Page 294 of 774 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    WandaVision MTV Awards nominations:

wandavision — best show
    elizabeth olsen — best performance
    teyonah parris — best hero
    kathryn hahn — best villain
    wanda vs. agatha — best fight

You can vote here:

https://t.co/0Gv1DcVY8N?amp=1
    Voted. Thank you for the link!
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The WandaVision writer Jac Schaeffer said this last month in an interview for Vanity Fair

Schaeffer does, however, have a pretty clear idea of what it means for Wanda’s powers to be called “chaos magic.” Chaos magic, according to Schaeffer, is creation magic. Wanda creates three whole people—Vision and the twins—without any cost. “In witch culture, there’s some sort of cosmic cost in some way, and there’s no cost for her,” Schaeffer explains. With that measure of power, what kind of devilry might Wanda get up to when we see her next?

here's the whole thing if someone wants it:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...-jac-schaeffer
    So basically there is no cost to Wanda in terms of forcing her to restrain and inhibit the use of her magic...Except for a cosmic cost which we don't understand yet? Interesting! As I wondered aloud previously on this thread, did Wanda expanding the Hex in Episode 6 actually "cost" her anything? Did it weaken her in any way? How far could she have extended the Hex? I mean, I'm curious as to what the boundaries of her abilities are. Same thing with Strange and Loki. I do think it's a good sign for her heroic status that she removed the Hex to liberate the people of Westview. I suppose that's an ethical and moral restriction she imposed on HERSELF.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

WandaVision MTV Awards nominations:

wandavision — best show
    elizabeth olsen — best performance
    teyonah parris — best hero
    kathryn hahn — best villain
    wanda vs. agatha — best fight

You can vote here:

https://www.mtv.com/movie-and-tv-awards/vote/best-movie
    WOW Thanks for this, I gave all 20 of my votes to each and everyone one on that list you just posted!

So it says we can comeback everyday to vote each day if it we want I guess as the rules seem to say?!

Everyone VOTE!!!!
    Last edited by CJStriker; 04-19-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Darth WandaVision View Post
    A little update. I've been getting a LOT of saves for these on pinterest...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820122/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820127/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820132/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820172/
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/656892295648820120/

They're just some cool Wanda art I found a few weeks ago and ever since they've received the most activity.
    I like these portaits allot cause it takes the same facial look and puts it on all the eras of Wanda threwout the show and the face is very phote realistic style to it!

Thanks for Sharing these Darth WandaVision!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by cruelrain View Post
    a wanda fan (@daiseves) took the time to create the wandavision house in the sims 4

og tweet: https://twitter.com/daiseves/status/1383874691048247296

Tha Is and Looks SO COOOOL! =D

Lightbulb

I am Sorry it is so long since the last Scarlet Witch Comic Restrospective has been up, I have been very busy with things in my life and I will be trying to get it up sometime this week, again sorry for the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I am Sorry it is so long since the last Scarlet Witch Comic Restrospective has been up, I have been very busy with things in my life and I will be trying to get it up sometime this week, again sorry for the delay.
    It's alright. I hope everything is ok.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Nothing to apologize for CJ, we all have day jobs, but coming from the foremost Wanda supporter thank you for the heads up!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spectacular Member Darth WandaVision's Avatar

You're facing Darth Real Life, huh?

We'll be here. :3 take care of yourself

Once again the greatest villain of all; Real Life strikes

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

WOW Thanks for this, I gave all 20 of my votes to each and everyone one on that list you just posted!

So it says we can comeback everyday to vote each day if it we want I guess as the rules seem to say?!

Everyone VOTE!!!!
    Power Voting much ?

Exclusive Preview: Captain Marvel #28
    https://www.superherohype.com/comics...in-marvel-28#1

Wanda is supposed to appear in this issue tomorrow. She needs to be in something.

Extraordinary Member

It's #29 that she was supposed to be in (and no one knows if it's an actual speaking part or just a cameo among other magic users). Don't get your hopes up.

"Don't get your hopes up" could be the motto of the Scarlet Witch fan.

Incredible Member Probability010's Avatar

This might be interesting for some here … or not. Skip to minute 16 for the actual topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Probability010 View Post
    This might be interesting for some here … or not. Skip to minute 16 for the actual topic:

OH, so she likes Wanda now? She use to want her murdered for m-day.