Page 726 of 774 FirstFirst ... 226626676716722723724725726727728729730736 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    Civil War is her natural hair color. Anything lighter or darker is dyed or bleached. Her as a kid was dark lighting and your hair changes slightly as you get older.
    Hard to believe someone could dye their hair while being a refugee. Her hair colour in AoU and WV flashbacks is her natural colour. She only started dying her hair after getting adopted by the Avengers.

Civil War is her natural hair color. Anything lighter or darker is dyed or bleached. Her as a kid was dark lighting and your hair changes slightly as you get older.
    It wasn't dark lighting. This is a wig. And a bad one. Her mom also had dark hair. Her dad too.

And the actress literally has dark hair. Your hair changing through your life does not happen suddenly as an adult unless you dye it.

Something so easy to prove should not have this kind of argument.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-07-2021 at 12:20 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

George Perez was diagnosed with Stage 3 terminal pancreatic cancer -_- https://twitter.com/BittrScrptReadr/...62976838778880

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    George Perez was diagnosed with Stage 3 terminal pancreatic cancer -_- https://twitter.com/BittrScrptReadr/...62976838778880
    This is a gut-punch .

I honestly don't know what to say other than to express my condolences to George Perez and his family and wishing them the best in such a difficult situation. The man is an utter legend in terms of his contributions to the medium and an unparalleled artist and creator, and even with such grim prospects remains such a kind and dignified man. I hope he is able to live his remaining life with his loved ones as comfortably and happy as possible.

Extraordinary Member

It wasn't dark lighting. This is a wig. And a bad one. Her mom also had dark hair. Her dad too.

And the actress literally has dark hair. Your hair changing through your life does not happen suddenly as an adult unless you dye it.

Yup, also usually a person's hair becomes darker growing into adulthood if they start from a lighter color.

Extraordinary Member

Just wanna say he is a legend and he deserves muchbetter.
    I hope he can get the proper support and treatment and live the most out of what he has left.

Yes. I’m just saying. Her hair seemed to be dyed in Age of Ultron and it faded/grew out. I was saying that her lighter color was BLEACH to change up her look/look different while on the run in IW and Vision was in his human form. I don’t know what it means for what followed but technically WandaVision took place shortly after the snap. Maybe she’s using her Magic to make her hair lighter. Cheaper than the salon.

Was devastated hearing the news. George is an amazing guy, I hope he can live whatever time he has left as happy and as painlessly as possible.

Yes. I’m just saying. Her hair seemed to be dyed in Age of Ultron and it faded/grew out. I was saying that her lighter color was BLEACH to change up her look/look different while on the run in IW and Vision was in his human form. I don’t know what it means for what followed but technically WandaVision took place shortly after the snap. Maybe she’s using her Magic to make her hair lighter. Cheaper than the salon.
    Chaos magic needs a better hairdresser.

I have no words for this. Just really sad, at least I'm glad fans can say their last goodbyes to him in person because we have vaccines.

WandaVision didn't win anything at the People's Choice Awards last night, but it is IMDB's top TV show of the year:

Top 10 TV Shows of 2021
    1. "WandaVision" | Available to Stream on Disney Plus

It's no surprise the top slot belongs to the MCU's first-ever TV title. In January, "WandaVision" soared to the top of IMDb'ds MOVIEmeter and remained there for eight weeks as we followed our favorite superhero couple in creator Jac Schaeffer's joyously bizarre and heartfelt tribute to American sitcoms. The show netted 23 Emmy nominations, including nods for stars Kathryn Hahn, Paul Bettany, and Elizabeth Olsen, who was #1 on our Top Stars of 2021 list.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    WandaVision didn't win anything at the People's Choice Awards last night, but it is IMDB's top TV show of the year:

Top 10 TV Shows of 2021
    1. "WandaVision" | Available to Stream on Disney Plus

It's no surprise the top slot belongs to the MCU's first-ever TV title. In January, "WandaVision" soared to the top of IMDb'ds MOVIEmeter and remained there for eight weeks as we followed our favorite superhero couple in creator Jac Schaeffer's joyously bizarre and heartfelt tribute to American sitcoms. The show netted 23 Emmy nominations, including nods for stars Kathryn Hahn, Paul Bettany, and Elizabeth Olsen, who was #1 on our Top Stars of 2021 list.
    According to Google, WandaVision is the third most-searched show of the year behind Squid Game and Bridgerton.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

https://twitter.com/TomBrevoort/stat...72251229798403

This would have been the cover to Avengers #2, but the EIC didn’t like it. After the Comics Code approved it, he told me to send it to them again. Frustrated, I asked him, “If they approve it again, will we run it?” He admitted we wouldn’t, so it was spiked.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

The term "beautiful and powerful" is overused but his Wanda is that, always. Some creators don't get that a character can be "girly" and yet strong at the same time. His Wanda is a romance character who loves red and pink and also a total badass.

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    The term "beautiful and powerful" is overused but his Wanda is that, always. Some creators don't get that a character can be "girly" and yet strong at the same time. His Wanda is a romance character who loves red and pink and also a total badass.

Agreed...

(Those thighs don't lie).