Page 118 of 774 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 11598

It really does have to be more than what the show implies, like none of that explains how Pietro got his powers/survived, or even the twins for that matter Billy maybe but Tommy's speed is hardly magic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im just waiting for them to confirm that Wanda is a mutant. spoilers:
    The fact that she had powers since she was a kid before the infinity stone changes things
    end of spoilers
    Or just blessed/cursed at birth, since Pietro didn't really have power pre-Infinity Stones.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    It really does have to be more than what the show implies, like none of that explains how Pietro got his powers/survived, or even the twins for that matter Billy maybe but Tommy's speed is hardly magic.
    Wanda's powers enabled them all. Remember, Harkness observed that Wanda was capable of transmutation, thus explaining her kids in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    You guys are going to be eating your words when MCU magneto is introduced and legally adopts Wanda.
    Just like all these six years that people have been saying Wanda will get retconned again into being a mutant and Mags' kid again. And I mean, they always could eventually years and years down the line. But it's not looking like soon. And it was never a big part of Wanda. So just accepting the signals Marvel is throwing out here. They aren't gonna establish mutants in the last episode of her Disney+ show that is only available in certain regions. They will likely leave that for other movies. And that will likely be Eternals, because of the Celestial link to the x-gene.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Just like all these six years that people have been saying Wanda will get retconned again into being a mutant and Mags' kid again. And I mean, they always could eventually years and years down the line. But it's not looking like soon. And it was never a big part of Wanda. So just accepting the signals Marvel is throwing out here. They aren't gonna establish mutants in the last episode of her Disney+ show that is only available in certain regions. They will likely leave that for other movies. And that will likely be Eternals, because of the Celestial link to the x-gene.
    They're not going to fully establish mutants, but they're going to open the door to entice people and to set up stuff later. It's the MCU, you think they WOULDN'T set up everything beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Wanda's powers enabled them all. Remember, Harkness observed that Wanda was capable of transmutation, thus explaining her kids in the first place
    Yeah I'mma need more than just subtext. See this show needed Pietro honestly like the mind stone scene was great for Wanda, but it has plot holes like all we see Wanda doing is watching TV after the fact we don't even know who went first between her and Pietro how he got his powers and survived Strucker experimentation makes no sense with the current established plot, Pietro as a whole is just a huge plot hole in this narrative their trying to sell and I'm Slightly bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    They're not going to fully establish mutants, but they're going to open the door to entice people and to set up stuff later. It's the MCU, you think they WOULDN'T set up everything beforehand?
    exactly and the fact that pietro got powers as well just goes to show there's more than being a witch going on behind the curtains
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    I don't care if she's a mutant or not, but I don't get why people act like it's this huge far-fetched idea. The whole being born with magic and it coming naturally to her without the need for incantations/items/whatever seem very mutant-esque to me.
    Clearly you are not familiar with the magic side of Marvel.
    There are Marvel characters that are literally demon spawns like Daemon Hellstrom, while those characters still need training and study to master their power, their mystical power could be considered natural or say come with birth.

And the whole born with power equals mutant is just reductive, there are hundred types of heritage/bloodlines in MU that would give you some sort of power.
    Heck, I would think Billy has his power mainly due to the condition of his soul instead of his genetics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I had an old theory that revolves around Wanda surviving unlikely situations due to her having some sort of passive probablility manipulation, which is why she survives the bomb.(And she didn't just change the odds for herself, but those around her as well.)

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Or just blessed/cursed at birth, since Pietro didn't really have power pre-Infinity Stones.
    How do you know? Before this episode, the same could have been said about Wanda. Pietro wasnt the focus of this one. There's the possibility they could reveal more about him later but he's dead so its a moot point unless Wanda remembers something

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    You guys are going to be eating your words when MCU magneto is introduced and legally adopts Wanda.
    I am gonna fucking puke for this depiction, dude never fucking raises Wanda.
    And she IS A FUCKING ADULT.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    How do you know? Before this episode, the same could have been said about Wanda. Pietro wasnt the focus of this one. There's the possibility they could reveal more about him later but he's dead so its a moot point unless Wanda remembers something
    Because Wanda is not an X-character and should not be used for the convenience of X-franchise, get it?

Wanda during the mind stone scene was seeing her from the future or she was seeing more like an entity? like a Scarlet Witch ghost or something, since Agatha knows the Scarlet Witch name might be a powerful witch ike a legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Wanda during the mind stone scene was seeing her from the future or she was seeing more like an entity? like a Scarlet Witch ghost or something, since Agatha knows the Scarlet Witch name might be a powerful witch ike a legacy
    The image she saw was herself in her future costume.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I had an old theory that revolves around Wanda surviving unlikely situations due to her having some sort of passive probablility manipulation, which is why she survives the bomb.(And she didn't just change the odds for herself, but those around her as well.)
    Its a good theory but honestly at episode 8 I just feel we should have a real answer and we just don't & honestly it's kind of annoying probably my one beef with today's episode...... Well that and what that bitch Agatha did to my boys...