Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
Many Thanks Indeed Leokearon, I am so Glad another poster posted the Panel, Thanks for doing that!

Indeed it is a key panel of X-Men #11 that is a classic that show both the artists ablities at the time and also the personias of both ladies and how thier powers might class.

Theier Diaglue is well spoken, both not wanting to back down and both confident in who they are and what they could do to each other. I have now idea of a proper fight between the 2 would turn out cause this one shows not to be cause Wanda as only concerned about saving her brother while Jean was focused on taking on Wanda, but respectfully backdown when Wanda only was concerned to save her family members life.

I know Wanda has shown the ablity at best up to this point when she really can get into it summone a HUGH wind level like storm as seen in Strange Tales #128 ~ (Vol.1)(1951), but Jean's Power I am not as know fully to what level as of yet, so I could not properly figure who have won that fit or even really care to guess, I like both Ladies so much!

It is a Cool Image and one that was Way Needed to Be Posted and Reminded of in this Retrospective!
No Problem.

A fight at the time would have been interesting, while Wanda had been shown to do amazing feats like summoning a storm that would require a level of concentration that Jean wouldn't allow her to get. That would force Wanda to rely on simple hexes which still could be dangerous. I would say it would probably be a draw.