Page 357 of 774 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Many Thanks Indeed Leokearon, I am so Glad another poster posted the Panel, Thanks for doing that!

Indeed it is a key panel of X-Men #11 that is a classic that show both the artists ablities at the time and also the personias of both ladies and how thier powers might class.

Theier Diaglue is well spoken, both not wanting to back down and both confident in who they are and what they could do to each other. I have now idea of a proper fight between the 2 would turn out cause this one shows not to be cause Wanda as only concerned about saving her brother while Jean was focused on taking on Wanda, but respectfully backdown when Wanda only was concerned to save her family members life.

I know Wanda has shown the ablity at best up to this point when she really can get into it summone a HUGH wind level like storm as seen in Strange Tales #128 ~ (Vol.1)(1951), but Jean's Power I am not as know fully to what level as of yet, so I could not properly figure who have won that fit or even really care to guess, I like both Ladies so much!

It is a Cool Image and one that was Way Needed to Be Posted and Reminded of in this Retrospective!
    No Problem.

A fight at the time would have been interesting, while Wanda had been shown to do amazing feats like summoning a storm that would require a level of concentration that Jean wouldn't allow her to get. That would force Wanda to rely on simple hexes which still could be dangerous. I would say it would probably be a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    Jim Zub mentioned on Twitter that if we want to see Wanda and Vision in a comic again we should email the Avengers office at mheroes@marvel.com (don't email specific story ideas, just that you'd like to see them in something).

No, I don't understand why this should be needed either. But apparently it is.

Thank you. I will email them a friendly request.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Jim Zub mentioned on Twitter that if we want to see Wanda and Vision in a comic again we should email the Avengers office at mheroes@marvel.com (don't email specific story ideas, just that you'd like to see them in something).

That's sad, gonna email them... Hopefully the WandaVision fans helps us with this since they're kinda big now

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Thank You SO much Jim Zub, you are truly one of the best Writers out their for both your skills and your devotion to supporting Wanda and Vision!

This is sad we have to push such as Marvel like this, But Still FINALLY We have a Way to support our Wanda official with our #WheresWanda ideal!

Please Everyone when you can and tell as many friends as you can to email and as Jim Zub said be energetic but Very Respectful to show Marvel WE WANT WANDA!!!

Thank You SO MUCH to you gurkle for letting us know this most Critical Matter, one of the most important matters for our Wanda in 2021, You are truly one of the Best Wanda Fans and caring for her We Know! :-)
    Last edited by CJStriker; 06-03-2021 at 11:04 AM.

How crazy that fans have to email Marvel about two osf the most popular characters on the world so they can put them on a comic.

I hope darkhold gonna be solicited this month or at least announced this month

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    How crazy that fans have to email Marvel about two osf the most popular characters on the world so they can put them on a comic.

I hope darkhold gonna be solicited this month or at least announced this month
    The paperback that only has three issues collected has been pushed back to February, so individual issues are not likely soon. Maybe closer to the end of the year. If they decide to release the individual issues at all.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

finally good news

Michael Waldron is the writer of the script of the film and this is what he said

the whole interview
    https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...rick-and-morty
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 06-03-2021 at 12:21 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I wouldn't say that's good or bad news, just that Wanda's story will continue. The end of WandaVision left it up in the air whether Wanda would get better or worse.

Though Elizabeth Olsen said recently that she thinks Wanda has "a tremendous amount of guilt" for what she did, which hopefully at least means she hasnt gone full Darkhold yet.

worst i don't think, in one alternative WV ending the writer of the show teased that Wanda and Strange would be like flying together at the end and with a big threat like Shuma Gorath acording to ''leaks'' i don't she has any villain material in that story, especially if mordo and other characters are returning

Lightbulb

I wouldn't say that's good or bad news, just that Wanda's story will continue. The end of WandaVision left it up in the air whether Wanda would get better or worse.

Though Elizabeth Olsen said recently that she thinks Wanda has "a tremendous amount of guilt" for what she did, which hopefully at least means she hasnt gone full Darkhold yet.
    I see her with how the story flowed at the end, the guilt she has even though it was an accident in WV, Wanda’s character already had a chance to go darkside and did not. So this is good news by Olsen cause it means Wanda has an persona to do right and just when things have gone wring accidentally or not.

Someone going Darkside would not have this or have given up what they gave up in WV, especially when it comes to kids and a Your Partner in Marriage.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Apparently there's a popular MCU fan-favorite poll on Tiktok and Wanda has made it to the final round, she beat MCU Spiderman

https://www.tiktok.com/@zacharycarpe?lang=es

With the link below you can vote Wanda in the final round, she's against Tony, it's just one vote per Google account

https://linktr.ee/zacharycarpe

Choose the MCU fight for fan favorite voting option

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Apparently there's a popular MCU fan-favorite poll on Tiktok and Wanda has made it to the final round, she beat MCU Spiderman

https://www.tiktok.com/@zacharycarpe?lang=es

With the link below you can vote Wanda in the final round, she's against Tony, it's just one vote per Google account

https://linktr.ee/zacharycarpe

Choose the MCU fight for fan favorite voting option
    Thanks a TON Cruelrain, Just Voted, GO WANDA!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

The good news is that the writer has intended to do the best for his Wanda to line up with WandaVision's instead of having a new take and has been talking to Jac Schaeffer for advice/feedback on whether he's doing that right.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

Once more I am thwarted.

Why does Marvel keep pushing it back?

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    It is my own headcanon that Chthon was behind both Disassembled and HOM, given all the Chaos it would cause.
    It would have been so easy to do, too.
    Last edited by teapartyofthedead; 06-03-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    The good news is that the writer has intended to do the best for his Wanda to line up with WandaVision's instead of having a new take and has been talking to Jac Schaeffer for advice/feedback on whether he's doing that right.
    Yeah, but Schaeffer was the one who gave interviews after the series ended where she said that she didn't think Wanda felt all that guilty at what she did, that Wanda is selfish, etc.

I'm not saying she did a bad job writing Wanda, but her view of Wanda as a person is not all that positive, which is fine, but it's still up in the air whether Wanda will get to be a hero again or stay an anti-hero.