Page 534 of 774 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 11598

New Scarlet Witch figure from iron studios

Omg this one too

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean they are killing of Strange and with how it's been shown he might not be back for MoM.
    I think NWH will get delayed so Spidey should be good.
    I think Wanda will be back too
    Just so bad at promotion then.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    New Scarlet Witch figure from iron studios

This is so beautiful!! must be very expensive

Will Wanda only be in the zombie What if episode and in no comics? Ugh I hope zombie Wanda eats everyone or that she becomes a vegan and survives

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Will Wanda only be in the zombie What if episode and in no comics? Ugh I hope zombie Wanda eats everyone or that she becomes a vegan and survives
    She goes up against Spidey in a fight where she seems to be charging or something.
    We know she is a zombie though and probably the main threat as well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Well, that is a let down honestly, but again I don't watch What If to see a more regular Wanda.
    I hope What If... has more seasons and then maybe I can see Cancerverse Wanda someday.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, that is a let down honestly, but again I don't watch What If to see a more regular Wanda.
    I hope What If... has more seasons and then maybe I can see Cancerverse Wanda someday.
    I mean she seems to be the boss Zombie, that's cool.
    And what is Cancerverse Wanda?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean she seems to be the boss Zombie, that's cool.
    And what is Cancerverse Wanda?
    I honestly don't care about if she is the boss or not, Zombie versions aren't really the same character(or similar in that respect), they are more or less just flesh eating monsters with the hero's power set.
    Cancerverse is an alternative universe where Mar-Vell gave in to his desire to live and sought help from the Many-Angled Ones(they are kinda Shuma-Gorath's kin and basically Lovecraftian Old Ones), they basicallyed killed Death in that universe and everything wouldn't die as a result. Instead they become those ever-living abominations, like you know, cancer cells. Wanda is one of the sane ones left(but she is like a spy among the corrupted heroes), she eventually helped Guardians from the main Universe and machine resistance(made up of Vision and other synthetic heroes) to use Thanos as conduit to bring back Death to this universe.
    Though later in the Nova series, it's kinda shown Cancerverse is not really cleansed.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-31-2021 at 01:45 AM.

wandavision-finale-1.jpg
    A new production still from Wandavision.

Extraordinary Member

I honestly don't care about if she is the boss or not, Zombie versions aren't really the same character(or similar in that respect), they are more or less just flesh eating monsters with the hero's power set.
    Cancerverse is an alternative universe where Mar-Vell gave in to his desire to live and sought help from the Many-Angled Ones(they are kinda Shuma-Gorath's kin and basically Lovecraftian Old Ones), they basicallyed killed Death in that universe and everything wouldn't die as a result. Instead they become those ever-living abominations, like you know, cancer cells. Wanda is one of the sane ones left(but she is like a spy among the corrupted heroes), she eventually helped Guardians from the main Universe and machine resistance(made up of Vision and other synthetic heroes) to use Thanos as conduit to bring back Death to this universe.
    Though later in the Nova series, it's kinda shown Cancerverse is not really cleansed.
    Yeah, but it's better than nothing.I would rather her be an actual presence than fodder Spidey and the team mow through.
    I was aware what is Canceverse but not Wanda in it.Seems cool

Extraordinary Member

I mean it's a zombie without a mind of its own, so it doesn't really matter.
    It's not she get the "survivor group" ticket like Spidey.

It's just an alt version anyways, two of the "big" characters in the MCU like Iron Man and Captain America will also be zombies in that episode too.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, so I don't care that much either way, I am interested in What If... though.(Then again, Zombie episode is one of the least interesting to me, because really it's more like a grand premise shoved upon MCU than any real "divergent event" happening to specific characters. It's fine as a "for memes and fun" episode really.)
    I do hope there will be some dedicated episode surrounding her in future seasons.(Based on comic AU Wandas, I am interested in "A Study in Scarlet" happy family Wanda observed by MU Wanda, Cancerverse, and maybe Kya from Thor Reigning arc.)
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-31-2021 at 07:24 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I mean it's a zombie without a mind of its own, so it doesn't really matter.
    It's not she get the "survivor group" ticket like Spidey.
    I mean if she did it wouldn't be much of a fight.I do hope we see Wanda in What if in the future.
    But a Spidey Zombie Hunter with the Cloak of Levitation is awesome af.