Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
Then how do you explain Emily in Strange Academy? She was born with magic and there isn’t any indication she or her parents have a connection to any magical being. The only being(s) that could be connected is Eternity or Gaea when it comes to Earth born magic users unless otherwise stated. There very well could be a gene that has nothing to do with being a mutant that allows those born to easily use magic without outside assistance. All we really ever seen when it comes to magic is the invocation of magical principalities and I want to see something a bit new when it comes to magic.

Agree. I want Wanda to rely on her own inner strength, knowledge and skill she possesses and not have to rely so much on others, but still recognize that she still can’t do everything alone.
Unexplained doesn't equal untraceable.
Natalia is your generic witch whose offspring has inherent magic power, while it's never really explained the ultimate source of her mystical bloodline, it does come from somewhere.(I don't count the matron deity in the final issue I know.)