Page 393 of 774 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So you mean even if the x-office made her look back the main office had to be aware and sign off on it? Or worse yet, just didn't care? ^_^
    Exactly, that’s what I mean
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Being a mutant is not the issue, regressive misogynistic writing and corporate wars are the real culprits, all stuff that lead her out of any publication and character limbo
    Agreed. And my problem isn't her being a mutant. I don't think it's necessary, but it's not my major problem. My major problem is most of her stories involving mutants don't end up good for her. And I don't trust this one exactly too. I know everyone is banking on this fixing her, but they never made that guarantee.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quesada is gone and tune is always the same, do you really believe the x-office were ok with the house of m disaster, I very much doubt so but they had to take the punch on the chin anyway
    That's why it's a full on Marvel problem and not a select office. And yes, they were ok with it. They all discussed this story at the retreat. Writers aren't as invested emotionally as fans. They are just trying to tell stories. Sometimes they are good. Sometimes bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quesada is gone and tune is always the same, do you really believe the x-office were ok with the house of m disaster, I very much doubt so but they had to take the punch on the chin anyway
    Yeah, and milk years of stories out of it. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Because Marvel is one entity. Not the X vs. A office. And Wanda makes no appearances without approval. Her being in comics is bare minimum. Hopefully it's good. Usually it's bad.
    The avenger and x-men franchise have been very distinct entities during the fox-marvel feud and the comics suffered for it
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Because Marvel is one entity. Not the X vs. A office. And Wanda makes no appearances without approval. Her being in comics is bare minimum. Hopefully it's good. Usually it's bad.
    So people are upset that the x-offices actually showed Wanda in a good light while the office that has signed off on her being shown in a bad light over and over and has done nothing to try to fix the decimation and her image continue to keep her on a shelf. but they would rather her not appear in x-men because the side that actually agreed to those stories have so many plans for her they didn't even capitalize on them during her hit show and mutants will only cause wanda more pain that has to be signed off on. Good luck with that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

I will just say if this somehow "fixes her".
    I don't want her characterization in this book to stay, reminds me too much of AoA and HoM.
    Switch back to Djang is my real dad and whatever.

Extraordinary Member

So people are upset that the x-offices actually showed Wanda in a good light while the office that has signed off on her being shown in a bad light over and over and has done nothing to try to fix the decimation and her image. but they would rather her not appear in x-men because the side that actually agreed to those stories have so many plans for her they didn't even capitalize on them during her hit show. Good luck with that.
    Way to spin the actual content she had, she had the zombie **** up and act like a noob.
    Then she is all daddy's girl mode, it probably looks good to Magnus family fans I guess.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 06-23-2021 at 10:34 AM.

The avenger and x-men franchise have been very distinct entities during the fox-marvel feud and the comics suffered for it
    They only pulled back on some X-comics during that time. Which still lead you all with six titles. Not much suffering. There are currently only two Avengers titles, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, and milk years of stories out of it. Great job.
    They were not allowed to do anything else, the powers in charge wanted the x-men stuck in rut, any x-men fans can see that, you can hardly find a reader that misses those years.

So people are upset that the x-offices actually showed Wanda in a good light while the office that has signed off on her being shown in a bad light over and over and has done nothing to try to fix the decimation and her image continue to keep her on a shelf. but they would rather her not appear in x-men because the side that actually agreed to those stories have so many plans for her they didn't even capitalize on them during her hit show and mutants will only cause wanda more pain that has to be signed off on. Good luck with that.
    No not a good light. And not a different light. She looks exactly the same as the Children's Crusade story. And this is after the X-books had her mess up again. And forget how magical idols work. Because apparently she's a magic apprentice again, lol.

I always love your posts, great summary of the situation.

Extraordinary Member

They were not allowed to do anything else, the powers in charge wanted the x-men stuck in rut, any x-men fans can see that, you can hardly find a reader that misses those years.
    Too bad some of they refuse to sympathize with Wanda fans for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I will just say if this somehow "fixes her".
    I don't want her characterization in this book to stay, reminds me too much of AoA and HoM.
    Switch back to Djang is my real dad and whatever.
    Yeah Wanda without her typical attitude towards Mags is not Wanda. This is an empty vessel to please those angry about a 17 year old story.

Yeah Wanda without her typical attitude towards Mags is not Wanda. This is an empty vessel to please those angry about a 17 year old story.
    But that's the thing this was Wanda and Magneto. Wanda didn't immediately run into his arms. And let's not erase her history to say she only harbored hate for magneto. Wanda's pretender line was as much filled with shame as it was filled with "you let them believe it father." and thats why he set it straight. It was subtle but was there a reason for wanda to be screaming at him?

Also it made no sense for magneto to set it right right away. They had a nation to build, a safe place he could give to his children and then theres and now that it exists he can make things right. That's how i read it at least. And lastly Kill no Human meant mutants could never take revenge on Magneto's children in their current state.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-23-2021 at 10:39 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/