Page 432 of 774 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482532 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 11598

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Being an X-men and Scarlet Witch fan is tough. I hope there's less fighting after the Trial of Magneto is done

I want them to give Wanda her own magic circle
    I wish I had a time machine to skip the next 2 months, the mix of anticipation and fear is a killer
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Being an X-men and Scarlet Witch fan is tough. I hope there's less fighting after the Trial of Magneto is done
    For me being a fan of both is fun. I like civil disagreements and the times when Wanda exclusive fans can agree with X-men exclusive fans
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

She even made Death look beautiful. Way to go Brooks

Full version:

"The very future of Krakoa is threatened as a trial begins that will divide the thriving mutant nation. In this pivotal moment in Jonathan Hickman’s era of X-Men, the ongoing tension between the Avengers and the X-Men will explode as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes arrive on Krakoa to seek justice for their fallen teammate. All eyes turn to Magneto but Marvel fans know all too well that when it comes to Magneto and the Maximoff twins, nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Once thought to be father and daughter, Magneto and Scarlet Witch have a storied history that began in the earliest days of the X-Men and now their unpredictable saga gets a new chapter… "

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=122805166

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Full version:

"The very future of Krakoa is threatened as a trial begins that will divide the thriving mutant nation. In this pivotal moment in Jonathan Hickman’s era of X-Men, the ongoing tension between the Avengers and the X-Men will explode as Earth’s Mightiest Heroes arrive on Krakoa to seek justice for their fallen teammate. All eyes turn to Magneto but Marvel fans know all too well that when it comes to Magneto and the Maximoff twins, nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Once thought to be father and daughter, Magneto and Scarlet Witch have a storied history that began in the earliest days of the X-Men and now their unpredictable saga gets a new chapter… "

So it all starts in august, does anyone know how many issues this mini is supposed to last?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Spectacular Member

Full version:

The text beneath really makes it seem that the Trial of Magneto will be just much about Wanda as it is Magneto, though most likely having to do with their relationship.

I hope this mini delves more into Wanda's history involving the X-Men, specifically her first appearances as a supervillain. I don't think that time period of Wanda gets expanded on much, I would like to see more of that part of her history.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    So it all starts in august, does anyone know how many issues this mini is supposed to last?
    I think it's 5 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    The text beneath really makes it seem that the Trial of Magneto will be just much about Wanda as it is Magneto, though most likely having to do with their relationship.

I hope this mini delves more into Wanda's history involving the X-Men, specifically her first appearances as a supervillain. I don't think that time period of Wanda gets expanded on much, I would like to see more of that part of her history.
    It's definetely about her, but unless she comes back halfway through, she's not gonna really be on it besides flashbacks... I don't really see how much they can explore of that time tbh. I'm more excited about whether they undo the retcon, what her 109219028th updated origin will be if so, and what comes next.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 06-30-2021 at 02:20 PM.

Spectacular Member

I think it's 5 issues.

It's definetely about her, but unless she comes back halfway through, she's not gonna really be on it besides flashbacks... I don't really see how much they can explore of that time tbh. I'm more excited about whether they undo the retcon, what her 109219028th updated origin will be if so, and what comes next.
    You and me both, buddy.

I feel like this whole situation is the perfect opportunity to undo the retcon, right? If not, then what would be the point honestly.

I think it's 5 issues.

with 5 issues The final chapter would be out in December……..oooh my……. I wonder where things will be by the time doctor strange 2 will debut in march….we should also get a trailer by the fall

Full version:

AVX Round 2

Well at least I have Darkhold. Another 6 months without Wanda otherwise.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This image while a beautiful drawing, I'm REALLY tired of female characters dying and male character holding them like this

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    This image while a beautiful drawing, I'm REALLY tired of female characters dying and male character holding them like this
    What, she's gotta be sexy while dead and making a not so clever art reference... lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.