Page 653 of 774 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 11598

no Doom will be with the Fantastic Four. I don't think they'll pair him with Wanda.

She's got Vision after all
    The J-man

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    As long as there's no creep Dr. Doom marriage!
    there never got married anyway and I doubt Marvel had any plans for it to happen! It was a more of a Doomed romance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    no Doom will be with the Fantastic Four. I don't think they'll pair him with Wanda.

And how does one get over 10,000 posts in 8 just months??!!??

She's got Vision after all
    Exactly.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-03-2021 at 05:08 PM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Dr. Doom isn't even in the MCU yet. They have to introduce the F4. Which isn't supposed to happen until the end of this Phase. And we don't know if the villain will be Doom. It could be Annihilus or someone else.
    I'd love for them to do Annihilus and the Negative Zone as the FF intro. That would bring out the emphasis on them being explorers. It would be more interesting if they explored other dimensions instead of outer space.

stunt team beanie that features a new emblem intertwining the Sanctum Sanctorum’s logo with The Scarlet Witch’s tiara

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I don't see why it can't be both.
    I mean, they are counting on Wanda being crazy and breaking multiverse to bring them their favs, so yeah, it cannot be both.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I feel it depends on what you feel is wrecked I personally don't think Wanda would be destroyed if they did choose to make her a "villain" who's only priority is her family ironically I feel most casuals would love her more. *shrugs* Example being Mandarin in Shang Chi people are praising him more than hating him.
    Wenwu is framed as a villain from the very start thus his family man traits are a plus, the same goes for Loki, people love them as villains. Which is not the case for Wanda, who people are super nitpicky from the very start since she crossed precious Tony Stark and it's popular to pretend everything positive she did doesn't exist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    What cost Wanda was people thinking she is just crazy. Even though she worked through certain things. It wasn’t even the reality warping it’s just the negative misogynistic trope “women are crazy”. Wanda doing questionably moral things to get the job done wouldn’t be a bad interpretation for her, but just make her more intriguing to those who might overlook her.
    Doesn't matter, people will most likely interpret it as her being crazy anyway, even if it's supposed "Darkhold corruption" and they will mock her for being weak and **** lol.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't think (and I hope) that we have anything to fear about Wanda's future in the MCU. Wandavision was a huge ratings success for Disney/Marvel, getting significant Emmy recognition, 23 nominations in all with both Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen getting nominated. Of course the movie appearances were solid. I'd be over the moon if Doom got half the attention from the studio.
    I could not agree More Iron Maiden, the Show as been a Big Boom for the MCU, Marvel Studios and Disney as a whole getting them closer to Emmy Wins then ever before.

The Idea that they might take a Villain path with Wanda especially with the success of the show and the positive reaction Wanda got as a character that even conflicting moments in the show made fans come down to loving her cause she was not an over-perfect character but one they could relate to and see a heroes journey in her and wanting to route for her!

I air greatly in the side that Wanda will be on the Heroes Path even if it has to go threw dark moments and hard moments of philosophy, that will just make it all the more better for our MCU Wanda.

Heck it seems that maybe even Marvel Comics is trying to turn a page with her now as well, so it seem hard to put MCU Wanda on a darkside path, especially when they have so many good villains to still use.

Also one of My Local comic book store owner friends even agreed with me that if they did a WandaVision style series for Doom that be just Amazing and work very well for him!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    I mean, they are counting on Wanda being crazy and breaking multiverse to bring them their favs, so yeah, it cannot be both.
    This.
    Also she won't be bringing X-men, FF... People have to stop with these dumb stories

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    stunt team beanie that features a new emblem intertwining the Sanctum Sanctorum’s logo with The Scarlet Witch’s tiara

Hard to Believe we get DS2 Merchandise with Wanda's Logo on it if she was not a central character or hero in the story?!

This looks great and should be another piece of hopeful reminder our Wanda has a good chance of being on a Bright path in the MCU even if she goes threw darkness to get to showing just how strong and heroic she is to the public!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm starting to think more and more that Wanda will be missing/away at the end of DS2, and the expected Young Avengers project will be somewhat based on Children's Crusade.
    My personal idea is just doing a proper Nights of Wundagore adaption which is kinda merged with her quest to find her kids, then she did something like mission failed successfully(freed the souls of her kids and stuff) but got trapped in Chthon's dimension and stuff. Then they can do a TCC adaption.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't think (and I hope) that we have anything to fear about Wanda's future in the MCU. Wandavision was a huge ratings success for Disney/Marvel, getting significant Emmy recognition, 23 nominations in all with both Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen getting nominated. Of course the movie appearances were solid. I'd be over the moon if Doom got half the attention from the studio.
    I mean, it's how she will get famous, if she goes full on HoM in MCU, there is no turning back and the Wanda we know and love will simply cease to exist probably in most media.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it that hard to just have Wanda be a hero?
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    WandaVision left Wanda being a hero an open question.
    Not to much if you see her on a heroes journey like an Anime Protagonist or even what the Hulk when threw in Phase 1. More fans too even online came down on Wanda's supporting side in what she went threw cause they related to going threw such mental trauma and having to overcome it, making her much more relatable then a black and white straight as an arrow overly perfect and unrelatable good guy. She is human, trying to air on the side of doing what is right, but being washed over by her grief and hardships the world brings like many people in realty.

This just got more fans connected to her and wanting to see the trials and tribulations she will go threw to become a Major Avenger again.

Smile

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
    by Ermoliaa

https://www.deviantart.com/ermoliaa/...itch-893665945

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I've lost family too. Even very young. My mom lost her brother, my grandmother lost children. None of us ended up turning into villains. It's not a common thing.

Also tropes do not need to be comic related to become tropes nor sexist. That's never been a requirement. The problem with sexism is that it is systemic and exists outside of a bubble.
    First of all I'm sorry and hope you guys are making by okay.I think Wanda's deaths were a lot more brutal than most(not yours btw, I don't know anything about that) from the bombing to the Ultron not to mention all the Wakandan's and then being on the run, so close to happiness w/ vision and then having to kill him.
    Also she has the powers to do that and did it subconsiously at first, I think that's understandable and a lot of us would do that a well.

Agreed, I'm just saying the trope here is very well backed up in the "why" aspect.She's not "crazy" for the heck of it, and she's not even crazy as much as going too far.Even the Ancient one broke the rules