Page 137 of 774 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 11598

Paul will be on Good Morning America tomorrow too

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Would it be accurate to describe her inherent mutant power to manipulate energy and Chthon’s chaos magic as yarn she can pull on, and Agatha gave her a pair of knitting needles and a how to manual in the form of magical training to learn how to make mittens or sweaters out of the both of them, instead of just spitting up bits of yarn and hoping for the best?
    Something like that. Except that knitting seems pretty anti-chaotic, somehow.

kdb
    Visit www.busiek.com—for all your Busiek needs!

I was waiting for this moment lol

Finally he made the Scarlet Witch

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-03-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I was waiting for this moment lol

Finally he made the Scarlet Witch

Very good work, but I'm not sure how the theory survives that Marvel Studios was not able to use the name Scarlet Witch or her costume, because those were not x-properties and no one negotiated for her or Pietro's rights in the movies. They just were not part of that discussion. Marvel Studios only could not use mutants or Mags. I also see people say that Marvel Studios could not use Romani people, and first a company cannot own the rights to an ethnic group, and second it was just not fact ever. Marvel had the freedom to do that, they just decided not to along with the hero name and costume. The costume had to do with Olsen not liking how revealing and potentially uncomfortable the classic costume looked.

Also I agree with him that drama fits Wanda's look. The dramatic gloves and cape. The big curly hair. It's so accurate to her. The mind stone wedding ring just makes me sad.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 03-03-2021 at 05:11 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen is on Jimmy Fallon.
    Thanks....will have to watch that tonight. Usually I'm not a fan of his show

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Very good work, but I'm not sure how the theory survives that Marvel Studios was not able to use the name Scarlet Witch or her costume, because those were not x-properties and no one negotiated for her or Pietro's rights in the movies.
    We know they were allowed to use the name "Scarlet Witch" because the end credits always said "Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch."

It wasn't until this series that they credited her as "Wanda Maximoff" only, and they did that just to emphasize that no one had called her "Scarlet Witch" in-universe before. But the credits knew it all along; it was only the characters who didn't.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Elizabeth Olsen is on Jimmy Fallon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks....will have to watch that tonight. Usually I'm not a fan of his show
    OMG This was BRILLIANT, Elizabeth Olsen is Truly a Treasure!!!

We are So Lucky and Blessed She is Wanda Maximoff!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Last edited by Cruelrain; 03-03-2021 at 11:16 PM.

WOOOHHHH, what in the world is THIS From!?
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOOOHHHH, what in the world is THIS From!?
    It's from MARVEL Duel

It's from MARVEL Duel
    Thanks for letting us know, That is Awesome!

The art on that game so damm good and for what

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Very good work, but I'm not sure how the theory survives that Marvel Studios was not able to use the name Scarlet Witch or her costume, because those were not x-properties and no one negotiated for her or Pietro's rights in the movies. They just were not part of that discussion. Marvel Studios only could not use mutants or Mags. I also see people say that Marvel Studios could not use Romani people, and first a company cannot own the rights to an ethnic group, and second it was just not fact ever. Marvel had the freedom to do that, they just decided not to along with the hero name and costume. The costume had to do with Olsen not liking how revealing and potentially uncomfortable the classic costume looked.

Also I agree with him that drama fits Wanda's look. The dramatic gloves and cape. The big curly hair. It's so accurate to her. The mind stone wedding ring just makes me sad.
    Love that look on her. and that video is so relatable I first knew Wanda from X-men cartoons so her comic history left me

The art on that game so damm good and for what

Amazing costume, I hope she gets a cape down the line.

Extraordinary Member

Chunky(or should I say thicccccc) headpiece aside, this is not a bad look at all.

the fact that Lizzie had all of those brunette wigs from the Multiverse of Madness hair and makeup department for the skit which means Wanda will be a brunette

Also anyone noticed she said we were doing six-day weeks in London