Page 528 of 774 FirstFirst ... 28428478518524525526527528529530531532538578628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 11598
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    People can put down what IS being done very easily because something is being done. I don't see people putting down what hasn't been done in the books she has been in. In August it will be 15 years since decimation real time. So it is what it is. I see who is making an effort and who didn't.
    Yeah, effort as in reducing her character to a naive little girl and then kill her, hopefully she won't resurrect and stay the same because that would be character assassination, again.

People can put down what IS being done very easily because something is being done. I don't see people putting down what hasn't been done in the books she has been in. In August it will be 15 years since decimation real time. So it is what it is. I see who is making an effort and who didn't.
    We can't say there is anything done just yet. Because all they did was kill her off. And those panels just show a man talking down to a woman like she's a child, and then her using artifacts to try to bring people back, even though she knows how that will go. She's given people warnings about artifacts before.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 07-27-2021 at 08:38 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Extraordinary Member

Basically we cannot just fill the blank with our headcanon when the premise is grim.
    Just lie down there and everything will turn out okay...I want whatever you are having, must be great to think positively like that.

Extraordinary Member

I mean... for Wanda fans and stans being negative and cautious about this is understandable.
    Wanda has had it pretty bad for a while now

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    She spilled on that panel tho

I think she feels like her real sons are still gone (the ones she created from the demon souls after the salem's seven retcon) billy and tommy are not really connected to her by bloodline and she didn't raise them either, also the ages gap but i guess they do feel some type of connection and care for each other.

I'm all for interactions between them as family but marvel is not reallt invested in them as family hopefully if trial of magneto ends up being somethint positive to Wanda (let's see) they do have them interacting more.

I loved that issue. Seeing Wanda trying to get help is something we should see with more heroes.

I agree, i got the James Robinson collection and the art is different from page to page. By the last issue they took back all the budget. It really felt like she must have been on another dimension each issue how it was drawn. Very jarring collected.
    I liked that they tried to get artists with ties to the countries she visited, but consistency-wise it was jarring
    Last edited by leokearon; 07-28-2021 at 03:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I loved that issue. Seeing Wanda trying to get help is something we should see with more heroes.
    Agreed.
    I mean you can write a 100 issues of Peter with a therapist but by then the therapist would have trauma.

On a serious note is is good to see her get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Agreed.
    I mean you can write a 100 issues of Peter with a therapist but by then the therapist would have trauma.

On a serious note is is good to see her get help.
    Reminds me if the Stalker storyline at the end of Byrne and Mackie's run where the Stalker gets a glimpse of all the stuff Peter as gone through and he ends up killing himself.

It is great to see her getting help, I also like the way Unstoppable Wasp has handled Nadia's Bipolar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Way to spin the thing around buddy.
    Yes, cleaning her image as in fucking up again, but somehow remorseful this time? They give no **** about her characterization, but somehow you are content they hint about "ohhh at least she felt bad".
    What is the difference between this and Bendis trying to make her a tragic psycho waifu who Stephen went full mansplaining on?(Sorry Stephen, you are a victim too but I have to point that out)

You seem to give X-franchise too much credit when it is not earned. This and along with your obsession to "fix" her power set to be more mutant in nature. Why is that so freaking important?
    It's not, read more than one of my posts before you make an assumption or rather absorb what i'm saying before you just type your opinion without absorbing another. You are literally obsessed with saying the same thing over and over. Like we get it.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-28-2021 at 03:32 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    I liked that they tried to get artists with ties to the countries see visited, but consistency-wise it was jarring
    Oh cool, i didn't know that is what they were going for. Makes it more interesting as single issues but collected. whoa boy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

It's not, read more than one of my posts before you make an assumption or rather absorb what i'm saying before you just type your opinion without absorbing another. You are literally obsessed with saying the same thing over and over. Like we get it.
    Repeated response for repeated request, that's probably it.
    Your post is just baseless assumption and false hope, so what am I really missing?
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-28-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Repeated response for repeated request, that's probably it.
    Your post is just baseless assumption and false hope, so what am I really missing?
    How is it false hope? Are you so used to Wanda in the previous decade getting f’d over you assume this will be no different this time.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Extraordinary Member

From what I already saw, the best I can hope for is for Wanda to go back into her long slumber without her character being furthur dragged and twisted for the sake of X-drama.
    They already got so many things wrong, how can people just hope for her magically getting better on a whim. Even if she pop back alive, I have to worrg about her characterization, even those two magically turn out fine, there is again no guarantee she won't end up being the plot device in waiting for the next big X event.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-28-2021 at 05:35 AM.

From what I already saw, the best I can hope for is for Wanda to go back into her long slumber without her character being furthur dragged and twisted for the sake of X-drama.
    Let’s wait and see what happened. We all know Wanda is remorseful and full of guilt. How they went about showing it in Empyre was wrong, but I’m willing to see how it ends. It’s better in my opinion to have a neutral view than expecting the worst. Like I stated let’s see how this goes before chastisement.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Al ewing made it very clear in sword today the royal family is spoilers:
    not here for any talk of pretender in regard to wanda. It is also made very clear billy/teddy/tommy have a connection with wanda that can create a war if wanda isnt back on the table by the end.
    end of spoilers
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.