Page 532 of 774 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda who was gonna marry Doom was still under the influence of the Life Force. Children's Crusade was encouraging until the end. But the Doom stuff was gross.
    That is why his marriages always end badly, that was creepy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    That is why his marriages always end badly, that was creepy stuff.
    Well the only person Doom really cares about is himself

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Wanda's LEGO minifigure has now officially arrived.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/gear...go-minifigures
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

How about the version that had her own narrative with her own friends, her own family. Head strong, experienced, leader and co-leader of teams.
    Yeah, basically Busiek version, like seriously our desire is pretty clear, but I guess that is not a valid option?
    I have posted about my random lore headcanon but I guess those are not valid, instead only mutant magic is lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Is Chthon not technically Wanda's Grandson.... lmao that's fucked up let me stop.
    It's a creation loop that can be interesting.
    Though I still kinda think Billy would be some kind of second coming of Demiurge instead of being the same deity.
    Also Billy's not Wanda's bilogical son, and Elder Gods don't really reproduce like humans.(Except for maybe Gaea/Set who actually had intercourse and stuff, others seem to have "creations" rather than "children".)

Extraordinary Member

Wanda tried showing sympathy and wanted to repower mutants if they chose. She was met with a cry of burn the witch.

That was 10 years ago. In a fictional world, of course they should move on. Like all the other times they had heroes do terrible things.

Sticking with one story beat for over a decade is dull for that character's fandom. Especially when she was completely changed so that writers had stories for other characters for a whole decade.

She was possessed, made a huge mistake, tried to make up for it three times now. That's enough. Blame the paralax monster and move on.

It's not like death in fiction is permanent anyway. I'm giving it all the seriousness and lack of respect they gave to the story. It was a cheap money grab that should be forgotten forever.
    That is what happens when a far more popular and importang franchise hijacks you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Yeah, Wanda wanted to help mutants, but it seems it was like one at a time and only if they wanted to and the X-men didn't care they were more interested in punishing her that helping mutantkind, (Which is why I'm not a fan of the X-men's poytrayal in Children's Crusade). Cut to the Crucible and it is the same conditions that Wanda had, but first you have to be killed to do so; I really wish Wanda could have called them out on that.
    Really, Wanda cannot be possibly allowed to solve thr mutant problem because struggle create storylines for them.
    It's the same as "why Avengers weren't there when Genosha blabla", it's like shooting yourself in the feet and complain that someone miles away isn't aware of your self-inflicted pain.
    Last edited by MaximoffTrash; 07-28-2021 at 09:45 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I agree and i never once said anything was wrong with it just like i never once said anything was wrong with the options other people prefer but for some reason you step out of line and mention what you would like to see and it's "regression, daddy's girl." a lot of passive aggressive stuff. People don't like it fine, but no reason to be so negative all the time about the same stuff like one can't comprehend they don't want certain things. Like okay. No one is trying to make you feel bad for not wanting it. lol
    I mean can you blame people for being mad

People lost it when Emma went crazy at IvX end.It's like that but not even in your franchise and it sticks and then that's what everyone thinks the character is and writers only use her in tandem with said story.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Really, Wanda cannot be possibly allowed to solve thr mutant problem because struggle create storylines for them.
    It's the same as "why Avengers weren't there when Genosha blabla", it's like shooting yourself in the feet and complain someone miles again isn't aware of your self-inflicted pain.
    I never got that.They were all busy.The Avengers were with Kang and something else and FF was trapped somewhere.
    And again, that goes both ways.Where were the X-men when Ultron killed a country.Where were they in the countless battles when the FF, Avengers, Defenders, Spider-man etc. were fighting within an inch of their lives and countless people died.
    That's because they all had stuff to do, it's not like they saw mutants getting killed and said lets get a mimosa.
    This isn't a valid argument.
    All the people mentioned(X-men, Avengers, FF, Defenders, Spider-man, etc.) are busy af saving lives and can't always help out.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    It's the same as "why Avengers weren't there when Genosha blabla", it's like shooting yourself in the feet and complain that someone miles away isn't aware of your self-inflicted pain.
    Oh silly me for thinking that Marvel don't want the X-men to be persecuted minority for eternity and they want HOM resolved.

Incredible picture
    E7aASo1UUAU6WKC.jpg

Spectacular Member

Could someone fill me in on what’s happening with Wanda in the comics? I just read the new X-men solicits and I’m really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Could someone fill me in on what’s happening with Wanda in the comics? I just read the new X-men solicits and I’m really confused.
    She got invited to Krakoa by Mags, she ends up dead. Everyone thinks Mags did it. That's pretty much it so far.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Spectacular Member

Oh...that’s dumb why would they (marvel I mean) kill her off she’s popular?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Oh...that’s dumb why would they (marvel I mean) kill her off she’s popular?
    Plot device.

"Ding dong, the Pretender is dead!"

Other reasons stated in older posts.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES