Page 391 of 774 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, look at X-office's great works, fucking **** up to create zombies for mutant fun, and suddenly being daddy's girl and accepting the pretender title for no clear reason.
    Gosh, I just hope her stay is for her "yet another redemption" only so she can leave after it's done.
    If you look at her shame in this issue and why she chose not to go to the gala it actually sympathizes what she did with the zombies and shows she was just too ashamed. Even seeing magneto the imagery is that of her grabbing her clothing as though she is a little girl on full display for judgement and magneto welcomes her. To me it made me understand wanda even more and back up the feelings about the zombie story and felt like with that and this issue she has obviously been struggling with how to truly make things right and thanks to the x-line if feels like she has been struggling for a long time now. Nothing in here was made to make wanda look bad. When was the last time the main office even attempted that?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    I say this with all due respect. I don't care if Wanda is popular. I value her character and journey way more than if people know who she is.
    Same. Her greater popularity came from the MCU anyway. HoM just made her infamous. It had zero growth attached to it.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Her being a mutant again is whatever. They never did much with it anyway. It's the relationship to her other family that created a lot of toxicity for her. And HoM still being a drag on her all these years later is not terribly interesting. I hope they put it to a close. But also don't doubt Magneto doing to her what he did to Quicksilver.
    It’s part of her, being a mutant is part of her history, not something to wash away like dirt, it’s the reason she had to go trough so much hardship and is something I want her to be proud of.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    If you look at her shame in this issue and why she chose not to go to the gala it actually sympathizes what she did with the zombies and shows she was just too ashamed. Even seeing magneto the imagery is that of her grabbing her clothing as though she is a little girl on full display for judgement and magneto welcomes her. To me it made me understand wanda even more and back up the feelings about the zombie story and felt like with that and this issue she has obviously been struggling with how to truly make things right and thanks to the x-line if feels like she has been struggling for a long time now. Nothing in here was made to make wanda look bad. When was the last time the main office even attempted that?
    It's the same shame from Children's Crusade. And we know how that went.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    But no one cares about the man who actually died for his daughter against an Elder God upon Wundagore, noooooo.
    Jeez, I hope Darkhold will mention this at the very least.
    Hopefully, I was happy and shocked that Magneto actually mentioned Anya, everyone seems to have forgotten about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It’s part of her, being a mutant is part of her history, not something to wash away like dirt, it’s the reason she had to go trough so much hardship and is something I want her to be proud of.
    You mean like they washed away her entire continuity to make HoM possible? How is her separation from a little factoid more of a problem than the entire destruction of the character?

Exactly, great post Jwatson, you could actually feel for her this time, it wasn’t meant to trash her or create the controversy that Brevoort loves so much.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

I prefer no zombies at all.
    But to make her look stupid and fragile.

No more mutants removed Wanda as a mainstay of comics permanently. And that's the objective fact.
    This feels like in certain realms perhaps wanda "no more mutants" is used as a rallying cry or symbolisim for "no more..." insert something else. Because it's not about liking it or disliking it or being cautious what i'm not getting is the utter disdain and anger for what it may potentially mean. Notice the posts have not been about specific outcomes but rather ties to or being mutant.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You mean like they washed away her entire continuity to make HoM possible? How is her separation from a little factoid more of a problem than the entire destruction of the character?
    Avengers disassembled came before house of m, if you wanna look for the moment they started to character assassinate her again after the Byrne years look no further

Personally, I still see Wanda as a mystically enhanced mutant, after all what's they evidence that she's isn't; something the High Evolutionary said. Wanda really needs to stop taking everything at face value and get a DNA test done to get some concrete answers.

This feels like in certain realms perhaps wanda "no more mutants" is used as a rallying cry or symbolisim for "no more..." insert something else. Because it's not about liking it or disliking it or being cautious what i'm not getting is the utter disdain and anger for what it may potentially mean. Notice the posts have not been about specific outcomes but rather ties to or being mutant.
    Because stories of Wanda and anything to do with mutants has lead nowhere good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Personally, I still see Wanda as a mystically enhanced mutant, after all what's they evidence that she's isn't; something the High Evolutionary said. Wanda really needs to stop taking everything at face value and get a DNA test done to get some concrete answers.
    Quoted for truth

Avengers disassembled came before house of m, if you wanna look for the moment they started to character assassinate her again after the Byrne years look no further
    They are linked and not separate. They even had the same writer.

Because stories of Wanda and anything to do with mutants has lead nowhere good for her.
    Being a mutant is not the issue, regressive misogynistic writing and corporate wars are the real culprits, all stuff that lead her out of any publication and character limbo