teyonah Parris gives an excellent performance, but nothing that strikes me as unique. I am more intrigued by Kat Dennings’ “Darcy” even though her character has done nothing spectacular. But I just have to I admire her insistence too see the good in Wanda and reach out to her. First off, I find it hilarious, that after everything that has been tried to get through to Wanda, Monica just runs to Wanda’s house. Their confrontation to me was the most intense scene of the episode. For when Wanda throws Monica to the ground, of course now some people think that Monica would have died, if it wasn’t for her new superpowers, which Wanda didn’t know about. Yeah, no. The very brief scene that showed the impact, was a close-up of Monica, and she was moving in the picture for a few frames. So she definitively wasn’t going with 10’s of meters per second. I’ve got the impression that she was even impacting slower than she would have been if she had just fallen from that height. More importantly, right after that Monica was still convinced that Wanda wouldn’t kill her, which would be absurd, if she had just impacted with what should have been deadly velocity. Then there is Wanda’s “Maybe I already am” with regards to being a villain. I think that is just Wanda’s self-hatred speaking here, which is just sad. But again what really matters here is that Wanda had stopped attacking Monica, she doesn’t even throw Monica out of her world, not even after Agatha’s interference. To me that shows Wanda making progress in accepting her grief and reality. To me that also comes along with Wanda now clearly rejecting the “wrong Pietro”, something that wasn’t quite clear to me with the end of last episode.

I am, however, irritated by what the final message of the show might be. The “accepting her grief and reality” would work fine for me, *if* Vision would just be an illusion by Wanda. But he isn’t. For all intends and purposes Vision is alive again. “Let go of him” would mean killing him again – for a third time!!! Maybe “White Vision” would be a good compromise. It would give Wanda her “let go” moment, but for the audience it would be almost certain that Vision as we know will eventually be back again.

To me Vision's interviews where the best. Paul Bettany totally let out being British *lol*.

I’m going with the theory that the rabbit is Doctor Strange. Agatha turned Doctor Strange into a rabbit! How could it be that the Darkhold is out there and being used for a week now and Doctor Strange hasn’t shown up yet?

Or maybe Doctor Strange just doesn’t show up at all. The post credit scene will be that Darcy is still stuck at the outer rim of Westview.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was surprised at how funny Vision was in this episode. He hasn't had many jokey moments in the last few of them. Wanda was pretty good too. It was harder for her because she didn't have a partner to trade jokes with like Vision did, but Olsen passed the test with flying colors. I thought Vision screaming when that circus dude banged on the door of that truck he was in was great! I thought Wanda's crack about her kids being "made of vibranium" was pretty good too. I just wished she was a better mom in Episode 7, but I guess she was depressed and exhausted so I'll give her a pass on that. I'm looking forward to seeing Wanda and Vision being together again next week!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    spoilers:
    Agnes being evil isn't completely unprecedented though. She was evil and younger in the Ultimates comic line as well. And the MCU has borrowed liberally from that version of the Marvel Universe as well. Most notably with how SHIELD heavy everything is, and Sam Jackson Fury.

She might be a villain but she may have somewhat noble intentions? My current wacky theory is this is going to be a third woman suffering from loss and grief (After Wanda and Monica). Perhaps Agatha lost someone dear to her and she is using Wanda as a means to opening the multiverse and retrieving them from another dimension? And this existing world be damned! (It's pretty much like Spiderverse though!)

Vision could sacrifice himself again while prodding Wanda to let go. Whether real or just Wanda's imagination it would be instrumental in her moving on. Perhaps the end credit teaser reveal has SHIELD reclaiming his body and leading to him reappearing as the white Vision from the comics in a later movie.
    end of spoilers
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    spoilers:
    I was surprised at how funny Vision was in this episode. He hasn't had many jokey moments in the last few of them. Wanda was pretty good too. It was harder for her because she didn't have a partner to trade jokes with like Vision did, but Olsen passed the test with flying colors. I thought Vision screaming when that circus dude banged on the door of that truck he was in was great! I thought Wanda's crack about her kids being "made of vibranium" was pretty good too. I just wished she was a better mom in Episode 7, but I guess she was depressed and exhausted so I'll give her a pass on that. I'm looking forward to seeing Wanda and Vision being together again next week!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Wanda was indeed dealing with allot in that episode and honestly it is understanalbe with how weird everything was getting and finding out her brother was not her brother or what is going on. It was cause her to doubt everything in her life and she was trying to hold-onto as much as she could. Most people in that situation would freakout, Wanda just wanted to calm things down and have a quited day. Honestly with the last few episodes that was needed.

Also this was mirroring the quirky parent stylings of the Modern Family Era of TV. While I have not seen much of the show of Modern Family, it is mostly what I have seen parts that don't always show 100% loving all the time and can take time for themselves away from kids. So that was what that was about to and Miss Olsen by what I remember of the show nailed it!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    spoilers:
    Wanda was indeed dealing with allot in that episode and honestly it is understanalbe with how weird everything was getting and finding out her brother was not her brother or what is going on. It was cause her to doubt everything in her life and she was trying to hold-onto as much as she could. Most people in that situation would freakout, Wanda just wanted to calm things down and have a quited day. Honestly with the last few episodes that was needed.

Also this was mirroring the quirky parent stylings of the Modern Family Era of TV. While I have not seen much of the show of Modern Family, it is mostly what I have seen parts that don't always show 100% loving all the time and can take time for themselves away from kids. So that was what that was about to and Miss Olsen by what I remember of the show nailed it!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I didn't realize that when I first watched that episode. I was like why is Wanda being such an ******* in this situation? Then when I saw her popping pills, I figured she was in a pretty bad state. Using her powers last week definitely took a lot out of her. That donnybrook with her "brother" really upset her. I also think she misses Vision a lot. Wanda clearly wants her family to be together again. And so do I. Wanda is most emotionally stable in WandaVision when her hubby is by her side. I must admit I dislike mockumentary sitcoms. They are very smug to me and I've never enjoyed them. Maybe that's why I wasn't too fond of this episode compared to the first six. Agatha was great though.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    spoilers:
    Yeah, I didn't realize that when I first watched that episode. I was like why is Wanda being such an ******* in this situation? Then when I saw her popping pills, I figured she was in a pretty bad state. Using her powers last week definitely took a lot out of her. That donnybrook with her "brother" really upset her. I also think she misses Vision a lot. Wanda clearly wants her family to be together again. And so do I. Wanda is most emotionally stable in WandaVision when her hubby is by her side. I must admit I dislike mockumentary sitcoms. They are very smug to me and I've never enjoyed them. Maybe that's why I wasn't too fond of this episode compared to the first six. Agatha was great though.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that plays off some part in comics where Vision was like the balance to Wanda's chaos.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.